Jamal Bond

>Jamal Bond

fucking pedo jew should go fuck himself

that kike has nothing to do with the franchise, he should keep his mouth shut about it

>-Berg
who would've thought

>jewish
>pushing for race swapped bm/wf mainstream title
>so progressive

It's surreal

based

i want to kill myself

Is he producing? I thought only British directors can direct James Bond films?

James Bond died with Die Another Day. You autists just want a British Bourne REEEEEEE

>black bond
>suddenly back to white woman that gets conquered by bond

Can't wait for the bbc :)

sans the obvious pol reaction, james bond could be black and it wouldnt really fuck up his character. But I hate how they are pushing idris elba, i think hed be a fucking rubbish bond

Don't even joke like that

>james bond could be black and it wouldnt really fuck up his character.
>comes from a rich family living in the middle of Scotland

nah

kill the heeb instead

would that really take you out of the film were the main character canonically jumped out of an airplane with the queen at the olympics

yes

>Idris Elba Bond
>Spielberg directing

James Bond isn't black.

But We Wuz Kings

this is memes. i will boycott this on principle an watch the machine grind to a halt.

That movie was great

I miss those violent movies about Africa from the mid-2000's (Hotel Rwanda, Last King of Scotland, Blood Diamond, etc).

Wouldn't it be difficult for a black man to blend in in certain countries?

I need to see that movie, Idi Amin was a pretty cool guy. Declared victory against the UK and didnt afraid of anything

Really, James Bond has never (as far as I can remember) ever touched on race in any way. He could be anything under the sun really and still be the same damn character.
That said, fuck this shit about him being gay or a woman. His sexuality is a part of his character and what makes him James Bond.

Ayo
Names' *smask lips* uh Bond *smackest lipses again* Jamal "out on a" Bond

>Jamal "out on a" Bond
perfection!

>Kike wants to ruin one of the last white male cultural icons

Just another (((coincidence)))

WRITTEN BY GEORGE LUCAS

This is simply tokenism, no surprise that it's coming from a hateful Jew. Elba is a good actor but you get nothing out of it by turning bond black. They just want to create controversy for the sake of it. Why not just create a new spy action movie with Elba like John wick, BUT noooo Hollywood is full of unoriginal hacks so they have to race swap shit

Attention Sup Forums,
Meet the next Bond!

he could be a woman, she would just have to be a very aggressive lesbian

or aggressively straight

No. James Bond is a set character, he "could be black" just as much as Sherlock fucking Holmes could be black.

I mean, sure - it's technically possible to cast a black person to play the character and do the same things, but it's as faithful to the character as casting a woman in the role.

dont
dumb choice, friend

Fuck it I'd watch a buddy spy movie starring him and Hannibal

HA

I would love a lesbian jane bond.

>takes out cell phone
>transforms into strap on

Realistically she'd need to use her sexuality to manipulate people. Women aren't as physically strong as men so it'd have to be more about her outsmarting or manipulating people than getting into fights.

Beasts of No Nation was pretty great, you're right though they've definitely slowed down on making Africakino

If they really wanted to be progressive and represent the "new" England they'd cast someone who looks like this. But that's not really what they're interested so they won't.

its not quite the same though. sherlock holmes occupies a different place in everyones mind than james bond

Why don't he just make Indiana Jones black? Doesn't want to fuck up his own stuff?

Gimme a grape soda an dont fukin shake it white boiii

I still haven't watched that, might give it a go tonight.

James Bond when?

outfucking the other double 0s

its the number of times theyve been double o'd

god knows what Q and M stand for

the very fact they mention 'black male to first play james bond' means they're focusing on race which automatically means it's racism.

idris elba is a great actor, memes aside, but no bond.

>le cultural appropriation meme
Fuck off, Alba is a good actor and would make a solid Bond
>inb4 .5 credits have been deposited into your account

this i would have preffered jet li as bond

Idris Elba is good though

Basically Carrie Mathison.

God damn it man

You'd think blacks would take offense that jewish media thinks it is a complement to them to cast them as essentially identical copies of white men, instead of being a unique people.

Hi! few things to start off with :)

1. Yes I replied to you because you're a female gamer, 'tis an awesome thing to see!
2. I'm Brian.
3. Don't be intimidated, but I'm not a stereotypical guy. If anything, I'll be the one in the kitchen :D

why not let him be his own 008 or something who why are they so dead set on making every existing character black

sure but he even said himself he doesn't want to be Bond

Diversity, you flthy goy. You're not a racist sexist transphobic nazi, are you?

