Hillary SuperThread

Get in here guys, polls are looking delicious!

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html

Post your best Hill may mays!!

Other urls found in this thread:

infamy.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Lesbo confirmed

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST... STOP! STOOOP!

FUCKING SUBHUMAN NIGGER! I WILL KILL HIM! I WILL KILL HIS FAMILY!

¡relajar mi pequeño puto!

>that pic
i am now #mentallyhill

>>best

infamy.org/

She supported arming the secular rebels when Gaddafi fell, she knew they would destabilize the region and she is responsible for ISIS. (Along with Obama.)

stay buttmad, Trumpkins

There's something about Hillary's smile that scares me. It looks so fake. I feel like it triggers the same synapses that set off the feeling of uncanny valley.

I hate modern society

Can't wait to see your idol get her teeth smashed out in every debate. She's going to cry like a little bitch as Trump rips her apart like a child pulling the wings off a fly.

More Hillary meme failures like this please

Is this the best the "team of millenials" Hillary just hired to create memes can do?

Fucking pathetic

>resorting to this level of shilling because the globalists got BTFO by Brexit

stay scared

This can't be real.

>Do anything I set my mind to

How about setting your mind to get the fuck back into the kitchen?

trump shills are worse

they cant handle any criticism of him at all whenever you do say anything questioning him they get very desperate

i cant wait until he loses

>idol?
I don't recall anyone supporting Hillary running around calling her stupid shit like "the god-emperor" in every fucking thread. I find anyone who puts any candidate on such a pedestal more than a little disturbing.

It doesn't matter how 'empowered' a woman is, it only takes one slap and a good fucking dicking for the cunt to fall back into her natural submissive state. I encourage all men to beat and rape every feminist into submission. It's the only way to fix these whores.

Does anyone have the may may of Hillary saying neh neh neh to slavery?? That's a good one!

"Did you take it yet? Is it good? Okay, get these fucking humans away from me, Huma"

Hillary is best for Mexico!

>humans
>both progressive kikes