I really don't understand why American people distinguish Spics from white people

I really don't understand why American people distinguish Spics from white people....

Aren't spics basically white people? They looks like white.... to me

Other urls found in this thread:

indexmundi.com/mexico/demographics_profile.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Spics have American Indian blood in them.

The indians were a savage people with low IQ.

Whites have white skin. Spics don't.
How hard is that

>indians were a savage people with low IQ
that's because they came from Asia

>brown eyes, hair, skin, short............ are white.........ok

really makes you think

Another Mexico hate thread.

No they look more like Arabs or Southeast Asians than White people- for comparison purposes.

I don't hate spics or mexico, they should just stay in mexico and make it better instead of ruining other places.

We don't even want those rats back in here.

We have to ban the traitors and make Mexico great again.

I have White skin
>tfw everyone loses their shit when they see my pale skin
Humid area, it's hot and the sun is one son of a bitch
Id rather stay in tbqh

nice try pacoidf.

>tfw
>white
>hispanic
as well, castizo/creole confederation when?

>I really don't understand why japanese people distinguish chinks from oriental people....

>Aren't chinks basically oriental people? They looks like yellow.... to me

Fuck off マイクル・スミス、アメリカからGI

>born in the US
>half german
>muh traitor gtfo stay out of mejicooo

Fuck off taco. Mexico is a shit nation of beaners and drug cartels. Eat a machete with your neck, you short round tub of shit.

Well yes, there are whites around here.
Other differences would be that spics are in general short and with dark/brown hair

Anyone wants to KIK?

White isn't just "skin". White is fair, narrow, light features. Among other things, that you clearly notice at first glance, but that you might not have a term for.

Dark hair, dark eyes, and "pale skin" doesn't make you "white".

Don't worry Mexibro. Just remember the mottos of Mexicans
-At least we're not the worst
-Other countries have the same problems we have (albeit at a significantly smaller scale) therefore there's nothing wrong with us by comparison
-It's all US's fault
-It's all Guatemala's fault
-It's all El Salvador's fault

More like, those who were born in Mexico and then go to the US illegally. Those are the traitors you dumb queer.

What do you call Greeks then, or Italians or the Irish?

You're full of shit.

i think you should wear a smaller shirt

Those aren't traitors pendejo, those are agricultural slave labor.

It's not their fault tho. Only cucks and other subhumans blame other nations for their shitty problems and culture.

Does this look white to you? This is what spics look like around California.

Spic skin is brown, not white or tan, its brown. Their hair is always black. They are usually fat, short, dumb, and ugly.

"Spics" are far from being a single race, "Hispanic" is not a race, it's more like a cultural or linguistic sphere.

Latin America is a mix of European, Native American and African admixtures to varying degrees.

my gf has white skin and green eyes and she is from Mexico.

This.

They don't push past 5'7, they are generally short and round, and they are dark skinned.

That's the stereotypical 'Mexican' in the U.S.

She's white.

Shamefur dispray, eigo sensei.

27 million of us are white.

>again

Mexican is not an ethnicity. IIRC like 10% of Mexicans are of European origin. The lion's share are indo-american or mestizo.

Ethnic groups mestizo (Amerindian-Spanish) 60%, Amerindian or predominantly Amerindian 30%, white 9%, other 1%

indexmundi.com/mexico/demographics_profile.html

Nationality is not race. There are whites from Mexico and all over Latin America. They're the minority though, the majority are mestizos & mulattos. The vast majority of immigrants into the US are mestizos.

>Only cucks and other subhumans blame other nations for their shitty problems and culture.
Proxy/foreigner detected. No true Mexican would say what you just said.

Who gives a shit, you are a nigger if you break the law, don't work and live on welfare, doesn't matter the color of the skin

>brown
>dead black eyes
>weird cheek bones
>pancake faces
>greasy black hair
>extremely prone to violence and temper tantrums

These people look white to you? Just being around them makes me uneasy

>I'm scared of brown manlets

low test

do you not live near these people? they all carry knives, some guns, just because it makes them appear cool to their gang friends. you can go prove your manhood and try to beat them up but youll just end up with your skin flayed and cock chopped off and stuffed down your throat while you watch it all happen in a giant mirror

>this happens in north mexico often

I'm legit.

