Her voice is beautiful but fuck me this album sounds so dated

Her voice is beautiful but fuck me this album sounds so dated.

Attached: high_resolution_bjork_cd_debut_front.jpg (1024x1011, 163K)

I love this album. I have it on beige.

I love Bjorkie

Agree

Attached: bjerking.jpg (719x491, 139K)

I feel like dated is the most brainlet criticism of all. It only really makes sense with cheap cgi and period relevant comedy

an album been dated is not a problem if is only by the sound/production
There are ways that a dated album can be worse, like following the modern threads of a random year and the album being completely generic and bland (like Raditude and the Path of Totality)

/thread

Attached: 1522105406569.jpg (341x491, 29K)

Lewd

Nobody better be saying anything negative about me or you'll get wrecked

Attached: lisa loeb.jpg (460x425, 47K)

Mmmm, cute mommy belly and jowls.

yep, it's a cop-out for plebs who don't want to put in the effort to understanding the context music was recorded in. using old instruments doesn't make an album dated. referencing a 90's cartoon that nobody remembers 20 years later makes an album dated (just an example).

>its dated

Attached: 1514603825883.png (639x469, 9K)

This.

It really doesn't sound dated. Shit still sounds as good as the day it came out,

It sounds like it's time, but most popular music does. Do the fucking Beatles sound like a band that could've been formed today?
Yes, mama bork the qtest

I think it has some weight depending on what you're talking about. For instance, early 2000's hip hop production by people like Swizz Beatz sounds super dated because he's using terrible synth presets and stuff. That results in stuff that doesn't age very well.

mom said it's my turn on the xbox

Good music is both of its time and transcends it.

Debut, 7/10
Post, 6.5/10
Telegram, 5/10
Homogenic, 7/10
Selmasongs , 5/10
Vespertine , 6/10
Medulla (2004), 6.5/10
Drawing Restraint 9 (2005), 4.5/10
Volta (2006), 5/10
Biophilia (2011), 5/10

Blondie--The Tide is High, I'm surprised how well this song has held up. It doesn't have anything in it that obviously sounds like the early 80s.

>posting scruffle scores as if they mean anything