Wtf sweden

wtf sweden

perfect representation of this country

>Manpower

WTF there is still some wh*Tes in sweden pls put them down based BLACKs.

this is a new manner of protest

Is that some art piece?

Yea, and a plagiarised one no less

swedes certainty are bent

At least it's better than those huge flagpoles in Arab countries. But I'm sure you'll get one of those soon.

Now that is a flag

nationalism is a third worldish illness

or a flag on a hill

Can someone give me a rundown on the Swedish mentality?

I understand that they don't like nationalism, but they seem to virulently hate their own country and themselves. Self-flagellation seems to be the national pastime. How did it get to this?

Maybe if their cities start warring over eastside and westside.

I hate sandniggers as much as the next guy, but fuck me if that isn't hilarious

Have never been a fan of provocative art really

Cuck mentality. There is no better way to say what the fuck is ongoing out there

Most Swede's actually think that Sweden, is if not the most, one of the best countrys in the world

Our country is very divided right now as you can imagine. The bent flagpole upset a lot of people and someone tried to wreck it but got arrested. As for how it got to this, both our politicians and media have painted themselves into a politicially correct corner that they cannot get out of without admitting they're retarded so the psychosis goes on.

But why do so many of you seem to hate yourselves? You didnt have a colonial empire and from what I understand your peoples worst crime would be the Viking age. Why do some of you feel so guilty?

Step 1 Sweden becomes powerful enough
Step 2 Sweden decides to play big game with Denmark/Russia/Poland etc
Step 3 Swedes got kicked and lost their empire so they decided to be neutral and cucked forever

That is the thing , the majority don't .
However, there IS a fuck ton of things this country have done that we forgive to talk about, like the attempt to wipe out the sami culture

>russia: hey guys, Sweden just got a new king, we should hang up on him!
Låter
>OH SHIT ! They are coming for us! Burn everything

>russian """"""""""""education"""""""""""""""

good banter

hehe

You're confusing the left's delusion of altruism and moral high ground with "guilt" I dont know why so many of you americans do this. If you ever actually talked to a swede you would know many are extremely proud of their country and history.

I don't get what the bent pole means

GET BENT
E
T

B
E
N
T

good example of integration

would it be better if he was african nationalist living on swedes' taxes?

PERFECT IDEA!
> Another terrorist attack in Sweden.
> Flag is permanently at half mast.

Impotence.

The flagpole is a phallic symbol. The artistic intention behind it is actually nationalist and wants to show how emasculated Sweden is to exhibit it and fool people who think it is "provocative" (anti-nationalism is awfully blasé and outdone here and isn't provocative in any way).

Sweden is a broken racist society. No joke.

I only see white people. Where are all the Muslim rapefugees you guys told me were there?

>thread about sweden
>filled with p*tinbots

Actually that art piece is a symbol of our democracy where we're free to criticize everything about ourselves. It allows us to efficiently rid us of destructive habits and institutions that only hold us back, a large part of why we're so succesful. We would never latch onto the "constitution" like Amerisharts do for example.

kys

Are you me, from the future?
> English user here, Neither political side wants to admin that the million sandniggers are a problem.
> Both to ashamed of their "lets help dem poor rapeugees out!
> Both think they will get lynched if the reality of how much money and effort is spent just on not upsetting the benefit stealing criminal rape gang sandniggers.

kys putlers helper

t. FI voter

You have to admit Russhbro, Swede came probably closest to ever defeating you, and lets be fair. Russia has fought and beat the worlds super powers, at their powers, almost every single time.
> Narrow victory after multiple defeats to Swede, casuing massive military change.
> Brutal long bloody battles with France under Napoleon.
> Germany wwi.
> Germany WWii under Hitler.

I honestly have to say as a Englishman, I fucking LOVE Russians. I think Russia will be the ones that save the modern world from the Sandniggers.

>t. united russia's press secretary

>Russia will be the ones that save the modern world from the Sandniggers.
wow you're so cute

at least i get paid for that

no, poland was closest

>I honestly have to say as a Englishman

Get fucked. Russia is top tier.
Finland is GOD TIER.
USA and UK are ok too.

Swede is becoming a shithole, You use to be Vikings and waged war on Russia,

> Look at your country, and tell me you don't want this to get better. If so, kys.

Well to be fair there is a lot of hypocrisy from Russia and USA when it comes to Sweden's multiculturalism. Your nations are not ethnic states either, the only difference is that you have already accepted you live in a multicultural society, while a lot of people think Sweden probably shouldn't accept that. Russia and USA are already mongrelized, far more than Sweden could be in a 100 years.

>tfw Ahvenanmaa will never reunite with Sweden

And Tornedalen, Viborg and Karelia will never be Finnish. Get fucked, Yrjö.

One of the best for its leftist brainwashing schools and free healthcare for immigrants amirite

I want to give it to finns

The most underrated comment ever

Well , if that is what the internet has told you

Trips of truth + Sweden confirmed for being still white

backhanded white supremacy
>those poor brown people shouldn't have to live in brown people countries
>lets bring them over so they can live in a proper, white people country

>democracy where we're free to criticize everything about ourselves.
That's not democracy, that's freedom of speech, but ok.

> It allows us to efficiently rid us of destructive habits and institutions that only hold us back, a large part of why we're so succesful.
That is indeed the main benefit of freedom of speech, ok.

>We would never latch onto the "constitution" like Amerisharts do for example.
Aaaand you had to go full anti-American. Incoherently so. What do you think "latching onto the 'constitution'" means? How do you think freedom of expression and our constitution *contrast* with each other?

True, but we both (Rus and Us) have a Federal system. We're supposed to be separate countries with some shared functions. (Obviously that's not really working, with both of us having highly centralized governments, but that's the idea.)

Sweden is nothing like that.

Exactly. And pointing that out makes the white-man's-burden idiots all the more angry.

A limp dick

>manpower
fucking piece of shit employment agency. they've sent me multiple times to work, only to find out when i arrive theres no work

>travel around Northern Yurop
>Sweden is the only country with gay flags everywhere and muslims literally flooding the streets
Can't make this shit up