How does he do it Sup Forums? how does this guy get such a qt wife?

how does he do it Sup Forums? how does this guy get such a qt wife?

He likes 20th century boys so that's a huge plus

ladies love his voice
its the crotch moistener

>Urusawa Naoki

By having good taste, that's how

20th century boys was suuuper mediocre.

oh I recognize that guy from his vines. didn't know he was a youtuber now.

humor counts for a lot in a guy. it's part of charisma.

no u

I never got these weeaboo girls, used to know one myself. Was perfectly normal otherwise but as soon as something asian came along she was fucking obsessing over it.

The later bits focusing on Kanna maybe, but the majority of it was highly satisfying, especially the leadup to New Year's.

>kamina bedsheet

he's just gay

I think he was always a youtuber and then others posted vines of his videos.

I'm a male and i used to be a weaboo too. I'm fucking ashamed of my past.

I used to dream about waking up as Japanese one day, and even considered them the masterrace. All due to anime.

It was
>blue balling: the manga

Nothing ever delivered.

>fat azn has fat gf

Im not seeing a problem here

He's probably really nice and fun to be around

I do wonder what he'd look like without all that face fat

its not cool to be proud of your own Western culture so they latch onto SUPER KAWAII DESU JAPANIMATION and Kpop (the guys are soooo hot) shit

I dont understand it either. It has to be his voice, I cant look at his face for longer than 5 seconds without laughing.

Do you think he uses the voices when they have sex?

>that stance
>that facial structure
this man is pure unbridled potential and the girl recognizes it, once being fat on camera stops being as entertaining as it was she'll get him to start exercising more and he'll end up being cut af and still humorous

That chick as a 4/10 at best. She belongs with the beta male.

post your girlfriend then-- oh wait

come on user, at least pretend not to appear jealous

So I can have a bunch of butt flustered betas stalk her on social media/rip her apart cause I called a chick they fancy a 4/10? No thanks user. But she kinda looks like Auslug from Vikings if you google it. Has the pixy nose and bitchy look that gets me going. Ex before her looked like the thicc chick from modern family. Only quality chicks for me

>qt

i think nonwhites put girls like her on a pedestal. she's not really out of his league

Probably has a 8inch penis like in the doujins where the fat weird perverts have massive cocks and of course the girl lusts for it.