Are any of these nerd box things worth the money or are they all a rip off?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZiYvxT_y-c4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You have to ask?

what do you think?

Chrisssst. Like dealing with reatarded children.

Literally pure profit for them

Why would you pay someone to send you random shit that you don't want?

lmao fuck no

Here's an idea: instead of paying $20/month and subscribing to a service which may or may not send you something cool, just spend $20/month on something cool.

remember being a kid? you're at a friend's birthday party and everyone gets those little grab bags with assortments of candy and a little plastic finger toy or some shit?

it's like that. fucking terrible.

they literally exist for the sole purpose of >IM SUCH A NERD

I don't know what I want though, my life is completely hollow.

No they aren't. The majority of the stuff you get is stuff you don't want.

But even if it was full of stuff you like that would still be a pain in the ass. I mean look at how many collectibles and junk you already have just taking up space. Do you really have the room for more crap? Eventually the junk you collect becomes more of a burden than anything. Especially when you have to move.

This.
It's just a cash in on the nerd trend that normalfags are bandwaggoning.

How? I only have two hobbies, and they're fucking ruining me. I collect records and retro video games and that's more than enough to drain all of my money. Even if you're only passionate about one thing, like music, a few records a month should satisfy your money-spending craving. Are you not passionate about a single anything?

you literally pay someone to send you garbage.

i wish i thought of it.

not really. i go to work, come home and lay around watching star trek or star gate reruns and fuck around online until i fall asleep.

Scam. You'd be better off looking on ThinkGeek and Merchoid for items. And if there's an exclusive item you must have for whatever reason, it'll for sure be on ebay for a decent price.

It's plastic garbage that won't last you a month
Buy some thing useful instead

You're depressed, user. Find a hobby or go out and find some friends. Whatever you do, don't drink or do drugs. You'll get stuck in a cycle. I've been there, man.

>wasting your money on boxes of stupid crap

>stupid crap that you dont even know

Is there a box that exists that provides items specfically used for dating a girl?

Ok. Thanks :)

They're all scams.

Unless you want to spend $13.37 a month on random grab bag tier shit you don't want for "nerd cred", go for it.

>nerd cred
Real nerds think its normie shit. Only posers think its nerdy.

What do you mean?

Sometimes I just need some random items to crave my materialistic desires. Not all of us have the free time to go on road trips or rafting trips or practice a sport.

>collecting
>hobby
fucking pathetic

If you have more money than sense, then at least buy interesting shit from woot. You'll get your random shit fix and it comes at a discount.

The only box subscription services that are worth it are the food ones that send you random snacks from around the world.

wtf that site is just full of garbage

They're just knick knacks.

>spend $20-$30
>get a box with a $5 "POP CULTURE REFERENCE" t-shirt
>$12 funko cancer pop of a character that didn't sell
>$1 keychain
>A fucking inflatable crown worth $0.50
and a badge $0

Good haul of loot?

>records
>collecting
People like you are ruining vinyl. You should be ashamed of yourself. Buy music because it's good, not because you want to show people your neat 'collection'.

I did carnivore club once. Got some nice cured meats.

Is there even exclusive items in these things?
That's the only reason I could comprehend buying them for.

I want a subscription service where I send a crazy old hillbilly $20 and he buys me whatever he thinks is important or cool that month.

Walking through antique shops is cool and all but actually buying worthless junk to set in your house that doesn't have a function is womanly. Even worse if it's cheap plastic modern day nerd meme merchandise that no one will respect you for owning or having good taste for buying.

Ashens goes thru them regularly and always ends up laughing at how shit they are

mcgucketbox when

How about this - Every month you give me 15$, and I will literally shit into a box and then throw in a [up to] 14$ knife. I will call it shit stack, and it will have a better return value for the money than any of these dork yokel cubes.

This is funnier (and more true) than it has any right to be.

these boxes should come with a certificate of retardation for the buyer

>people like you are ruining vinyl
>mfw I work at a mom and pop record store and I'm actively keeping vinyl alive in my town
Have you ever considered that I only collect records that I like, and I never feel the need to show them off because I'm not an insecure faggot?I

>You're depressed, user
This.

totally retarded, must be for nerds who love wasting money

>he doesn't get a monthly gentlemans box

It's like you don't want a tie, socks, or general manly things.

