What is the Final Solution to the Fat Question?

What is the Final Solution to the Fat Question?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v6qMD1lIWT0
youtube.com/watch?v=al-tdoT3gL8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Eat less.

Fat tax

Fat kids being child abuse

Eat less.

cardio

move more

if you want to sit on your ass all day?

Stop over indulging.

If you want to over indulge?

Tough shit. Be prepared for shit tons of exercise and a healthy diet so you can sprinkle around a controlled amount of tasty shit into your diet. It works, but you have to work as well.

I lost 20 kg in one summer once. Wanna know how?

No tax payer money spent on fatties. No treatment for illnesses caused by being overweight.

Gulags?

How many times you wished for fat people to pay two tickets if they want to ride a bus?

How?
I'm not fat btw

This or an increaseing tax per pound

youtube.com/watch?v=v6qMD1lIWT0

Krokodil

If you are fat you simply don't get any socialized healthcare.
That will incentivize fat people into losing weight without directly taxing them.
It will make healthcare cheaper and more affordable.
People who are overweight can live their life normally without any problem as long as they don't get diabetes, arthritis or any other illness associated with being fat.

This is the best solution. Best results with the least butthurt.

I wish a nigga would. Then I would finally have incentive to stop being a fat fuck

Fat camps. You enter morbidly obese, and you leave as...soap.

yeah making your own bread is nice, but so is a factory that makes bread for 10000 people a day

Eat less, move more.

i only ate vegetables and green tea and was going to gym almost every day

How can anyone defend this show?

Everyone has teleporting powers. Its literally a video game now.

pic related: varys goes from one end of the world to another , in a time of boats and land travel LITERALLY 10 minutes later

reduce sugar in food, provide actual good food in schools and promote physical activity in school more.

They grew 3 dragons for this show, teleport powers isn't insane.

EU sanctions

Turn the fatties into soap and lampshades

Tax the overweight to fund booty calls for virgin neets.

Was mw2 red pilled?

how is this nigger still fat if he's in the Watch?

It doesn't all take place at the same time, just like in the books.
While only a day passes in one plot like weeks pass in another plot line. We've seen this already in the books.

There are much bigger problems with the show than the ''teleporting'' people, like all the feminist shit they cram into it.

Read the books my nigga. They aren't infested with faggotry or SJW

>game of cucks
>good

Eat less calories than you spend exercising. Disregard that, it's genetics.

Every episode is spanning over month. Do you think everything there happens at the same time?

Do you have any comprehention skills or why diddn't you get that you moron.

there is more than one varys

krokodil?

Oh shit.

Some of you are alright. Don't go to the sept tomorrow.

Make them all do physical work. Like using a brushcutter for 3 days straight cutting down tall grass, like I have, in blazing hot sun.

That is a possibility, but unlikely because the show directors are fucking faggots who haven't come up with a single creative idea.
People thought a faceless man was disguising himself as Arya. They had a really strong case for it, and it turned out that they simply forgot to tell her to use the left hand, and made her seem like an idiot.

If they were smart they might have a faceless man disguise himself as Varys to get on the boat.

Why would you recommend a person fill their head with that poorly written shit.

Don't be sizeist

Make cars obsolete by investing heavily in public transport.

eating when hungry won't always maintain a desirable body weight

Raw vegetables? Without frying or anything?

Those bullet points are insane.

Your arms and legs fell off (i.e. krokodil)?

Don't you French dig fat chicks? Or am I confusing you with someone else?

>gym
>no proteins
russia please, back to the gulag

That's black people

How hard did you work out?
I did the same in 2 weeks.
>one apple per day
>lots of water
>run hard 4 hours avg 10 miles per day (local roads have lots of hills, so that helps)
>max lift 1 hour

I do this once per year, its tough to do, but its rewarding because I can fuck around and do whatever I want for the rest of the year with semi-fit bod.

Let them eat at their heart's content, but not while everyone has to pay for it.

I don't want to pay for Cleatus to have a Quintuple CABG paid by the rest of America.

Arbeit mach dünn.
-> Bootcamp for Fatties in an Arbeitslager

That's trigglypuff for you.

Problem for me is I eat less calories during the day than on some days I'll eat a shitload of donutes in one sitting.

