Without resorting to racism, explain the prevalence of minorities in sports

Without resorting to racism, explain the prevalence of minorities in sports.

Whites can swim and lift heavy things and that's about it

They're the best of what the coach saw. Or someone got bribed.

Immigrants come here without much money, and kids have to play sports for fun. Those kids playing sports for so long become really good.

Working class kids who aren't completely swept up in getting fat and watching tv are the core demographic for sports

Higher testosterone and other physical features conducive to athleticism on average

>TURKS ARE ARAB
>SAYS FRANCE IS WHITE

The FFF(French Federation of Foot) is shilling for niggers, when Raymond Domenech former selectioner of the French Equip wanted to make a white equip he was forced to quit his post.

>minorities in sports
just niggers when they have to jump or run.
its genetics. its how their race is built.
just like how their brain is capable for less thought than other races.

Yeah, I wonder why.

Racism is discrimination based on race. Discrimination (now with a negative connotation) is the ability to differentiate. Technically you're being racist by assuming minorities prevail in sports.

yeah from cycling through fencing ending on rugby, alpine skiing or rugby...

Fucking shitskin.

Poland will win this African cup.

>Without resorting to racism, explain the prevalence of minorities in sports.

Slavery was an eugenics program, so imported blacks are very tough.
Also blacks from some regions of Africa are very good at running, and running is important for many sports.

Overall, all sports considered, they are not very prevalent. Just so happens that "black" sports are the most popular ones to watch on TV.

Could it be that genetically speaking, sports actually play into the strengths of certain groups?

They are relatively fit and cheap as fuck to buy.

In the US, mostly selective breeding or acted by slaveholders. Bigger, taller, and stronger male slaves went for more money, so it gave the incentive for slaveholders to have only a small set of males breed with the females, in better chance of creating higher-valued property, increasing his value. This is why we have a greater of Africans descendants in the highest levels of sport when compared to Asians or Mexicans, as it was far less common for the latter two to be enslaved.

As for minorities in Europe, their best athletes tend to have parents who immigrated from societies that are less complex and where the ability to be stronger than an opponent is much more impactful on survival rates than the intellectual abilities.

For minorities in

All the whites are too busy working to play sports

How is it racist to say blacks are genetically prone to having the musculature that suits sports?
Is it sexist to point out that men are more capable of building muscle mass than women which makes them on average stronger?

Any game that involves running away or stealing is black dominated.

For international teams they can just give you a passport and let you play on the team. This happens all the time in soccer. A good player who didn't make their own national team will get a passport to a small country that could use them and play.

Yeah like relay

They don't even have to hand if off the other guy just swipes it with simian efficiency

All those things require money to learn and participate in. Same reason there are few blacks in hokey.

For France it's easy.
They have a 75% quota to respect.
And you are not allowed to talk about it.

also this

i mean i work, my family works, my younger brother studies, my youngest brother goes to school and after school and neighbor nigger family is on the dole and their kids play ball everyday from morning to dusk.

They can't do any other shit but the 4 year old plays and jugs ball better than some lads i know playing semi-professionally here.

Strongman's a weird hobbyist thing that pays jack shit for everyone who isn't like a world champion, why wouldn't you play football instead

you don't want to sound like a racist now, do you

>assuming = discrimination
You mistyped (((tumblr.com)))?

Basketball is literally made for blacks.
>Steal ball.
>Run away.
>Can't aim so jump up and put ball in hoop.

I always feel sorry for the slightly shorter blacks trying to play basketball.
>Can't slam dunk.
>Can't aim.
>Take 20 shots for a single score if lucky.
It's like watching a dog trying to catch its own tail.

black ppl have more fast twitch muscle fibers giving them more ''explosive'' movement potential. they dominate non endurance, non weightlifting sports.

Yo watch some Muggsy Bogues clips

Blacks are better at running.

>require money
>Cycle
We are talking about niggers here.

they don't have a future other than playing football, they have nothing to lose when they try to become pro footballers

and blacks are better at running

France doesn't win shit, tbf.
The best European teams barely have any.

Running back and forth in straight lines is nigger-tier sports. That is what they are best at, and they excel at bursts of speed and sprinting. They do not excel in all sports.

poverty is a great motivator

Lol, that's the same excuse every black says. You are actually shit at sports and not as athletic as jews want us to believe.

t. white guy who grew up around blacks and owned them at pretty much everything

>t. white guy who grew up around blacks and owned them

wow pretty sure that's illegal

It's simple really. Minorities have a lack of resources to formal education, but most athletics and sports are readily available as a form of cheap and easy recreation. This is why sports that have little to no equipment required, such as basketball and football, or have equipment that can be improvised, like baseball and cricket, are so prevalent in poorer countries, while sports that require specialized, specific equipemnt, like ice hockey and gridiron football, are only available in developed areas with high levels of disposable income.

