AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA!

AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA!

THE
ABSOLUTE
MADMAN

Other urls found in this thread:

uscis.gov/humanitarian/consideration-deferred-action-childhood-arrivals-daca
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Most of these kids have never even been to mexico they were born in the U.S. this is cruel you can't do this these kids are americans.

>DACA
?

Anchor babies
B
T
F
O

你好。

What is DACA?

If you ask them, they'll tell you they're Mexican, not American.
>Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) is an American immigration policy founded by the Obama administration in June 2012. DACA allows certain illegal immigrants who entered the country as minors, to receive a renewable two-year period of deferred action from deportation and eligibility for a work permit.

This has nothing to do with anchor babies lol

I don't know, man. I feel like the feds should help the Harvey victims first.

Yep. We ought to remove these leeches. Most of them don't even care for the well-being of the nation.

>its cruel
Youre right their parents should be arrested for child abuse for bringing children illegally into another country.

TYBT

NOW PLEASE BAN ANIME

Where do you think illegal spics would rather be right now: stranded atop a tree in Houston or back home?

I didn't even mention spics, frog. But to answer your question, they'd rather be atop a tree in the best city in the USA.

He won't, not only is this the line on the sand for Democrats, Senate republicans are not getting rid of the filibuster, he needs this as a bargaining chip to get funding for his wall.

It6's Drumpf's idea of platying hardball, tho it looks as rather he's painting himself into a corner.

If we made this a thing, the numbers would drop even more

GLORIOUS

>painting himself into a corner
Se dice "pinning himself," güey.

>they were born in the U.S.
No they weren't, if they were born here they'd be citizens and not need DACA.

uscis.gov/humanitarian/consideration-deferred-action-childhood-arrivals-daca
You've probably heard the term "dreamer" before which is what the people benefiting from this call themselves.

>butthurt dreamer mexicans itt

like clockwork

Its as good as done, Pablo.

Clear out that extra room in your tin roofed hovel for cousin Brad Villanueva

Why are Americans so racist? Don't they realize that their country was built by immigrants?

>they were born in the U.S.
>Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals
Are you retarded

Obama implemented DACA without Congress's approval, so why would Trump need Congress to end it? He has the power by himself.

We're not. We just want legal immigrants. Isn't that what all countries want? Hell, Canada would deport me if I stayed there long enough without a permit.

Say CHIs

BUILD THE WALL

BUILD IT NOW

CHĪZU

*good inmigrants
fix'd

Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) basically means that illegal immigrants who came to the U.S. with their parents when they were like 4 wouldn't be deported, they'd be ICE's lowest priority.

Back to Mexico and Central America they go.

isn't that a breed of handbag dog?

I disagree with trump-dono on everything except illegal immigration

Spics work much harder than wh*tes

Latino kids gone; no black woman on our $20 bill.

What a day for President Trump.

The absolute state of Chicanos

They cant speak English or Spanish

True, why has he extended the program so far then? It's politics, again, he's trying to play hardball, this is all about his threat to shut down the government over wall funding, he thinks he can use this as a bargaining chip.

Good, they should use all that hard work to fix their own fucking country

Yeah, no. Not all of them.

t. CHI living in a ghetto SPIC/black neighborhood with high crime rate in Houston, TX

Youre delusional. Its already done.

America wasn't built by cleaning ladies and landscapers.

Eh, 60%+60%=120%

>t. CHI living in a ghetto SPIC/black neighborhood with high crime rate in Houston, TX
RIP

You put far too much stock in this being a "line in the sand" for dems.

The democratic party isnt all californians

If it is Senate Democrats are not going to give an inch, get ready for a government shutdown.

>Americans are worse at English than Mexicans
Simply epic.

Stop sending all those god damn nigger Haitians to Quebec you fuckers

>Americans
*CHIs

Ftfy

They were born in Mexico and brought here. So it was fine when their parents brought them to a country illegally that they weren't from but it's bad to send them back to the country they are from?

May be, that's their leadership's clearly stated position tho, are you counting on the Donald actually getting his cake and eating it too? Because I gotta tell you those negotiating skills have been rather lacking so far.

He couldn't get his own party to sink Obamacare even after thay all ran on doing just that.

Stop accepting them, dumbass.

legal immigrants are great, we dont like illegals.

Trumps a dumbass but he has executive power. Obama implemented daca sans senate approval, trump can dismantle it the same way.

