Wow, do I feel silly

Remember when I was forced to let ALL of those people into my country for free?

Simple.

A country isn't a hotel, and it isn't a place you can leech off of for your own benefit while you contribute nothing to society when you have no skills that create more jobs & contribute to the economy of the country for the better, you can't just blame all your problems on your homeland, you make the best of it and if you think you're good enough to play in the greatest countries on earth than prove it.

They're the greatest countries on earth for a reason. In WW2 the italian & german refugees had actual skills, work ethic and integration to help the country and America got on just fine.

Now look at something like Sweden for example, young, stupid, uneducated, unwilling to integrate religiously motivated men are destroying that country from the inside.

Fuck this close-minded feelings based bullshit argument.

weak analogy fallacy

This just proves a point that the only benefit to immigration is new kinds of food.

didn't realize my pizza was flown over from Italy

this. thanks.

My truck, vodka, pizza, kebab, and oil are Texan. My democracy is distinctly American. I don't drink coffee or tea, I buy clothes made in America. The only electronics I own are my laptop and phone. My numbers are Indian, actually, and letters are from a dead language. My neighbors are mostly middle class immigrants from Europe and Asia, and I don't complain about them.

Shut the fuck up with your bullshit.

I read "Your shirt is Indian" as "Your shit is Indian" and thought I was getting memed on for a second there.

Try harder, shills.

Brexit was only the beginning.

We're crashing globalism...
WITH NO SURVIVORS

>mfw nothing is Portuguese. At least my wife's son has his shitty coffee in there.

WTF!!! This bait,look lets speak in simple terms.
Those goods and shits came from TRADE DEALS and organized transport and sharing knowledge, NOT from homeless jobless refugees parasytes that take an don't give only rape and higher levels of criminality. i don't exepect normies to fall for this shit.

>>>implying

KEK, me too. Also the Kebab is Turkish thing

>ah those godamn brick laying Italain neighbours of mine, I hate them

said no one ever.

>muh migrant acceptance

>pizza is done by an italian cook
>kebab is done by a roach working in a kebab shop
>oil is refined by Saudi millionaires who know how to get money

See the trend? Things done by workers, not leeches.
Actual migrants are gibsmedat cowards, not functional members of society with a different skin color.

What the fuck i hate my culture and race now

You dont need to say "saudi arabian" its just arabian

>your un-needed car is foreign
>your poison liquid is foreign
>your junk food is foreign
>your junk food is foreign
>your degenerate way of government is foreign
>your inefficient way of getting caffeine is foreign
>your jewish hollywood propagadna is foreign
>your hippy water is foreign
>your 10$ walmart shirt is foreign
>my oil is actually Canadian thanks

>Your car is German
I drive a Saturn
>Your vodka is Russian
I don't drink, but most is not.
>Your pizza is Italian
lmao
>Your kebab is Turkish
I don't eat roach food.
>Your democracy is Greek
Because I';m still dropping colored stones into a jar.
>Your coffee is Brazilian
I don't drink coffee.
>Your movies are American
Most movies I watch are Japanese.
>Your tea is Tamil
Tea is shit. Literal leaf water.
>Your shirt is Indian
My entire closet is solid-color mass produced in Pakistan
>Your oil is Saudi Arabian
I don't know why, since America and Canada have huge oil reserves.
>Your electronics are Chinese
Anything not cheap and shitty is Korean or Japanese.
>Your numbers are Arabic
If they weren't, we'd just be using other numbers.
>Your letters are Latin
Our letters are Roman, retard.

at least they "invented" it, even tho i think i've read somewhere that they got the recipe from some other country while trading, or that was from ice cream idk.

However
>Saudi arabia
>oil

They did literally nothing to produce us oil, it is from mother nature, they just stayed there fucking their goats until other people found out about the oil and for some reason they didn't murdered them all, but let them keep living there

That's it im a #hillarymissile

>I don't eat roach food.
>American
>not eating everything

wew

heres a nice analogy. You and a bunch of other bowling pins are having fun playing in the street together, you and all the different color bowling pins are having fun, a bowling ball "muslim" wants to roll on down and join the fun. "ALLAH HU AKBAR" says the bowling ball. "STRIKE" says the bowling ball

hmmmmm relly makes u think.....

I don't own a car, I use public transport which is all made in Russia. I don't eat kebabs, drink coffee. Pizza is Italian. My shirt is made in China, as well as electronics. My alphabet is Cyrillic, which is a synthesis of Greek alphabet and acient Russian Glogolitsa. I don't have democracy. My tea is probably Indian, though I prefer beer.
And I don't see any Greeks, Indians, Italians and Chineese wanting to flood my country. Those who do want that actually did not invent anything except for kebabs.

>people are objects
wow, that's racist

Yeah, I bet you do.

ALL MY THINGS ARE FINNISH
EVERYTHING THAT WASN'T MADE IN FINLAND, I DON'T NEED
PERKELE

FUCKING RACIST

FVAAARK
Abselutely sickening physique