Thoughts on the "KANGZ AND QUEENZ" phenomenon that minorities love to spout? Where did it come from?

Thoughts on the "KANGZ AND QUEENZ" phenomenon that minorities love to spout? Where did it come from?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuwaubian_Nation
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afrocentrism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Hebrew_Israelites
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Envy and a desperation to glorify a filthy and worthless racial legacy/culture.

inferiority complex and low IQs (on the same level as children mentally)

Race-wide dunning kruger effect

kind of like how orphans imagine grandiose backstories for their real parents

What is joint slay

never thought about it this way. i think you might be onto something.

YOU'RE A QUEEN! AND SHE'S A QUEEN! EVERYBODY GETS TO BE A QUEEN!

being a worthless whore

This
Can someone translate

They should honour their history that they fantasise about.

What the fuck is that name?

I think if you're slaying it's like you're "killing it", or doing really well at something.

I don't speak African.

I would take both of those women out to dinner.

>same level as children

Same level as down syndrome

Its just female self empowerment.

Stop looking into it so seriously

Because they lack achievements.

They were raped by arabs and whites. The only civilizations in africa that weren't shit were built by people related to arabs, or places where arabs had influence and they still failed.

Niggers go to school, realize they talk about whites but refuse to believe it's because blacks haven't contributed anything and live in denial.

This, plus after BLM and liberals telling them they're somehow better than other races (lol) they want to overwrite reality. Unrelenting denial does wonders for that.

A harry potter spell.

>remove the tiss from both sides
>nade lemon
>lemonade
Coon Clan naming conventions, folks.

>Tissonade Lemontiss

Yes there was once Kings and Queens of Africa, just like every other continent in the world

But the desperate Blacks pushing this seem to forget they are the descendants of the small, weak and defeated tribes

The Kings stayed behind in Africa counting their gold after selling their ancestors

Parent's tell their little girls that they're princesses but that doesn't make it true

Niggers tell each other they were kangz and sheit

underrated

discounting abbos blacks are the most BTFO race in history. arabs enslaved and ruled them, whites enslaved and ruled them, now asians enslave and rule them.

Better yet, swap both halves.

>Lemonade Tisstiss

If it goes

>Tisstiss

It's probably not lemonade, just sayian.

dop geg'd man dankz vir very gud lavv

I have never heard an actual black person say or care anything about this

>I have never heard an actual black person say or care anything about this

Funny the whole shitposting, vocaroo/video was started on Sup Forums by a black guy purely for laughs. The guy didn't even think it would be this big.

>Regular Indian housewife dress

Is this what niggers consider to be a queen?

>nigger tier "Le`Monjelo" or "Or`Onjelo" name
>kangz shit
>2 shitskins that are probably taking a smoke break from their Disney jobs

intothetrash.png

this shit has been going on for decades. there were even cults dedicated to the KANGZ idea.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuwaubian_Nation

They're just that stupid.

>Yes there was once Kings and Queens of Africa, just like every other continent in the world
Genetic studies have shown that the ancient Egyptians, the Pharaohs that have been mummified at least, were Caucasoid people who probably looked about like the modern Egyptians now look. The "ancient" black kingdoms that they teach about in SJW history class all came to power after 700 AD, and many were Muslim-ruled.

DESIGNATED

2bh the indian looks good

Lol, no. Mainstream blacks actually believe this. It was NOT just a Sup Forums meme.

Jesus fucking christ her name is lemonade. Shes the queen of minute maid.
>my sides are outside the bounds of reality and existence

This. And because Egypt is in Africa it's easy for niggers to try and claim they were kangs n sheeit.

My best guess is it descends from the black supremacist/Nation of Islam shit that popped up mid-20th century with a healthy dose of white-guilt ridden historical-revisionists desperately fishing around for a counter-claim against the question "why weren't there any great black civilizations?"

