How do you watch kino?

How do you watch kino?

I personally do pic related. Watching with the audio at half speed while letting the video of the kino loop around twice. I feel this gives me the best kino experience possible.

2x for flicks watching two at the same time
1.5x for movies while shitposting
1x for films making notes
0.5 for kino rewatching it at least twice, first upside down, second with the eyes closed and on mute
I've been trying to develop a new formula to find the best way to watch a motion picture, and it's like speed = sen(time)^-q, in which q is a coefficient related to the quality of the director.

Flicks: 8x speed, muted with your own music playing if you so choose
Movies: 4x speed, and it is recommended having a tab open in the background filled with nude pictures of the actresses from the movie
Film: 2x speed, no boards other than Sup Forums and Sup Forums may be browsed whilst watching
Cinema: 1.25x speed, limit of 3 Sup Forums tabs open at any one time
Kino: 1x speed, full screen in the dark, no distractions or breaks
Charme Discret: 0.5x speed, with only /r/truefilm allowed open in the background

1.70x playback

i don't have time to sit through slow talking

flicks - download, never watch
movies - play at x 8 speed while showering
films - play at regular speed while im out at the cinema watching the same film
kino - nothing fancy

flicks and seriès:
1.75 x speed, 1 min bathroom/snack pause per 30 minutes of viewing, polish subtitles if available, no review
movies:
10 / sqrt(num. academy awards) x speed, 2 min bathroom pause per 60 minutes of viewing, spanish subtitles looping at 4 x the speed of the images, no review
kino/kinē/cinè:
no pauses, sqrt(0.5 + sin(minute)) x speed, no subtitles, second viewing with subtitles only (no images or audio), 1000 word review
photoplay/animë:
substitute every 3rd frame with director's face, upside-down greek subtitles, 3000 word essay, pitch the audio -4 semitones
kinographie de l'absolú:
0.1 x speed, 200000 word book, armenian subtitles (comic sans)

>flicks
put on at 64x speed and place laptop in a locked safe for duration of film
>movies
play at 32x speed on laptop at friend's house then leave immediately
>films
play at 16x speed on a laptop which i give to someone who looks slightly like me
>kino
play at 8x speed on an ipad which i glue onto my chest facing outwards

there's really no other way

chortle

i remember watching one of those criterion dvd picks on youtube, i think it was the one with ziziek. he said that when he thought films were getting boring he would skip parts of them to get to the interesting parts. is this a kino way to watch a film?

Interleave the frames of 4 flicks at the same time in a round-robin fashion and playback at 151 frames per second, no soundtrack.

Movies, etc.: pay a prostitute to read the Wikipedia synopsis repeatedly while watching the blooper reel

For K-no: play at 0.8x speed, 1/16th part of the frame per day for 18 days (including 2 contemplation days), projected on the lid of my floatation tank.

I'm working on a formula myself...
I need help finding the constant but for now I use (grade)^-(n).
n = 0 for flicks
n = 1 for movies
n= 2 for films
n= 8 for kinos

In addition to this , for kénō purée I divide how ever many frames it has by 365 and project that number of frames unto my ceiling by hitting a button the second I wake up. I recommend it, as the year goes on you really become the purée.

I personally watch my films with a projector at twice regular speed, while I have the vinyl of the soundtrack playing at 33 rpm, for the best viewing experience.

Flicks: 8x speed, muted with your own music playing if you so choose
Movies: 4x speed, and it is recommended having a tab open in the background filled with nude pictures of the actresses from the movie
Film: 2x speed, no boards other than Sup Forums and Sup Forums may be browsed whilst watching
Cinema: 1.25x speed, limit of 3 Sup Forums tabs open at any one time
Kino: 1x speed, full screen in the dark, no distractions or breaks
Charme Discret: 0.5x speed, with only /r/truefilm allowed open in the background
Same as the difference between a light read, a book, a text, a novel, and literature.

>Flicks: 8x speed, muted with your own music playing if you so choose

THIS

just 1x like a normal person

On my cell phone, turn rotation lock off, at 1.85 speed (I'm not an animal), tape phone to my dog, throw treats in back yard, roller blade behind him while listening to the synopsis on open ear headphones from a voice emulator using my politifu's voice.

What a bunch of plebs.

I only watch Cinemá Majëstika at x1 speed just as the director intended.

The director is more often than not less intelegent than me and therefore his opinion on how the film should be presented is irrelevant

Intelegent?