Who cares about 7-1. We won our fifth WC against Germany in 2002. Only country so far with this record

Who cares about 7-1. We won our fifth WC against Germany in 2002. Only country so far with this record.

>brings up an event from 3 years ago
>who cares

You? Please don't try and beg for attention, our efforts should be unified on bullying America for the next year or so.

Americans are the ones bringing it up

even Urugvay has 4 world cups bro. who cares lol

You lost 7:1 in WC semi-final on home soil

>no1 will top that,ever

Everyone saw how much you cared on live television you dope.

>7-1

Is Brazil the Liverpool of national teams?

are you serious

It will forever be remember as the biggest humiliation in the history of international football. 2002 will forever be remembered for rigged knock out stages and the arguably, worst German squad in like 3 decades that got carried to the final by its goalkeeper alone. Over the course of the last 3 world cups Brazil lost almost all its records to Germany. The only thing you still have over us is that 5th title. If we take that in 2018 youll be left with nothing. Less top2,3,4 finishes, less goals scored, no highest scoring player, less matches played, etc. etc. You better pray that the French win the cup next year, otherwise your countrys only reason to exist will suddenly have vanished.

7-1 was sensational though, one of my favourite games of all time
I only liked it because of the sense of entitlement that the Brazilians had because they were playing in a Home world cup
I've never seen anything like this before or since
I also like it because you constantly bring it up without provocation because you're still butthurt about it
it still plays on your mind and you keep having to justify it

>Who cares about 7-1
you, by the looks of it

Don't forget you fucking robbed us in the quarterfinals that year.

>300m pop 5 WC
>3m pop 4 (FOUR) WC

I pity the fool

thank you Pineappleland you're my greatest ally

No problem. We'll overtake you eventually. It'd be no fun if we didn't have true competition.

>without provocation
Wtf? I'm constantly reminded of it by you guys.

S E E T H I N G

J E L L Y

EXCELENTE post

>Who cares about 7-1
You.

>going double italian

>"...And Germany lead! Müller! Thomas Müller from the corner puts Germany in front! His fifth goal of this world cup! Who picked him up? No one picked him up."
>"Klose! Brilliant save! Klose scores! Historical! Germany two - Brazil nil and Miroslav Klose is the All-Time World Cup Record Goalscorer! And Brazil have a mountain to climb in their own backyard against Germany, they are two down inside 23 minutes."
>"Mesut Özil. Lahm in all kinds of space. Lahm. Müller, through Müller, could be embarrassing. It's three! Toni Kroos! Brazil have fallen apart inside 25 minutes."
>"And it's going to be embarrassing. It could be four! It's four nil to Germany! After 25 minutes, Fernandinho caught in possession. Brazil are being humiliated, humbled and taken apart by Germany!"
>"Khedira. Özil. Khedira! Five Nil! Five Nil! Absolute humiliation...scored their first in the eleventh minute, their second in the 23rd, their third in the 24th, their fourth in the 26th and their fifth in the 29th. Martin, they scored four(4) goals in the last six(6) minutes!"

talk shit, get hit faggit

Plz don’t bully us

delet

The 7-1 was HILARIOUS. Probably the most fun times I've had watching a soccer match since forever. I already knew >we were going to lose badly when the starting 11 had >Bernard.

Also, seeing the crushed hopes of my normalfag friends, that only care about football once every 4 years, was delicious.

schoolyard bullying...

I can hear the commentator

Kek

>7-1

>7-1

My only recommended change is that I think he says "Historic goal" and not "Historical" for Klose's goal. Otherwise 100% kek.