Doesn't all this forcing famous white characters to be black for muh diversity just imply that black people can't create their own worthwhile content? Seems pretty fucking racist if you ask me.

It's our turn now whitey!

James Bond is a codename :^)

>meme actor

This Idris Elba meme is fucking weird.

Can normalfags literally not name any other black actors?

Well can you imagine Morgan Freeman doing action roles?

Will Smith

he's the only handsome one.

Name another tall, attractive (according to normie conventions), ****british****, black actor, that also has a reputable resume.

Idris Elba is literally #1 on the list. You don't have to be an affirmative action SJW fuckhead to realize that IF there was to be a black Bond, Idris Elba is literally THE person to fucking do it.

man it's a good time to be idris elba

Except Idris Elba sounds like a posh Brit when he wants to and you are stuck with some midwestern piece of shit redneck accent that makes you sound like you got a cock stuck in your nose.

He's handsome, manly, stays out of politics (as far as I know), has a deep voice and has done action work before -- not to mention from the UK. Will Smith isn't a fit and isn't a big enough draw anymore. Chwetel Eljifor or whatever doesn't seem athletic enough. Michael B Jordan isn't right and too small. John Bobayega is too young and pear-shaped.

Idris is unironically a good choice for new Bond. To be honest, I can't think of a white actor that jumps out of me for next pick. Fassbender is too oversaturated. Cumberbund is too alien. Tom Hardy is too small. Henry Cavill already did UNCLE and he's busy with DC's train wreck.

Just make an original character for fucks sake!

Just make him a different agent. Why the fuck do they have to make him 007? We're all tired of Bond, and we'd rather have Idris be an original character, like 007's buddy or something

He's not 007's buddy. 007 is HIS buddy.

Bond cinematic universe?

>007: Kraken
>008: Brothers in Arms
>Moneypenny Begins
>M Origins: The Man Above

You guys need to be more careful with your fucking memes. Meme magic is starting to go too far.

there was already a black james bond

This.

Like Bad Grampa with story mixed with "real pranks"

What's the difference between making him a new character and making him James Bond? It would be exactly the same character doing exactly the same things but with a different name. He already looks completely different like every three movies, this isn't a stretch

I like Idris but he's way too old now

He'd probably only have 1 movie where he isn't a grandpa

>want to cast someone because of his race
That's legit insulting to the guy talent as an actor

Jame's Bond is a name that's passed on from agent to agent.
At least, that's the previous justification for multiple Bond actors. Not sure how this would be different.

Capeshit works well in universes because the formula's generic, it extends.

Bond is an alpha playboy with cool gadgets and impossible missions, which rules out Moneypenny, M, and Q standalones.

You could maybe make 00X movies work, if they take most of the formula and tweak one or two elements. A woman agent, a brainy agent, an agent that starts out riding a desk, etc.

most of the others are american and it'd be weird for an american actor to play a character thats british and written by the british

but a black british bond would be awesome since he could infiltrate an immigrant muslim group that's plotting to bomb westminster or something

Aren't there way more Indians and Pakis in the UK?
What's with Jews and the irinsatiable lust for BBC?

Or is Spielberg a secret Sup Forums shitposter?

>UK and didnt afraid of anything
Except for the mobs screaming for his blood when he was overthrown yeah

It's just blatant pandering and lazy.

>god knows what Q and M stand for
Queef and Menstruation.

Why not just make (another) Shaft remake with Idris Elba as Shaft?

>Aren't there way more Indians and Pakis in the UK?
So...? Nobody will believe a POO or paki as a manly secret agent.

HE FUCKING GREEK NOT MUSLIM YOU FUCKING RACIST

But he looks muslim and not at all like one of those degenerate gypsy kikes we call 'greek'.

>Really, James Bond has never (as far as I can remember) ever touched on race in any way

>Confirmed for never read the books.

At this point, a Bond movie starring Elba had better be the best one in the entire franchise to justify the hype.

Can't wait until all you racist fucks die off.

Chiwatel Ijojflojojor

Don't place so much importance on a fucking action film. Jesus christ dude c'mon

What's lazy about it if they pick a good actor?

So he will use a tec-9 instead of a p99?

This

And it sounds like a joke from Sup Forums, Idris Elba and Viola Davis are not the only black people.

bitch you serious? Sup Forums confirmed for 12