You didn't even have to do a genetic study. Egypt and Carthage were two places colonized by the Phoenicians a few thousand years ago. The Egyptians adopted Hellenic culture after Alexander the Great liberated them from the Persian Empire, so banging Greeks and Macedonians was in for a few hundred years. It wasn't until the Arabs came down form the mountains and started butchering Hellenics and Christians en masse did the chimp out gene take effect.

Black science=
"Comet is bad" (according to some cosmos episode in which it said "the zulu saw it as death")

"The heart is what de hooman tink wit, not dis"-Ancient Egyptian KANGZ

Whoa..

Well done

yup, I had a history teacher 20 years ago who was heavy into this bullshit. Sup Forums did not invent this, it's an offshoot of black nationalist teaching from the 60s and 70s and the "moors" and nuwabians.

basically exactly this.

That's just a normal generic Indian dress though.

Its not our fault that blacks, latinos, and native americans are Kings and Queens. You're just not lucky Jake. You poor white heathens.

Spatially and logically yes, but conversationally, blacks are as intelligent as any other race.

If you've ever lived among black people you'd know that they're not exactly "mainstream".

The type of blacks that believe this sorta shit are usually kinda socially reclusive weeaboo types and old people.

The only people of my generation (millennial) that believe it are old grandpas that used to be NOI, weirdos that never had any friends so they hung out with their grandparents all day learning to be homophobic and black nationalist, and people that spend too much time on obscure instagram pages.

We Wuz Kangz black nationalists are the /r9k/ of black people.
That's why half of the "kangz" and "queenz" pictures are complaining about modern dating and how girls only go after "hood nigguz" and not "real KANGZ".

It's isolation from actual friends and sexual frustration overwrought.

Same place where stuff like "Muh freedumbs" "Muh guns" "Muh moon landing" comes from.
Vain pride to hold your fragile ego together because you don't have anything truly worth being proud about.

Afrocentrism in the US. The Nation of Islam lived for the KANGZ meme.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afrocentrism

>not having a stuck up dumb bitch who condescends to sit on your dick
>not having her slide up and down your shaft
>not having her smirk down at you with amused mastery
>not watching her orgasm as she uses you

why even live

This also reminds me; If you ask one of the people that talk about the Kangz and Queenz they wuz "Would you be willing to go back to Africa?", They say "Hell nah nigga i dont want to stawve"

Hello, my ancestors were member of a very advanced society which prospered for centuries, advancing mankind as a whole. As a matter of fact my ancestors were in fact living in a kingdom, thus making some of them actual monarchs. This very fact allows me to be smug and criticise everyone around me, as they were in fact not members of a monarchy.

God bless the queens and kings

>mfw Americans are proud of being 'Kangz and sheeeit'

Honestly that's pretty disgusting, the whole reason America exists is because Kangz and sheeeeiit don't work.

what the fuck is a joint slay
why would a queen talk like ghetto trash, assuming that is some nig slang

she fails to see the irony of not looking even remotely like that statue

hey, whatever works for them. Hopefully this will make them want to start behaving as such.

the history of afrocentrism in america is hilarious. there are so many fun offshoots, like these guys:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Hebrew_Israelites

They think they are decendentants of the original tribes of israel, and that jesus was black. they stand on street corners and aggressively insult people walking by. look them up on youtube.

Women should never have been allowed to vote.

I think she meant "Joint stay"

Two things:
Notice this is a nonwhite thing.
And, the ugliest thing about the third world is that it is only livable if you are Carlos Slim, so this KANGS thing is celebrating the ugliest thing about the third world, using "it won't happen to me" reasoning.

They have no personal achievements of their own and sub-Saharan African contributions to modern civilization are lacking, so they have to completely make up fantasies to feel good about themselves.

Black Nationalism. A topic that the more you research it, the more hilarious it becomes.

Middle class black people have no culture, and the racist ones would rather adopt ghetto culture and language rather than be 'white' and act like normal people.
Black and brown people in Australia do the same thing regardless of what their actual ethnic heritage is or whether they've even been to America.