We're not in north mexico lad.

ITT, Sup Forums rabid racist shitposters parrot memes about Mexicans and Mexican self hating cucklords guzzle them down

Don't let them get to you my friend. Best wishes to Mexico and its people!

You're just that one sad fuck Mexicsn in every thread.

Just kill yourself already, my god.

wealthy mexicans are the worst. They need to be genocided desu. they are parasites on the backs of regular mexicans.

their shitty governing policies have caused so poor indios to come to america.

>r-racists!

Eat shit, taco. Mexican isn't a race either, stupid.

racism applys to ethnic groups too nigger

>that hand

You are white, my friend.

>"Hispanic" is not a race, it's more like a cultural or linguistic sphere.

This is true. It's an ethnicity, not a race. There are white hispanics, and a lot of demographic surveys now reflect that (you can click that you're white and hispanic, or your race is white and your ethnicity is hispanic).

And you look like a korean to me, but trust me, we're very different.

>being mexican
>for real

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! FUCKING SPIC GET REKT YOU FAGGOT.

CANT WAIT TILL YOU GET BEHEADED BY SOME THIEF

BUILD THE WALL NIGGER

Mexico needs to rise again friend, you were literally kings

That's the issue, too many cucks post on Sup Forums and bend over to the gringo for whitey points on international issues like the war on drugs/cartels.

However Sup Forums is such a small board on the Internet populated by outposts I think these mexicucks aren't even a real issue

Sup Forumstards and racists in general use 'spic' as a racial connotation, you can even see it in this thread, them not knowing it isn't a race doesn't make their statements less racist.

Goddamn italy I know you're mad that they took your colors as you rightly should be, but that was savage.

Some are indistinguishable until you hear then speak with an accent. Even the US born beaners speak with an accent because they're bilingual. The rest are short and brown and dont resemble white people any more than Arabs or Indians do.

Kill yourself spanitard nigger

WE

As white as you

His skin might be light but he doesn't looks white, I'm like that too, I just look like a mix of Arabic and Asian though

We had an empire and shit.

they are literally the color of shit, some just have white facial features.

I see your point, but if you lived in a country being invaded by them, you too would be able to tell the difference between a white and the whitest spic.
They're so filthy and disgusting.

Jesus Christ white tears just torn me on in the slightest and most subtle way, keep going desu

>work at convenient store with shit ton of mexicans
>they always try to buy beer
>every once in a while I'll ask for their id if they look too young as per our policy
>they always pull out a residency card or work permit card
>tell them I'm not allowed to sell if they don't have proper ID
>they get pissed and leave
>mfw

Most Hispanics are alright but many have a gibbs-me-dat attitude. Good tacos at any rate.

>They don't push past 5'7, they are generally short and round, and they are dark skinned.

That's mostly the Commiefornia stock. Up here in Washington I come across Mexican men who are over 6'2, but fat as fuck so they look more like Samoans or Sumo wrestlers instead of mexican.

I think they're actually part White though, because they have American surnames like West or Smith.

She looks Pakistani or Poo N Loo but many of their women actually do look White.Some Paki sluts even have natural green eyes. Pretty funny how the males are always ugly as fuck.

I don't know what the fuck it is about Washington but I even come across 6' tall curvy Mexican girls around here who look more like Russian girls due to their height and Eurasian appearance.

Te amo México pero en realidad cerca 2/3 de los latinos son estupido

Build that wall, Mexico! MMGA

Méxicano aquí
Estés personas (chicanos) no respetan los latinos ciertos

Nigger if that's light then I must be Irish. My hair's brown, so are my eyes. And I have freckles. But does this make me white?

Main reason why mexico gdp went to shit. Mexico wanted better border patrol from amercia because so many peole where leaving. There were barely any people to attend the crops.

>But does this make me white?
That wholly depends on which strain of stormfag is judging these characteristics

Pfft. Yeah I'm not white. All of these fuckers think Italians are white when they're no whiter than spics. And yeah, Stormfags are insane but thinking that a quarterbreed like myself is white is insane as well.

They arent white they are low iq shitskins

I don't hate Mexico or Mexicans. I actually think you are some of the best legal immigrants we get. You just do nothing to stop your criminals from coming to the u.s and then get mad when we want to stop them and it's ridiculous.

