What's that new British show that's like "the inbetweeners" but with niggers?

What's that new British show that's like "the inbetweeners" but with niggers?

Except they're in university

The "in between her"s

Brilliant.

Simon's fiancé is have the same face as my ex.

She also cheated on me.

Why does she look like she's got something stuck in her nose?

How did he get so many opportunities with girls?

by being a fake television character.

probably because he's the main character in a way as well as being the only guy that doesn't have a gimmick which prevents him from getting in the intimate scenes with girls

jay is supposed to be a virgin who pretends to be a chad, so he can't be getting laid

simon's gimmick is being obsessed with carly, so he can't be doing goofy sex scenes unless it's with her

neil is the sort of weird guy who doesn't give a fuck giving him a true chad personality, so he is moderately successful with women which isn't as funny as seeing will fuck it all up

By being funny

Under rated

what scene made you laugh the most?

mine was in the second movie, that quick shot of jay furiously jerking off undernearth the covers while watching will get with that chick in the next bed, absolutely destroyed my sides

The last scene of the second episode, where Will and Si tell about Neil's father wanting to touch them.

Fish getting punched to death

The trailer was a group of black male friends and they were in uni at a party, one was a really big player who was fucking this white girl, one was a nerd and this other one was a virgin? It was all narratated by the "normal" one of the group I guess.

at the caravan park
"try not to rape anyone on your way out Simon,alright?"

>but with niggers?
don't watch channel 4 sorry.

>second movie
water park peado. laughed so hard the people in front at the cinema got up and left in disgust. nobody else laughed at all.

I'm a leaf who loved the movies. Is the entire series worth watching?

absolutely

i'm a leaf too, it's my favourite comedy series

Every single thing Jay's Australian uncle said.

Nigga it's just 6 episodes of 22 minutes per series, dont be lazy.

Guess I'll DL tonight. The guys just seem so universally relatable in some ways.

The series was far superior to the movies.

Yeah, because unlike skins they actually behave like real people in high school.

series is better than the movies

my favourite episode was "caravan club" from season 1 but almost every episode of the series was better than the movies

i'm jealous because i wish i could watch the series for the first time again, it's gold

Caravan club and Thorpe Park tied for my favourites. Will pissing off the downie's is this millennium's Del Boy falling through the bar stool.

Why does Jay always seem to try and make Simon out to be a paedo anyway? Hasn't he done it a few times?

neil did it in episode one before they entered the first bar, he called simon a pedo because simon liked carly since they were both 8 as he "still fancied an 8 year old"

in another episode (bunk off maybe?) some random girls in a park at night bantered the boys about being pedos because the girls were very young

i think the water park was the only time jay accused simon of being a pedo

the question is who will make a face like trigger?