I still waiting to meet the woman making the most exciting innovative pop on the planet as it certainly isn't Claire...

I still waiting to meet the woman making the most exciting innovative pop on the planet as it certainly isn't Claire Boucher... Unless the definition of "most exciting" has recently changed. Alarm bells started ringing when she described herself using the word weird, other people decide this about you, if you do this yourself you are simply annoying not weird at all. Then I listened on one of her albums, Vision, and all I heard was some shiny shiny electro pop, dull, predictable and anything but exciting.

Attached: grimes (18).jpg (3000x3904, 720K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i2Fc2onPBWE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Be nice to our grimey

She's a talentless slut

I wonder what her head is shaped like

Bump

T. has bad taste

Attached: napoli-20120415-00204.jpg (1181x886, 175K)

The checkem penis

Wall of text

>Alarm bells started ringing when she described herself using the word weird, other people decide this about you, if you do this yourself you are simply annoying not weird at all.
Don't agree, I have been called weird my entire life and considered weird by others and so now I consider myself weird. Usually that's how it goes.

I didn't give people permission to punch my face

Considering all her music is made by her friend, yeah she is a talentless hack.

Bump

>hen I listened on one of her albums, Vision,
user if you're gonna shitpost about music on /mu, have the courtesy to at least learn the actual names of the album(s) in question first.

She is the quintessential hack.

explain further

Bump

My neck is maldeveloped in 2 places because of girls because they're allowed to just do that

i hope our grimey is getting ready to sleep well

Attached: 1514532720292.gif (488x275, 482K)

>sleep well
dirt nap only

lie

>innovative

Attached: brainlet.jpg (645x773, 56K)

bump

i hope our grimey is sleeping well

Attached: 1509399807215.png (818x1024, 1.38M)

Attached: grimrat.jpg (1152x648, 227K)

>weak shitposting now gets lots of attention

it's sad that you have to resort to bad photoshops

Attached: tumblr_m7w5kyuOZb1qaffu7o1_1280.jpg (1280x853, 264K)

we get it. you hate women

>if you do this yourself you are simply annoying
It's called being self-aware - not being "annoying". Unless, of course, you find self-awareness annoying...

I still can't ever tell if these threads are ironic or not, and it bothers me way more than it should.

Attached: 1512323687858.jpg (1024x595, 74K)

bump

>Alarm bells started ringing when she described herself using the word weird, other people decide this about you, if you do this yourself you are simply annoying not weird at all.
I dont listen to grimes, but this is stupid

Well, looks like you have to stand back because there's a new girl on the block! She's the only one who's worthy of my concentration.

Attached: Capture.jpg (620x930, 165K)

Bump

youtube.com/watch?v=i2Fc2onPBWE

>women

stop using that word, grimes is put off by it

>have to resort

lol

Attached: 1500292573179.jpg (1543x889, 248K)

has claire always been afraid of growing up? when you say women i think of it as an adult word

bump

what can you do

Apparently Claire has had "issues" and went through a very dark time. This caused her to hit the amphetamines even harder than usual. You see, special snowflakes like Claire aren\t ready for the real world. So she became an SJW, a tumblrista, a feminist and all around "special snowflake". She makes money from LARPing and Cosplay and does more photoshoots than she does music.
Still, that doesn't give her legitimate talent. Which further confirms her status as a talentless hack.

Attached: 1520791490504.png (600x345, 311K)

Attached: 495968428.jpg (612x459, 37K)

(You)

grimes is unironically the most talented female artist... ever. i'm not joking.

>talentless hack
did you even see the list of her skills, you regular turboautist responsible for over 80% of grimeshating posts?

- singer
- songwriter
- producer
- sound engineer
- live performer
- visual artist
- music video director
- dancer
- model
- writer

you're actually a talentess hack, good for nothing but shitposting. unfortunately for you, shitposting is not a viable career. fuck you.

what is her natural hair color?

dishrag mold blue/green

Attached: 1520260590151.jpg (1023x667, 85K)

>Waiting for innovative pop
>Implying pop can be innovative

>Pop
>Innovative
Pick one

>grimey
Proof that Sup Forums is populated by incels, waifufags, virgins, betas and the cringiest of cringe: grimesfags.

Attached: NoNewMusicKEK.png (789x560, 317K)

See: Beach Boys, Beatles, etc

That's beside the point. You admit it to yourself, you're not going around unironically trying to own it as part of your image.

You could literally do several of those things in an afternoon. You wouldn't add them to your resume and she shouldn't have either.

see

but...but...but she's a special snowflake.
Still couldn't into technology enough to back up her files onto an external driver and went on to tweet that her computer magically deleted months of work.
Kek.Every.Single.Time.

Attached: 1518061310720.png (500x245, 103K)

Different user. If you can get paid for doing something then it goes on your resume as a professional skill. Quit with the self-loathing act and stop complaining about other people being more productive than you.

>external driver
>DRIVER
lol

no one cares about your data loss fetish.
go kick sand somewhere else.

Ok you don't seem to understand this but there's a difference between being self-aware and being pathetic.

Same user. When working any sufficiently challenging job you will do many different things in the course of completing a task. They don't all go on your fucking resume. My fucking Googling skills aren't on my resume and she's not a dancer. Come off it.

>he needs to pad his resume this badly

she was never paid to dance anyways, she just dances in her own videos

My question is: Why doesn't she add tattoo artist to her list of qualifications?
She has tattooed herself many times and they all look so *kek* professional. Being that special snowflake, she should be adding tattoo artist to that resume.

Attached: 1520740072986.jpg (450x600, 89K)

claire

Bump

I helped

Bump

10 page? wtf

bump

Thanks

Friend

OP here. This thread was a mistake

Found male grimes

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-27-19-29-54-1.png (1079x1237, 590K)

Bump

>They don't all go on your fucking resume
They DO if you purpose them to net you money.

>My fucking Googling skills aren't on my resume
If you A) were a data analyst and B) actually had any Googling skills then they ABSOLUTELY WOULD be, because market research is a really important thing in that profession.

see
Is there some rule against salty Sup Forums posters being business savvy?

>Why doesn't she add tattoo artist to her list of qualifications?
Has someone ever paid her to give them a tattoo? Considering she only recently got a set of needles, them I'm guessing the answer is no. But if/as soon as someone does, that will indeed be on her list of professional skills.

bump

As you can certainly tell from her photos, those homemade tats are absolute fucking garbage.
Ghetto and jail tattoos would be an upgrade on her. Absolute fucking trash for anyone who has enough money to get a real tattoo artist and goes the stick and poke way.

Attached: garbage.jpg (504x720, 97K)

>those homemade tats are absolute fucking garbage.
Imo ALL tats are fucking garbage. But that's just MY opinion, man. And sometimes opinions suck - like yours.

It's not that she's afraid of growing up. She identifies as a genderless demon now.

bump