>agricultural slave labor
Only about 4% of illegals actually work in agriculture.

I fucking hate those dumb indio scum. I swear to fuck they need to legalize the murder of those pricks so I can reward Mexico it's dignity.

>2/3 de los latinos son estupido
Well this is because most people jumping the border are people who didn't study, so they are dumb and can't get a decent job in Mexico

Sure, faggot.

>I actually think you are some of the best legal immigrants we get.
They are like the 2nd or 3rd worst immigrants. The fuck you talking about.

>Spain

You're not white either faggot. Latin america is literally all your fault. Well, you and Portugal that is.

>he thinks the rich take from the poor
lol

I can assure you that most/all criminals remain in Mexico.

Why jumping the border when you are in a country that you can pay your way out the jail?.

Anyone with 10K can get free of most crimes, and anyone with some millions can do ANYTHING with no consequences. I really don't get "Mexico is sending criminals" meme.

The wealthy Mexicans who come to shop in Texas look white. But they are racist against white people and the brown Mexicans.

>Indian
Aztecs wuz kangz and sheiiit white boi

There's a lot of Latinos where I live but honestly most are hard working and really chill to be around.

Also they're so racist towards themselves it's hilarious and they don't give a shit when you join in either.

I think the term spic is more of a cultural tag than a race one. You can be a chill hispanic and not act like a total dipshit DINDU if your parents raise you the right way/if you come to terms with not blaming others for your shortcomings.

I'd same the same thing for blacks and niggers but they make up like 1% of the city where I live so I don't have much to base it off on.

This. I am offended that I am not placed in a concentration camp, right now. FUCK ILLEGAL SCUM AND FUCK MY GRANDMOTHER WHO CAME HERE ILLEGALLY

I'm 6'1 you fat fuck

By criminals, we mean criminals by our standards. Everyone in Mexico is a criminal by our standards.

You guys probably only consider murderers, kidnappers and maybe druglords to be criminals.

Mestizos are far further from whites than Koreans are from Japanese.

Au-tier shitposting right here

If Sup Forums Mexicans stopped trying to prove their whiteness the world would be a better place.

You're mixed and that's it.

Fuckin own it, pussies.

Props to jap OP for knowing how to strike a nerve.

>>he thinks the rich take from the poor
You don't know shit about Mexico.

The "Mexican IRS" (SAT and SHCP) basically refund millions or billions to biggest corporations, and they evdae taxes all the time.

Politicians, ALL of them are Tax-free, basically as along as you are a politician you don't have to pay taxes, BUT you can ask for refunds.

If you earn less than $1500 per month you CAN NOT ask for taxes refunds.

Last 2 years Electricity bills for corporations and manufactures got an extra subsidy of 20% (Now it is around 37% total), home/normal citizen electricity bills only get 25% at most and only if your bill is less than $50 per month ($100 bimonthly)

There is a subsidy "Incentivo al salario (Incetive to wage)" that if a corporation pays the minimum wage ($3.50 per day) the goverment GIVES them money, so they could pay a little bit more (Obvioulsy many corporations are happy to pay minimum wages)

ISR (Impuesto sobre la renta "Tax over income") is up to17% for corporations or anyone with a Social Security affiliated job, independent professionals or people running their own small bussiness pay up to 34%

mexicans and south americans arent white but the spaniards from spain and some cubans/puerto ricans are white

I have blue eyes you dirty mapuche.

Yes, do you consider criminal someone that enter you safe space or someone that doesn't speak english, dear Trumperina?

>Cubans and puerco ricans white

They're nigger islands, are you fucking stupid.

How the fuck do you compare an international border with a safe space.

Do you really believe Mexicans have an inherent right to the US?

You don't know shit about the world.

Stop being retarded, Amerindian are not Caucasoid.

The white cubans and puerto ricans are white. My family was only there for 1 generation, they came from spain.

Mexicans have been in mexico for many generations and look basically indian

I've never left my state so I can't speak for the rest of the Country but legal mexicans in my state are all pretty good people. Work in ranching and are pretty tight with the whites to the point that there really isn't any racial divide in my town. We are working class as hell and very conservative though so that probably has a lot to do with it.