Orlando will make gays vote for Trump!

>Orlando will make gays vote for Trump!
>Homos and conservatives are natural allies!

I told you the faggots couldn't be trusted.

Other urls found in this thread:

lgbtqnation.com/2016/06/watch-gays-trump-leader-get-annihilated-cnn/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2189286/Rich-kids-Instagram-again.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If ya can't beat 'em, join 'em!

1 more Orlando incident and maybe it will work out.

Anytime some mainstream "conservative" claims that a given group is a natural ally, assume that the group will actually always be a mortal enemy.

Mainstream conservatives have been making this argument for years with respect to Mexicans.

That's a slippery slope I can get behind.

Daily reminder that based Cheney supported fag marriage before any major Democrat politican.

>who is barnie standards?

Kek fucking retards. Their acceptance of foreign cultures which despise them will be their downfall.

FPBP

I don't like that some people are trying to conflate homosexuality with far right politics

Seriously leave that mental illness in the left

At least one side can admit they're homo.

Democrats are truly master manipulators and fags are retarded. The gay movement should have never been tolerated, it opened the door to this era of social justice that has rotted away cultural value and has poisoned entertainment platforms, while also giving yet another brainless weapon to the leftist media.

>people on Sup Forums complain about white genocide
>mfw whites are the ones doing it to themselves

Why even give a fuck anymore? The vast majority are committing cultural suicide, just let it die.

An Independent.

>Orlando will make gays vote for Trump!

Faggots who attend and organize pride parades =/= every gay person

Just like antifa doesn't represent every white, even though 90% of their pathetic gatherings are fat white student shut ins. It's the most insane leftist fringe of the cohort.

off the roof they go

The funny thing is that muslims hate gays.
Not only isis kill them, iran, saudi, and others muslims country kill peoples for being gays.
What kind of fairy tall thoses fuckers live in?

just leave milo alive please

Bismillah! This guy gets it.

>what kind of fairy tale those fuckers live in?
Liberalism

This is why faggots, despite having virtually created western civilization, have been second class citizens since the fall of Rome.

They foolishly imagine trolling straights equates with protecting their own interests.

sounds good to me
hope someone steps up to bat soon

Mentally ill people are incapable of logic and reason, news at 11.

I can't believe people logically think that way.

I'm gonna chalk this up to Soros

that we are in the MENA region are not true Muslims and that those "rich Arab kids who live off of their dads oil rig back in what ever middle eastern country" they went to Highschool with in their white neighborhood are true Muslims even tho their only relationship to islam is their name. These kids have never been back home outside of a 3 day trip because their grandpa got sick or something and they never faced our reality.
Absolutely Pathetic.

Basically take alook at any group of young Bernie supporters and you'll probably find those spoiled arab kids.

lol durmfp btfo XDDD
lgbtqnation.com/2016/06/watch-gays-trump-leader-get-annihilated-cnn/

faggots are in for a rude awekening. Let them be

What's Libya like right now? Is where ever you're living at safe?

Also it must be nice to be the rich muslim children of oil barons who don't even have to follow islam at all. It's amazing how white the upper class arabics look.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2189286/Rich-kids-Instagram-again.html

Whites are having less children because they can't afford it while poor "minorities" (for the moment) are getting subsidized to have a ton of kids.

its fucking shit
no its not safe(benghazi) cuz of fucking mortars.

RARE

NEW
E
W

DIE
D
I
E

The subversion of the alt-"""right""" by the kikes and fags was not to include them, it was only to shift the Overton window to the left. Now you have so called alt-right leaders like Milo saying "social conservatism is dead".

I hope it was all worth it for a few feminist tears.

Almost as if gays aren't people but puppets ruled by a greater evil

literally who??

Imagine going Rambo on that crowd.

kek, nice one

>get behind

Anyone else here just /not give a fuck anymore/?

If democrats want to import people that hate them, that's going to affect them a lot earlier than it affects me.

Mortars can be fun. We used to spend ages better how close to the compound Terry would get his mortars in because they were so shit at sighting them.

In a sense this. They're not going to shoot up a rural American town or a gun show, they're going to shoot up a Leftist lovenest.

Just like how 'youths' don't effect rural England.

They're a minority, theres plenty of gays i've seen convert to loving Trump after the shooting.

>irrelevant

Omar did nothing wrong

Did this happen today?

Where was it?