I've considered that you made up that story to legitimize your stupid 'hobby'.

What usually come in them

Fedoras and ninja throwing stars.

I've been wearing the same shit for years. Do you get new socks every month? Do they always fit?

Ties, socks, or general manly things, I would imagine.

>tie, socks, or general manly things.
Collecting clothes like a woman is considered 'manly'.

TIL

It's all super brightly colored socks too...

well i do need more socks. I don't need mustache lube or cigar trimmers or monocles or whatever though.

1) Custom-Made Box
2) Impressive Accessory
3) Trendsetting Tie
4) Grooming Sample
5) Lifestyle Accessory
6) Swanky Socks
7) 1-Year Subscription to GQ Magazine

All this monthly for the low low price of $25 a month with a minimum of 60 months contract. Get the first month FREE using the promo code: anon2016

>implying I have to prove myself to some fag on an anonymous message board
>implying I would lie about making $9/hr.
I don't care if you believe me or not. I work at a record store, mate.

How much do they pay you to shill it?

You sure seem to care.

The McGucket Bucket (tm)

1 epic bowtie per 1000 posts.

>Booty Bin
What the fuck comes inside that?

You if you're lucky.

You're a pathetic excuse for a man

That's good. But it wouldn't work unless you were unironically and genuinely an insane hillbilly. Maybe people will fall for it if you tell them you're a trump supporter.

>consumerism

fucking fools and their money

Is there a box that sends me things that fit inside my butt?

>I collect records and retro video games
I collect dead media to get the "authentic experience". I fetishize a time in the past because I think I'm better than everyone in the present and that things were better then.

Is there a box that sends me pictures of my ex and her kids?

The Cuck Crate

Why the fuck would you buy one of those?

How much cheap pop "culture" junk do you need? And if you actually want a Boba Fett bobble head and a Star Trek t-shirt, why not just buy them yourself and know what you're getting.

Such as clothing items approved by women, sample frgrances women like, and tips and tricks on the best way to be sucessful on the date and perhaps some pocket pussies to use during my bathroom breaks during the date.

>le sooo manly meme
t. (((Offermann)))

Pretty good deal, does that include the shipping?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZiYvxT_y-c4

>"dead" art should be forgotten
I listen to a lot of modern music and play a lot of modern games. I just don't disregard old things simply for being old. That's just stupid.

Yes. It's called the Sad Sack.

This. This is why I prefer bloodletting to modern medicine.

But spending your money on records which sound worse than digital music that you can get for free is full retard.

>the offspring of a monthly makeup sample subscription is manly
>getting your clothes chosen by another person (who isn't your wife or mother) is manly
>being 'pampered' is manly

Give me your balls, you don't deserve them.

>worrying about what other men do is manly
wew.

>(((GQ))) magazine

Letting a Somalian finger your girlfriend in a dance club is so trendy, goy.

>sound worse
Debatable.
>for free
>you're literally a retard for not stealing music like me!!1!
>mfw some music is only available on vinyl

You are a person who was never bullied but desperately needed to be.

$1,500..... are you fucking retarded. You want to act like a man, don't buy stupid shit.

What does that even mean?

>i know have two hobbies buying things
>you aren't passionate unless you buy plastic

Sabbath is better on vinyl, m8

>You have to ask?

>piracy
>"stealing"
Debatable.
I'm actually glad people still buy music, less piracy means less attention on me. I just wish you would stop buying niggery rap and kosher pop music.

>muh dadrock

I don't listen to rap or pop.

That person was clearly joking about the contract length.

It means no one told you that you act like a faggot when you were growing up. Now you are old enough that no one would tell you that you are a loser to your face, but you are still a loser. You won't change now because you won't be socially humiliated for being unlikable like a child would.

>Sabbath
>dad rock
Literally every modern doom metal band owes everything to Sabbath. They've aged really well. Master Of Reality still sounds fresh today.

Name you top 5 albums. Do it now.

Wow, you can tell all that from one post?

I'd subscribe to that

So they're the grandfather of garbage? Got it. Cool.

No, I can tell that because you're in a lootcrate thread defending lootcrates. Men who like subscription boxes tend to be the type who don't realize that every time they share a thought someone cringes.

Woot is shit now that Amazon owns it.

Use Meh instead. Its run by the people that made Woot and sold it for a shit ton of money.

In which post did I defend lootcrates?