Unironically the best band of all time

unironically the best band of all time.

Attached: led_zeppelin_photo1.jpg (1800x1289, 483K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GNkWac-Nm0A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

in their genre, yes totally

Sonic Youth are the Led Zeppelin of Indie Rock.

Led Zeppelin is indeed tha best ban of all time, and giving their gangster business practices, I would have to say that encompasses 'Indie' as well. Friggin all things rock! Blues rock, psychedelic rock, stoner rock, hard rock, doom metal, metal... It's all there. Even some folky stuff.

Ya know, in my mind, the most wonderful thing about Zep is the great variety present within each of their albums. Radically different directions present on each album.

More like Fugazi

You're an impotent queer with no testosterone. Your testicals are merely the imprint of Cadbury eggs impressed upon your underwear; you hid them away there to fool everyone with an impression of manhood. You are a fraud of masculinity. Kneel down and worship upon the alter of Robert Plant's enormous Johnson, and slobber not, for it was never meant for your pleasure!

[spoiler]I'm a girl[/spoiler]

Spoiler; genders are a social construct; you are nothing

*blocks your path*

Attached: CCR.jpg (1021x700, 79K)

You need to go back, kid.

they would have been if they actually had a good drummer

this but unironically

Attached: songremains6.jpg (560x315, 38K)

Attached: 6644F2C3-FB0B-411B-A927-3349B2D2F419.jpg (599x619, 231K)

wrong

oh shit good point nvm then

no. the velvet underground contributed far more both sonically and lyrically.

Attached: vu.jpg (400x285, 24K)

>implying

Attached: rolling stones.jpg (770x433, 74K)

>Squeeze
Yeah what a great band. *eyeroll*

Doug Yule alone was not the velvet underground. I highly doubt you've actually given Squeeze a good listen, or that you've even listened to it at all, but I'll be more specific in saying that The Velvet Underground with Lou Reed contributed far more both sonically and lyrically. Also, one arguably bad album isn't enough to discredit four of rocks greatest masterpieces.

Haha I was just kidding my dude, you got trolled I love VU too! haha

this exchange is what is wrong with Sup Forums atm

Not even close.

youtube.com/watch?v=GNkWac-Nm0A

THE GREATEST MUSICIANS COMBINED TO FORM A BAND EVER. EVER.

YES.

Attached: yes-208558.jpg (2800x1746, 334K)

They were a great cover band

"what a bunch of fucking nerds"

Attached: a1602e47-fcb6-4312-aeee-c5cd2bdd5b70.jpg (800x450, 131K)

lmaoing @ your life

Attached: b3BktkpTURBXy82OGI4NDNiODNiNmQzOTE3ZTYwNWJiNTI2ZjMxYTUzOS5qcGeSlQMAKs0EAM0CQJMFzQMUzQG8.jpg (788x444, 90K)

This. The VU were light years ahead of every other musician in rock music. Led Zepp could only look back to the past to play old blues songs, except louder.