Stop it with the genetics meme you clueless fags.
Here's the thing. Minorities are often poor.
If rich lazy Steve is talented and gifted he may or not pursue a pro career. His life doesn't depend on it. He got food, booze, and a nice education going.

Raul, Mustafa or Jamal depend on the money they get from sports. If running 6 hours a day is enough to feed their entire family you bet your money they wake up at 5 am and start training.
They don't have an education going so thats why sports is the only way out of poverty.

Not sure if you're trying to label the strongman competitions as irrelevant, or glorify football as anything more than our modern day equivalent of roman gladiator games. Either way, my original point stands. Genetics play a major role in performance.

>there are no poor whites

Ok Bernie

reading comprehension you stupid fuck. There are way more poor shitskins that white people.
You will notice that a lot of pro white players come from a poor background.

>depend on the money they get from sports. If running 6 hours a day is enough to feed their entire family
How disconnected of the job market are you?
No one is going to pay you for running, not until you start to get on national competitions and even then they will give you $100 to print their logo on your shirt.

While the whites are studying in school, the blacks are playing sports. Play a lot of sports and keep playing, eventually get gud, become a pro. Whites don't usually keep playing sports past high school or college, they grow up.

It is actually very simple.

Every race evolved in a different environment, therefor evolved differently. Blacks are better at sports because they evolved to be more athletic, see how the 100m are dominated by west africans while the longer races are dominated by east africans, and this big difference is just between africans. Whites and Asians are more intelligent, that's why they are more civilized and still perform better in sports where a bit of logic is involved.

And don't give me that "muh minorities are poor so the poor guy had nothing to do he trained more" because that wouldn't explain how there are asian minorities in a lot of countries but asians still suck at almost every sport.

I bet there is more poor white American than African American at all.

Because if you're black you literally think you have 2 choices, either you will play ball or be a drug dealer, and they go for it.

In Croatia, literally only people stupid enough to have trouble through school are into sports professionally, even football, in which we're quite good, nobody sees it as anything more than a hobby.

animals are strong.

Marathon runners =/= sprinting. Most sports are heavy on sprinting, not log distance, paced endurance.

White = less fast twitch, more slow twitch.
Black = more fast twitch, less slow twitch.

This is scientific fact, not racism.

All young males should play sports, whether they're rich or poor. It's a real character builder. Every male I have met that never into sports were all beta, limp wristed, low test faggots. I have no respect for physically inferior people. I don't care how high your IQ is.

Yeah and the top tiers of each sport are filled with specific races depending on what that sport demands

We play sports, we're into it, it's just that education holds priority over it and always will. When sports get into conflict with education, education wins and you join a gym or go recreationally

But then instantly it's obvious that whites are genetically smarter than blacks. So we must not notice black superiority in one area in order to pretend like white superiority in another area doesn't exist.

Personally I think society should consider races like D&D races. They are all cool but good at different things and bad at others.

For some reason this equals hitler.

I think maybe it's that white people naturally think the thing we're best at are the most important and so that everyone else would feel inferior if we admitted to being the best at those things.

Whereas I think in reality a lot of blacks kind of prefer having big ding a lings and being dumb and good at basketball and fighting.

The answer is so easy yet everyone ignores it: People of lower social standing (and lower IQ that often comes with it etc.) have sports as one big chance to escape their situation, so they are most likely to pursue sports as a professional career. In most first world countries you'll almost only see minorities and poorer natives in local soccer teams; the rich white people mostly decide to put sports aside and keep it a hobby so they can focus on getting their degree etc.

They aren't "minorities"

There are more Africans than Europeans in the world.

true

Indeed, people tend to hate what they are jealous of

So called 'minorities' make up a large part of the low-income, low education segment of the population. For these people, who never managed to climb up the social ladder via education sports seems like a much more viable way of 'making it' in society. Thus, they are more likely to encourage children that show some promise to pursue sports as a career choice.

While those who actually end up in the highest leagues reap large financial rewards, on average the pursuit of sports as a career choice does not have the best ROI in comparison with just getting a solid degree and a job. People with higher education and income (which includes more whites) realize this, and are therefor more likely to steer their children towards a different career choice. Children whose parents already hold a university degree and a good job are also less likely to view sports as an option of 'making it' since they've grown up in an environment that presented them with many alternative options that are much more likely and viable then becoming a professional athlete.

>Whites can swim and lift heavy things and that's about it

Summer Olympic sports dominated by blacks:
Athletics
Basketball
Boxing
Football

Summer Olympic sports dominated by Asians:
Badminton
Table tennis
Taekwondo

Summer Olympic sports dominated by whites:
Diving
Swimming
Synchronized swimming
Water polo
Canoe/kayak (sprint)
Canoe/kayak (slalom)
BMX
Mountain biking
Road cycling
Track cycling
Artistic Gymnastics
Rhythmic Gymnastics
Trampoline Gymnastics
Volleyball (beach)
Volleyball (indoor)
Equestrian / Dressage
Equestrian / Eventing
Equestrian / Jumping
Freestyle Wrestling
Greco-Roman
Archery
Fencing
Field hockey
Golf
Handball
Judo
Modern pentathlon
Rowing
Rugby sevens
Sailing
Shooting
Tennis
Triathlon
Weightlifting

Winter Olympic sports dominated by whites:
All of them.