Well there were no kings or queens in Congo that's for sure

SHITTING

Kek

fpbp

SHOOTING STREETS

they´d be a pretty cute black lesbian couple

>the moment two opinionated, shallow, prideful, attention whores get together

>that jesus was black.

I know why you fools are mad but maybe you don't know so let me show you heathens something.

Genesis 15:13-14

Then the LORD said to him, "Know for certain that for four hundred years your descendants will be strangers in a country not their own and that they will be enslaved and mistreated there.
But I will punish the nation they serve as slaves, and afterward they will come out with great possessions.

Only we have been enslaved in a nation not of our own and treated like crap for almost 400 years. We arrived in Jamestown, VA in 1619. Y'all are mad because God said it in the Bible. Y'all don't want to go back to being slaves but there's nothing you can do about it. So called AA, latinos, and ameridians are the chosen people of God.

Christ himself ethers you white bastards with this verse.

Revelations 13:10

He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

Who lead our people into slavery? You white bois. Who is involved in wars all over the world? You white bois. You will go into slavery and you will die like Christ just said. THAT'S WHY he said patience is the faith of the saints(us the chosen people). Even though we suffer Christ says he knows this just wait and God is going beat y'all like redheaded step children

Revelations 3:9

Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

Who says they are Jews but by DNA and common sense proves this to be false? You white boooiiisss. Christ has been on y'alls lyin asses for 2000 years!

Deuteronomy 28:37

You will become a thing of horror, a byword and an object of ridicule among all the peoples where the LORD will drive you.

Are we not ridiculed by all people because of our skin and hair?

This is proof you white bastards are going to be nothing

started adding more minorities to the lost tribes to boost membership

>never got the memo on diversity

There are still plenty of kingdoms in Central and West Africa. Even in urban metorpolis there are legitimate kings, born of lineage, walking around amongst their subjects.

I've met several princes who come to america to study abroad, learn commerce, and take that knowledge back home to help them rule.

The strife, poverty, and warfare that exists everywhere, is actually a minority in comparison to the urban sprawl, technology, and futurist skylines Africa has to offer, mostly because certain entities would like for you to believe that black people aren't capable of anything other than being poor, and killing each other..

>Where did it come from?

(((MTV))) videos and historical (((revisionism))).

They are meaningless titles at this point in time.

>The strife, poverty, and warfare that exists everywhere, is actually a minority in comparison to the urban sprawl, technology, and futurist skylines Africa has to offer, mostly because certain entities would like for you to believe that black people aren't capable of anything other than being poor, and killing each other..

sure buddy, the fact that Liberia and Sierra Leone are wartorn hellholes without access to even basic sanitation it's totally a conspiracy led by "certain entities".

>Tiss is Norwegian for pee/childish word for penis
Perfect.

> kangs worked for thousands of years
> kangz and sheeeeiit don't work.

STREET

>Tissonade Lemontiss

this is serious. blacks in america have zero cultural identity that shows them as achieving anything. their entire culture in the US is basically:
>be slaves
>be second class citizens
>be completely dependent on government handouts to even survive

America fucked up by not making it mandatory that all negroes must go to Liberia.

Instead we spend a fortune keeping these coons on life support so they can just fill more prisons, kill each other, and be a threat to safety and security of white people.

The numbers don't lie, blacks are a minority in this country and simultaneously commit the majority of violent crimes, that is no easy feat.

This will never change unless somehow black people are bred out of existence and at the rate they pop out kids with no worry since da guvment is funding it all I really don't see that happening.

Slavery ended 153 years ago and they still have not assimilated. It's not going to happen. We'll unfortunately be dealing with the nigger problem so long as the US exists and like Rome we too we probably be brought down from the inside, probably by the coons no less.

Retards refusing to accept the fact that 99% of them were descended from Egyptian slaves and not Pharaohs.

