Everything in the world started going downhill in 2004 and became super duper gay

Everything in the world started going downhill in 2004 and became super duper gay

i agree

i hate 2004 aswell. It was one of the most awkward years ever. Greece won the Euro .. the Champions League FInals were like Porto vs Monaco or some shit.

Everything was boring and everything fucking sucked. ... i turned 18 tho that was kinda a nice.

Nah everything started going to shit in 2001.

99', then
1948, when Isreal was founded.
1913 when the FED was founded.
1800's - Karl Marx.

true

it's the year Sup Forums started getting popular

It stated back in mid 1960's when all the baby boomers started doing drugs

You can say that it happened in stages though

9/11 was when things first showed signs of weakness

2004 is when things became apparent and became sorta shit

2008 is when shit hit the fan and there was no turning back

Nah, it was 2007 with the "computers for the rest us" aka iphone and dumblr and fecesbook coming about. Suddenly a huge wave of normalfags and retards get together and push others to join their idiocy in destroying western civilization.

Although 2004 was a tragedy because we lost to the greeks in the Euro finals.

Yep things changed forever on 9/11

I'm not sure why but it did

Anyone know why Obama boarded Marine One, went to Andrews and took off in Nightwatch NCA #74-0787 instead of Air Force One?

It all started in 753 bc when Rome was founded.

Nah m8 it was on 6/6/06. The world was never the same after the Falador Massacre.

>2004
>super duper gay

You can't be older than 20.

2004 and 2005 were god tier for vidya though

This guy has it right, internetz for everyone is making everything progressively shittier, especially now that third worlders have chinkphones.

>Implying the French Revolution wasn't the beginning of the end for Western society

Isn't that the year most of Sup Forums's poster were born?

Really makes you think, huh?

No, things went downhill after 2012 elections.

I'd say it was 2007 with the introduction of social media that allowed the current cancer spawn to take form
that's what led to "today" anyway
shit like french revolution should have been prevented

Indeed, 2008 was the point of no return

Emo music and culture was faggoty, 2004 was when it started to take hold

nope, it started with the influx of eastern eurotrash pre-WWI

Such trash caused us to get into WWI, led to rapid expansion and therefore to excessive speculation, which caused the great depression, which ushered in a major welfare state. There was no recovery from the massive influx of germans and poles. These savage fucks have never been anything but dictatorial warmongering pro-government shitters and they ruined America. It has never recovered and only continued getting worse.