ITT: Shows/movies that could have been good if it wasn't for annoying SJW-virtue signalling

ITT: Shows/movies that could have been good if it wasn't for annoying SJW-virtue signalling.

See pic related

>his boss is gay
>in the first 3 episodes there's like a 2-minute long gay Sex scene
>the hacker group is made up of a Muslim girl with headscarf, another girl, an old black guy, a fat guy, and the main guy
>the mysterious legendary hacker "whiterose" is literally a transgender Asian dude

The show is otherwise quite interesting and has some nice twists. It's a fucking shame (((they))) have to ruin everything with degenerate propaganda.

it gives the show depth
how about you fall on a sharp rock, polfaggot

>2 minute long gay sex scene
What, I don't remember this? Agree with the rest of your points though lad

Why does seeing people on tv who are different than you make you feel so bad?

I didn't know depth was measured by the amount of man ass on screen or by how many roles are unnecessarily and unrealistically filled with every minority possible.

>it's an OP has a problem with anyone who isn't a straight white male thread

It showed about 5 seconds of sex, but OP is a repressed faggot and it made him uncomfortable

It doesn't when it's done well and fits the story. It's a very thin line between a nuanced, well thought-thru script and something that just feels forced.

It's such a dumb show even without the SJW nonsense.

>Retarded look at mental illness. The type of mental illness that only exists in hacky hollywood screenplays
>Stupid and naive politics, MUH CORPORATIONS ARE EVIL MAAANNNNN
>Rips off so much that it makes Tarantino and Stranger Things look original

Dumb show for dumb people

So I see you're running GNOME, I'm more of a faggot myself.

That sex scene was pretty hot tbqh

Unnecessarily and realistically filled? It takes place in fucking NYC, there are minorities everywhere

You're trying way too hard. Let the fish come to you.

Is this Drumpf's fault too?

can you faggots stop whining for five seconds

Yeah? So you think it's realistic for an elite hacker collective to be made up of 50% minorities/girls? You do realise that the population distribution of New York is not even close to similar to the distribution of talented hackers, right?

You first, cunt

yeah gay people also dislike the multitude of forced hetero plots that don't fit the story.

stop thinking of yourself as the default and everyone else as secondary

having characters who aren't straight/white/etc isn't pandering, it's just realistic.

>yeah gay people also dislike the multitude of forced hetero plots that don't fit the story.
You mean that like 3 percent of the population dislike what the other 97% normal people do? You mean that thing normal people do to continue the existence of the human race?

>stop thinking of yourself as the default and everyone else as secondary
See above, being straight is default.

>having characters who aren't straight/white/etc isn't pandering, it's just realistic.
No, it's pandering. At least when it's done to such extents.

>50% minorities/girls
all 5 original members of fsociety are minorites.

elliot isn't white, neither is mobley and mr robot doesn't count cause he's imaginary. the rest are obvious.

>normal
ah i see where you're going with this. but honestly when there's one minority character it's a "token" and when there's a few more it's "pandering"

just be honest with yourself and work out why it bothers you so much.

You're right. I didn't count elliot because I thought I played a white guy with his father being white and all that.

>tfw literally had no idea about the big twist with mr robot even after reading about how it was like fight club on Sup Forums and everyone said how extremely obvious it was

>normal is literally the definition of being straight, as you're part of the NORM

No, like mentioned above I don't care about minorities in shows as long as their characters are well written, realistically placed and fit the story.

it was really only obvious in hindsight or if you had the fight club thing in your head from episode 1.

It was pretty obvious desu. The way Mr Robot talked to Elliot was very telling. I didn't see Darlene being his sister coming though.

>call 95% of the world "minorities"

uh huh

>realistically placed

realistically minorities can be placed anywhere in a story. you just have it in your head that if they outnumber the "normal" people it's suddenly absurd.

our countries are supposed to be white

tv shows/media/the world would be boring as fuck if everyone was white.

Because in a setting like this it is absurd. What are the chances of finding these exact people in a demographic basically only made up of white nerds? How many headscarf wearing Muslim girls are proficient in programming and hacking? Minorities don't bother me at all, the forced, unrealistic story does.

would the show be any better if they were all white?

Probably not, it's not that good anyway. But it would make it seem less forced.
See, I didn't think that for example the gay scene in House of Cards was forced at all. Or that Walter Junior being disabled was anything close to virtue signalling. That's because those and other cases make total sense and fit the story very well. In shows like Mr Robot, I can just imagine the producers going like "oh, what if we make one of the hackers a Muslim girl?".

??
it would be a normal show, you can have "diversity" of characters rather than arbitrary racial "diversity"

>gives the show depth
but it's a shallow attempt at making the show deep. just admit it's their way of trying to be mainstream and relevant by appealing to millenials. at least that isn't a bullshit fucking lie

>m-muh sjw agenda :( :( :(
New York has 8 million people, do you think they're all white and straight?
Gay people exist and gay sex exists (and the scene is like 5 seconds long)
Muslims exist, girls exist, black people exist and fat people exist.
Trans people exist, and a trans hacker isn't that uncommon.

The female muslim hacker is the only weird thing.

Also, if you want to play that game:
>The only significant latino character is a criminal sociopath.
>The only significant black character sells drugs.
>The only other latino and one of the few blacks are both dumb criminals that say stuff like "Pink Floyd, [acclaimed artist], [acclaimed artist], [acclaimed artist]? What the fuck bro? Ain't you got no Pitbull, no Drake?".

Not everything's a conspiracy, bro.

Just ignore it. Like how you have to ignore the Skylar scenes in breaking bad.

When did Sup Forums and /cringe/ merge?

EVERYthing is about appealing to someone, retard. if they want the millennial audience of all races and persuasions and nationalities, why not include them in the narrative?

This show isn't just for white Americans. stop acting like everything should be.