>sure buddy, the fact that Liberia and Sierra Leone are wartorn hellholes without access to even basic sanitation it's totally a conspiracy led by "certain entities".

Do you know how big Africa is? That would be like saying America is a hellhole because of Detroit and Chicago.

I'm calling this pol shit for what it is, propaganda. White nationalists talking shit about black nationalists for the same straw-grasping mentality that they are the true descendants of the true human tribes.

Even the Old Testaments tells about the differences between Abrahamic and Hebrewidic tribes. Just about every civilization when through a monarchy phase, so technically even they too had kings and shit

but no, that's not the problem, the problem is using the evidences of monarchy to justify true rule over others, much like how most white folk claim to be descendants of the holy romans or the curious greeks.

sit the fuck down, Sup Forums

The funniest thing about this is how he mentions astrology likes it some sort of accomplishment. He might have meant astronomy but Sharpton getting the two confused is funny in of itself.

Leviticus 26:17 And I will set my face against you, and you shall be slain before your enemies: they who hate you shall reign over you; and you shall flee when none pursues you.

Do white people reign over us blacks, latinos, and ameridians? Hmm who owns the banks, grocery stores, our entire economy? White people. Who hates us? White people.

Deut 28:30

You shall betroth a wife, and another man shall lie with her: you shall build a house, and you shall not dwell therein: you shall plant a vineyard, and shall not gather the grapes thereof

Damn didn't white slave owners rape our wives? Didn't we build houses and slept in the shacks? Didn't we plant cotton and other crops and have it all taken away and reap nothing from it?

Deut 28:32

Thy sons and thy daughters shall be given unto another people, and thine eyes shall look, and fail with longing for them all the day long; and there shall be no might in thine hand.

Damn didn't white people sell our children away for profit in front of our eyes? Oh yes you assholes did.

Damn who else can relate to this but us? NOBODY.

Deut 28:64

And the Lord shall scatter you among all people, from one end of the Earth, even unto the other; and there you shall serve other gods, which neither you nor your fathers have known, even wood and stone.

Damn didn't we get sold all over TWICE! By whites, arabs, jewish people, africans, and asians? YUP and its documented.

But its all ok and this is why.

This why you white bois are mad

Deuteronomy 7:6

For you are a people holy to the LORD your God. The LORD your God has chosen you out of all the peoples on the face of the earth to be his people, his treasured possession.

God doesn't love you lol. He CHOSE US.

What did Christ say to about you fools again?

Matthew 15:24-26

He answered, "I was sent ONLY to the lost sheep of Israel."

The woman came and knelt before him. "Lord, help me!" she said.

He replied, "It is not right to take the children's bread and toss it to the dogs."

The funniest thing is the reaction to the WE WUZ movement.
Like, they already took your bike, car stereo and iphone. Why are you shocked they are trying to steal the accomplishments of your ancestors?
Their entire culture is centered around "I didn't steal that, it's mine.".
Like, what do you think they answer when a cop asks them "where did you get that bike?".
IT'S MINE.

>literally Pisssonade Lemonpiss in danespeak

lol. these posts pair like steak and pinot, or a corona with lime and a cigarette on a nice california evening.

It's almostd always the african americans. Because they were slaves that didn't even own their own soul.
Difficult to make up for that kind of history.

I often say to people the same by using Civ V as an example. There are two civs that are Sub Saharan African and they both amounted to shit. Meanwhile, there are 10+ European civs and they all have great wonders tied to their real life counter part. There has never been a great SSA civ.

That one on the right looks like she might be Armenian/Semitic, definitely not a queen, but there was a kingdom of Armenia at one point. She is a degenerate though, god teaches to not obey anyone but god, including queens. She is no Armenian without god.

having no culture to claim as their own.

>Hmm who owns the banks, grocery stores, our entire economy? White people

Stopped reading there.
Jews own that shit. Jews are not white people.