Well, actually my theory is, I think the Atlantis people were just humanoids with gills...

Well, actually my theory is, I think the Atlantis people were just humanoids with gills... *exhales loudly* Evolutionary survival mechanisms, you read about that, right? Like when you get kicked in the face, it triggers your fight or flee response, like BOOM you just punch that motherfucker back. *explosion noise* We're animals, primal predatory instinct. That's amazing. Who knows? Yeah. A billion years from now, future Alien species will maybe wonder about us, like we wonder about Dinosaurs or these Ancient Civilizations. Who were these primitive monkeys who built towers of concrete? It's perplexing. You know I always think about, like, since we're evolved from monkeys, how come we don't have tails? Nature, man... Scary. Wouldn't it be crazy if... I mean. It's so absurd when you think about it. *laughs like a maniac* *lowers voice tone* You ever go moose-hunting? Man, I'm telling you, these things are FAST!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KYvKCD2FSAk
youtube.com/watch?v=EYU7_buKhSI
youtube.com/watch?v=nZJwvRcaBaI&t=6081s
m.youtube.com/watch?v=AJ0-VeWMr-A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>It's a Joe brings up his idea to hold MMA matches on a basketball court episode
>that's every episode

>it's a Joe ask his nobel prize-winning nuclear physicist guest if he's seen the fight on HBO last night then rants to him about MMA regulations for the next half hour episode

>The Economist

THE EIGHTIES WAS CRAZY JOE ROGAN, YOU KNOW ME DOG I WOULD WALK DOWN FIFTH AVENUE EVERY DAY AND BUY AN 8BALL OF COKE FROM THOSE CRAZY COLOMBIANS THEN DO A SET AT THE CAHMEDY STOH JOE ROGAN. AFTER THE SHOW I GO TO THE STRIP CLUB STICKIN CRACK ROCKS INTO BITCHES ASSHOLES JOE ROGAN, SHOOTING GRENADE LAUNCHERS IN THE WOODS IN CUBA JOE ROGAN, SMUGGLING GUNS OUTTA THE COUNTRY WITH CRACK ROCKS TAPED TO MY NUTS JOE ROGAN. SHIT WAS CRAZY, COCKSUCKA.

so is Joe Rogan a harmless moron who is fundamentally a nice person, or is he a weird """redpilled""" brainwashing retard like Stefan Molyneux?

Little bit of both, mostly the former

anyone who still listens, what does he say about Trump?

does rogan reference The Economist a lot or something. i dont listen to the podcast

my friend showed me this guy on youtube and i didn't think he was very funny, but then i saw him live as part of a lineup with a bunch of other comedians and he was actually hilarious. think it's a setting thing or something.

does anyone besides Rogan think Joey Diaz is funny

I like Diaz, not necessarily because his regular jokes are hilarious but because he'll get super angry at random shit and just explode on Joe

nah he probably just showed you a dull video with him, Uncle Joey doesn't give a fuck you momo he just puts shit out there. Him in "stand-up" mode is fucking tremendous dawg.

>plebs on Sup Forums unironically like Joey Diaz
Joe's "regulars" are terrible. Duncan Trusell, any MMA guy etc.

He likes Trump

oh shit, I thought that was Carl Pilkington.

Yes, he's hilarious.

I like Joey Diaz's stories about being a big fat cokehead in the 80s but everything else he does is boring

the henry rollins episode was so fucking comfy

Papa Het episode was solid too

Joe needs to get Mustaine on the show

YOU MOTHERFUCKER
because of you I finally gave rogan podcasts a listen last night

>more than 8 hours of joe rogan podcasts later
I dont get it. I really like it. He really knows his shit about boxing.
anyways thanks for converting me.

except joe would never do that. The joke is that you greentext something he would actually do. He knows that type of guest wouldn't care. Instead, he would try to fit what they're talking about into something his monkey brain can understand.

>wow...yeah, yeah, I get what you're saying. It's like this acid trip I once took, it took me to another dimension and I was talking to this monkey who was half way through typing out the entire works of shakespeare...*meathead giggle* but he's still a monkey so he started picking his asshole and flipping his shit at me.

me. I like the entire thing. these fucking threads got me interested and now its all I've been into for almost 2 days.

GET IN THE VAN

woah. that thing will fuck you up son

Is it just me or is he really starting to crank out podcasts like crazy? Didn't he used to put out an episode per week? It's almost every 2 days now

sometimes he pumps out a shitload, sometimes he goes weeks without anything.