For instance I woke up at 8am now its 3pm and have ate nothing only been drinking water. When I get home I'll eat a decent dinner might be a whole large pizza myself and some water/tea. Other days I'll just eat donutes through out the day one here one there if I get a 12pack of them.
I'm 6'2 300 and this is the weight ive been at for like at least 9yrs.

Running with a weight vest btw and doing push ups and sit ups periodically every hour.
about 50 per hour each.
Go to bed at 8 wake up at 12 and do 200 pushups/situps
go back to sleep at 1 and wake up at 5 do another 200 and begin my day.

good stuff mayne

>under all that flab there's a poor skeleton suffering

*sad doot doot*

>focus on gathering materials to make bread
>prepare dough
>wait for it to cook
>finished

oh shit I need more nutrition than just from bread

>go to local store, ask for meat
>"hunt your own damn meat, it ain't that hard"
>leave store into forest
>look for any delicious animal
>get ambushed by forest pigmies, getting killed.

No thanks. I'll prefer bread factories since it allows me to devout my time to school or work.

A balanced diet is even more important than doing a shitload of exercise.

Eat smaller portions, less fat and carbs at regular hours and you'll lose weight. Once you get used to the routine, it's not so bad.

You are binge eating all your calories and then done for the day which is really fucking up your metabolism. You should eat small filling meals throughout the day read the /fit/ sticky.

You can do it senpai

Christ above, her face doesn't even move when she talks! The fat is cushioning every single movement she makes.

>a whole large pizza myself
>I'll just eat donutes through out the day
>12pack of them

Fucking shit, user, no wonder you're fat.
>"I don't understand you guys, I'm just eating huge amounts of food that's terrible for me. Why am I fat????"

Wtf are you on about?

I never said I didn't know what was making me fat. I was just explaining that not everyone eats 5 large pizzas and 50 bigmac meals a day to be OBESE. I'm just extremely lazy to the point ill get bad hunger pains before I eat than ill just binge eat i guess. i dont even see the point i kinda hope i die

food poision

I have a job, fuck making bread. We have dumber people for a reason, they can do the lesser jobs.

If it makes you feel any better, just based off the I information you volunteered, I kind of hope you die too.

>What is the Final Solution to the Fat Question?
Mandatory government-sponsored liposuctions.

Turn all the fat into a forkm of biodiesel and use as fuel.

cool

Charge the parents of fat kids with child abuse. If you feed your kid too little food you'll get in trouble, so why shouldn't that also apply to feeding your kid too much food?

>What is the Final Solution to the Fat Question?
ban soft drinks (coke, pepsi, mtn dew, etc.)

The human satiety mechanism relies on low food density.
Oil is the worst of the worst. Extremely high density, zero nutrition, high likelihood of toxicity during cooking (even the scent), even your precious coconut oil or olive oil has an effect on cholesterol similar to butter, and basically no satiety. A bad deal all-round.

Even wholewheat bread counts as high density refined food, but you might be able to balance it out with a few ounces of leafy greens.

If you care about weight eat low caloric density food, which is fibrous whole plant food. If you care about cancer, you need fibrous whole plant food.

It needs to become mainstream. Don't get caught up in the lab meat hype -- we're still not designed for it, unless you want to wait on transhumanism to turn us into carnivores we are opportunistic herbivores. Encourage and popularize fast food chains to begin serving primary whole food plant based meals that are oil free

I see gluten free and all of this bullshit, when oil-free really needs to take off. It's in so much food and serves no purpose.

Most animals cannot eat food other than what they are designed for without massive mutagenic effects. There is a species of caterpillar that can only eat the plant it is born on. Humans aren't any different. Eat meat get cancer, die fucklord.

Work-camps for NEETs

Humans are omnivorous tho...

Fiber removes cholesterol, and you can inject pure cholesterol into the veins of carnivorous animals and they don't have any problems. The fact that we can get atherosclerosis at all is proof we are herbivore.

>We have dumber people for a reason, they can do the lesser jobs

They're called women, and there's a reason that for all of human history bar the past 50 years they have been in the kitchen and doing house-work

Could this actually work? Could you power up machinery withn the power of fat people? I guess this is the way to make america great again

Sorry kid. Just because we can cover meat products in enough salt and PLANT spices to be able to get it down, doesn't mean we are built for it.