Its curtains for chicanos here

We have to bomb Haiti
This fucking small island has the power to destroy the americas
I blame the Dominican Republic but mostly the french

I think the cutoff might even be as high as 13 which is b.s. because it means most of their childhood wasn't in the u.s.

>Spics work much harder than wh*tes
ROFL some do some don't and some work inefficiently hard.
t.Guy who lives around them.

>CHI living in a ghetto SPIC/black neighborhood with high crime rate in Houston, TX
Are you high and dry?

Who /legal/ here? Feels pretty good to see all these fucking freeloaders get out. My parents took years to get into this country from overseas, and some fucking lazy bastards come in for free just because they border this country. Disgusting, and I'm not even white.

Theres a change in the air...can you feel it? Its gonna be a great day tomorrow.

>If it is Senate Democrats are not going to give an inch, get ready for a government shutdown.
They'll look like fools if they do that and a lot of Democrats aren't huge fans of illegals. Also, legal immigrants hate illegals for the most part. It's not a good issue for Dems to draw a line on.

This is literally nazism.

Kys am*Rican subhuman

Are you a wonton-american?

But we can't dude. Fucking laws n sheeit

>deporting criminals who came into your country illegally is nazism

If this is the level of intelligence of your average spaniard, its no wonder your country is in the state its in

East African lad.
I know this is bait, but they're unironically criminals.

Yes, and most other counties we're built by either colonization or conquest by you don't see them doing it now, do you?

Then change your laws, dont bitch at us cuz you make retarded laws

Thank you based Herschel

sad seeing history repeating again

There coming from your fuckin country though. You took these people in and now they're coming here. This is 100% your fault.

Haiti isn't a warzone, it's just a shithole that they are a part of... Maybe you'd like to have some of our S.Chicago citizens as well.

Your trolling skills are weak, Dionisio

>Who /legal/ here? Feels pretty good to see all these fucking freeloaders get out. My parents took years to get into this country from overseas, and some fucking lazy bastards come in for free just because they border this country. Disgusting, and I'm not even white.
Thank you and your family for respecting our laws.

yeah trump literally supported a nazi demonstration assasinations included but he's not a nazi trust me youre trolling haha trust me srsly haha

grats

Oh my fucking god. I live in a literal fascist dictatorship. I need to move to the UK or Canada soon, I fear for my life.

>trump literally supported a nazi demonstration assasinations
I would love hear you quote him LITERALLY supporting assassinations

Well, yeah.
He's already militarized the police.

*love to

fuck M*xicans

>Well, yeah.
>Previous presidents already militarized the police.
FTFY

Obama at least tried to lower it back when Ferguson happened.
Trump recently undid that.

good bye mexes good bye mexes

He will end it, why wouldn't he? This was expected from the moment he won, as simple as that.

Head on, jose

I dunno why Mexicans are getting so butthurt about it. Most DACA kids are Central Americans.

it was built by farmers and housewives, descendants of religious fanatics. What is the difference?

I don't really care, honestly, I'm just telling that guy how it is.

>You've probably heard the term "dreamer" before
Propaganda doublespeak

They were united by language and culture and worked foe the betterment of the country

Illegals are culturally different, have a different language and only care about themselves as evidenced by their willingness to flout our laws when it doesnt suit their wants

Anyways nobody is against LEGAL immigration anyways. How rude is it to sneak into someones country and demand to be able to stay simply "because"? Thats total bullshit, illegals are cancer, deport them all

I'm canadian so I'm not familiar with your laws, but it sounds like the law is to give children of illegals a grace period before deportation to allow special consideration. AKA allow well assimilated, skilled workers to stay.

:thinking:

>I need to move to the UK or Canada soon, I fear for my life.
Why not Mexico, you fucking racist?

Look up the illustrious career of Joe Arpaio before you think these people care one iota about "the rule of law"

>VIVA LA MEXICO I LOVE IT BURRITO TACO TORTILLA
>Ok, buddy, you have to go back
>OMG NOOO PLEASE DONT MAKE ME GO BACK TO MEXICO NOOOOOOO

Looks pretty based senpai

So? Theyre not supposed to even be here in the 1st place!

Any job these scums get are taking opportunities from real citizens. Thats bullshit. All the scholarships and special considerations they get are things not even law abiding citizens get. Fuck them

GET OUT

Come in legally and not through globalist backdoors.