>looks at Jamie.

>it's a brian callen podcast

his standup? not really. joey is funny on podcasts

Hes inspirational actually
youtube.com/watch?v=KYvKCD2FSAk

His national anthem rants are incredible patriotism
youtube.com/watch?v=EYU7_buKhSI

*looks at Jamie nervously

People keep saying that Jordan Peterson was the best guest when it was actually Hunter Maats
youtube.com/watch?v=nZJwvRcaBaI&t=6081s

Any other podcasts that are on this caliber?

Is it true that Eddie's a flat earth believer now?

Ywn watch a Rogan/Hunter Thompson podecast

And they say weed don't do damage.

>Sam Harris getting so buttblasted he sends Rogan a text "correcting" Maats' claims about him

Worth it just for that lmao

Thats the best part, seeing Joe Rogan who is so mindblown by Sam (atheist cult leader) Harris scramble to defend him lol. Thats the most triggered ive ever seen him

>jaime pull up that video

No he doesn't, he's basically an old school liberal, just doesn't like political correctness

I liked his stories from "This is Not Happening"

Americans should just use their own political terminology instead of misusing ours. They also need about 3 parties more.

This, I wish we had more classical liberalism

Why the fuck isn't there a podcast board? Not dogging in the thread here, just legitimately curious. There's so many you think it'd be a decent board and Sup Forums is too busy arguing over who hates music the most

Sup Forums is going broke and wont be around long enough for it to be added

Tell me about it

Worst part is fucking Americans coming to UK political forums, and calling lefties 'liberals' using their own retarded definitions

Into plurality of opinion, fucking Americans

UK has political forums? Name?

I just like how Europe has much more nuanced politics than America. Theres right wing left wing center left, center right, far right and left and they all get to run for office. In america youre lumped in as a righty with racists and lunatics that think Hitler was the second coming and on the left you get lumped in with trannies and hippies because you arent paranoid about mexicans. Then again European countries are all very small and dont have the spectre of slavery.

>implying hiro knows what a podcast is

Thoughts? m.youtube.com/watch?v=AJ0-VeWMr-A

WHY IS HE SO PINK

Molyneux is a god.

I listen and watch his podcast religiously. He has the greatest stories in the world. Not only that comics from Dice to Stanhope know that Joey is one the funniest people in the world. He's been a regular at the Comedy Store for 20 years show some respect COCKSUCKA

MOMMY

I cannot wait until Rogan Kills himself likeall these DMT faggots do.

>Classical liberalism

Cassical liberalism is degenerate. It was started by a mob of peasants in France killing everyone with more money than them.

The day of the guillotine is coming Sup Forumsfag

Only Jews and freemasons like the Revolution.

>I just like how Europe has much more nuanced politics than America.

I only pay attention to the mainstream of American politics: The post. There are plenty of divisions, even within the parties, you dumb faggot.

No there isn't, not when most people in America think in terms of Red or Blue. You can have all the divisions you want but when it comes down to it we get 2 choices for every political race and that's it.

SOON

are the people ready?

You act like the rifts in the party don't affect things on the larger level. We just saw a populist movement change the Republican dynamic. I'd take the system we have over the clusterfuck that is European politics.

>I just like how Europe has much more nuanced politics than America
Norwegian here, can confirm this is profoundly delusional

Then why did NSDAP try and spectacularly fail at a putsch in Munich? Not exactly a revolution, admittedly, but not exactly far off.

I saw a bunch of uneducated morons vote an egotistical, power hungry businessman into the most powerful office in the world.

This doesnt negate the need for more parties in the political process, it doesnt matter that the divisions affect the party as a whole if not everyone in the party believes in those principles and changes it back asap

SO you're just a bitter faggot from reddit. Got it.

More parties won't stop the status quo. European poliics are pretty stagnant, despite the greater number of parties.

two fucking idiots

"Scientology is strange huh?" for two hours basically

Best part out of the entire thing.

>faggot callen brings up economist as reputable
>edgy brah doesn't know much, is skeptical, says he'd bet they were owned by the rothchilds or somebody
>arguments ensue
>jamie brings up the fact that they are actually owned by the rothchilds
>they immediately move on while faggot callen tries to downplay it

>more than 8 hours of joe rogan podcasts later

So you watched two episodes?

You faggot myna bird fanboys are the fucking worst