If you eat a slightly undercooked turkey it will hospitalize you. An omnivore animal can eat a 3 day old carcass infested with maggots. Good luck faggot.

going back to the 19th century is not the solution. eating healthy, portion control and some fucking self discipline is the solution.

>boo hoo but healthy is expensive

ok stay fat then. its really not that much more

>he doesnt understand that you wont need to work that many hours if you arent working for money to feed your self

Learn a trade like hunting/trapping/farming/ or in ops case baking

or keep flipping burgers whatever m8

*eats big juicy hamburger*

mmmMMMmmmm whatever you say. Mmmm.

*slurps coke*

>Could you power up machinery withn the power of fat people?
Same way you can use grease from fastfood joints to make biodiesel to power your car, just need to make an adjustment on your car engine if it is a diesel car.

Google it mate, it is not even that complicated, hippies manage to produce it with low tech systems and use it on cars adapted for it, makes it literally free for them to use it if they get the grease for free on fastfoods or produce their own using oil rich seeds.

holy shit 1 large pizza to yourself is way too much even for 2 days. eat more animal protein. you'll feel more satiated while eating less total calories. also get to the root of your emotional eating.

Murder them and distribute the fat to the poor.

Also tax on sugar and fast foods

That fat cunt has already had enough takeaways.

yeah and as the other bong already stated we're fucking omnivores you retard not carnivores and we're not meant to be herbivores either

vegans are almost always frail and sickly without downing a tonnes of plant protein powder, iron and b12 supplements. Show me 1 vegan eating just whole foods that looks healthy.

Greasy, sugary stuff is addictive. The more you eat it, the more you crave it.

I've ruled out sweets, sodas and pastries out of my diet. After a couple of months I couldn't even drink a regular coke. Give it a try, snack on fruits and veggies instead of doughnuts.

dont even have to tax it. just end the subsidies.

gee it's not like humans have this organ called an appendix in their body that helped them eat raw undercooked even bacteria laden rancid meat in the past. Oh wait we do have one of those it's simply become redundant since we've learned over thousands of years to cook our food.

youtube.com/watch?v=al-tdoT3gL8

Hyper metabolic accelerants

>implying cancer is caused by eating meat and not the thousands of different chemicals human have introduced into the environment since ww2.

100 years ago cancer was very rare and people have been eating meat since forever. Pbly your b12 deprived brain couldn't think of that though.

hot coals in the kitchen

Simple, scare the shit out of em.
with facts.
According to the FDA, which allows most of this stuff to pass,
1/70 ground beef patties at any fast food restaurant are likely to have a deadly strain of salmonella.
You have a 1/5 chance of ingesting someone else's fecal matter at any restaurant.
Semen is found in trace amounts 1/1000 of the time.
1/4 Mcdonalds employees have admitted to spitting in their customers food on occasion.

Of course, I made these statistics up, but people will believe anything they see on the internet, which would scare the everliving fuck out of me.

You can do it mate, you just need to start taking some pride in yourself and responsibility for your own health. I used to be 5'10", 350 lb. Now a lean 180, strong as fuck. Eat vegetables and lean meat, track your calories, ditch fizzy drinks, lift heavy 4-5 days a week and start running. Most important thing is consistancy, DO NOT QUIT. Keep it up for 6 months and it'll be harder to stop than keep going. I was a useless, unmotivated bin bag full of custard, if I can do it then so can you. God bless and good luck, I believe in you user. You fat cunt.

Vegans are also a modern day 'convenience allows lifestyle' literally faggots, most pure vegetarians are too. These are people who've never had to actually farm of gather enough food to survive. It'd be literally impossible for them to survive without a fucking grocery store to supply them with the amount of nutrients they need daily. I'd love to see all of them have to spend a month feeding themselves off what they can simply find out in their beloved nature or grow themselves for a month. I bet in two weeks every single one would be give up their fairy tale lifestyle due to starvation.

people learn by experience. not words. seeing my family be a bunch of fat unhealthy fucks red pilled me on the caloric jew.