Whites have been building civilization while niggers have been hunting jaguars or some shit. Additional hundreds of years of jaguar hunting will probably lead to a better physical condition.

>archery dominated by whites

okay

OK, I'll admit it: I never actually watched archery.

Rest is correct though, right?

Aye.

Yes, well, I don't know. I don't even watch half of those sports in the list.

I watch archery a lot so I just happened to know that Koreans BTFO the whole scene every Olympics.

The initial condition gives the hypothesis of minorities prevailing in sports. It is differentiating minorities from those who do not prevail in sports. According to psychological definitions of discrimination, that is what is occurring. But psychological definitions never say discrimination is bad. And because racism is discrimination by race, recognizing differences based on race and acting accordingly is racism. But that doesn't mean, anywhere, that racism is bad. In fact, in psychology, discrimination is a skill. Like the ability to discriminate between a venomous snake and a relatively harmless snake.

Way to misunderstand my initial argument.

In certain sports. Swimming and hockey is still dominated by whites. The reason minorities(what you mean is negros) seem to dominate the popular sports is because they have I forgot what it's called but faster muscle twitches so they're faster

If a descriptive statement of verifiable veracity can be "racist"; Then what meaningful thing is the concept of "racism" contributing to the discussion?

They usually come from poor areas and sports are the perceived easiest way to make it rich.

>racism
what's racism?

The sports dominated by whites are also the ones only practiced by white people such as everything snow related gymnastics equestry etc

castefootball.us

I played professional basketball through my 20's (32 now) im white

Majority of coaches in major sports are white guys with no talent who failed hard...

These white coaches hate to see white guys with actual talent and supress them...

By promoting the black man they are covering their excuses for their own shortcomings...

My black teammates even saw this...

Black coaches were always the ones that had my back the most...

Whites cant excel in basketball because of faggot white betas who control the coaching..

Sports is like a zoo for adults.

>France

they're generally poorer than their native counterparts.
they're worse in school. all they dream about is to become a rapper or football star.
native kids play different sports (with less foreigners), go to better schools and want to become doctors, lawyers and bankers.

I remember reading the Rock's biography and he said some of the Miami coaches would get drunk and say stuff like "how big is your dick?" to black players on the team. Coaches are usually gay af. They love slapping big athletic bulls on the ass and watching them undress in the locker room.

Niggers are favorited in french formation centers, they are physically mature sooner so the white boys are excluded and can't pursue a pro-career.

Perfect example is Griezmann (1m75, skinny), best french player right now, nobody in France wanted him because of physical feats.
He needed to go in Spain (famous for having trained the technical players in the world right now, most of them are short like Messi, Xavi, Iniesta, etc...).

Basically FFF is racist.

going pro in sports is a silly idea by percentages
only the poor think it a good way to make it
poor are minorities

coaches are all beta fags

those kids literally want to be footballers their whole lives, while white kids just play it for fun occasionally

Only relevant player in that pic is the 10, who happens to be berber

Target sports are shared between whites and Asians. Like how Britain won a lot of the shotgun shooting and so on while Korea did archery, etc.

Not all winter sports are dominated by whites

South Korea and China are fucking great at short track.

Plenty Asians practice judo.
Plenty blacks shoot guns.

Yeah, short track is something the Dutch only just decided to dominate in.

the only way to succeed in life is to entertain people for them.
If they decide to read they could be called uncle tom.

Mugsy Bogues or Spudd Webb nigga.

In France it's because that's the only job they can get

Blacks domine judo as well see the last world champion

And plenty of blacks shoot but I doubt many attends championship or make it more than a hobby.

gun fanatics are majoritarly white

Thats easy.
>hey kids, what do you want to do when you grow up?
>white kid #1 - I want to be an archeologist!
becomes a archeologist
>white kid #2 - I want to be a director!
becomes an accountant
>white kid #3 - I want to be a professional tennis player!
becomes a truck driver

>black kid #1 - i iz wanna be hustlin and play dat basketball
drug abuse and minor sport league
>black kid #2 - i aint gunna be no pussy imma bee da hottest rappa, shieeet'
jail and gym
>black kid #3 - shoot hoops nigga
basketball player and after raping some random whore he goes to jail

They are faster you need to run fast when there are chimp rape gangs where you live

nigs had a couple thousand more years of "survival of the fittest" living than just about every other race. also, to most nigs, their life revolves around sports, and they focus all their energy on that, as opposed to other races being a bit more realistic with their aspirations. that may also explain why there are so many poor nigs still, after their basketball and rap careers bombed, they had nothing to fall back on