Arwen was 2,700 years older than Aragorn, was it a case of Pedophilia?

Does anybody find it strange that a female elf can date a 2,700 year younger guy and nobody bats an eye?

If a 2,700 year old elf wanted too fool with 20 year old human wenches, the middle earth would not stand for it!

Double standards?

>was it pedophilia

Aragorn wasnt a child you fucking mook.

This.

The term OP's looking for is "May-December romance".

Better question, was she a virgin when she came to Aragon?

age isnt really a thing to the elves
also aragorn wasnt a normal dude, he was half numeron or some shit

Also is there Elven birth control so Aragorn could at least rawdog it and not worry about pulling out?

Such a qt. Imagine cuddling with her.

Fucking jesus

Aragorn was like ~50-70 when that happened

Elves are probably able to just will themselves not to get pregnant. Or sing a song and make the baby get aborted in a nice way.

Nice.

In Christopher Paolono's masterwork Eragon, the main character autistically attempts to woo his 100+ year old elf waifu but she rejects his advances since he's only about fifteen and is ashamed of his interest up until the last book.

More uncomfortable with it, given how inconvenient his affections for her are. I'm sure she's eyes to mortal men wanting to get some elven ass.

Kek, that shit was always so cringeworthy

I don't think I've ever seen so much autism from a main character than that of Eragon.

Shame they blew the kino

>she finally warms up to him after he completes his hero's journey but he decides to go live with all the remaining dragon eggs in a hidden dimension or something.

Didn't he fuck off to oversee the hatching and repopulation of the dragons on another continent? There's definitely more than one because Palancar and his clique came from somewhere else.

nuts to that, she's his great-great-great-great-great(x20) Niece

He's 87 in the films, but he and Arwen had known each other for quite some time by that point.

>perpetually young and tight pussy
>100% white
>know magic and shit
>won't pressure you to have kids

elves are the patrician choice lads

Didn't he grow up in Rivendell?

Until you get cucked by big orc dick. I'd rather find a 6/10 at hobbit wench. This way I know she won't be able to cheat on me.

Cancerous goyposting

Mods ban this pedo faggot.

Objectively worse than a tough, fertile Rohan woman.

How can she be his niece if she's older than him?

How long do you think prison sentences are for elves?
If you're 3000 years old then a few years for raping a child probably wouldn't bother you that much.

lel

she's already a quarter human anyway

I can't recall the specifics other than that he willingly gave up elven milf pussy for the hermit life and wanted to protect the dragon eggs from being used for evil.

They first meet each other when Aragorn is 20. Aragorn falls in love with her immediately, but she only chooses a mortal life with him when they meet again when he's 49, and has matured after several decades of various adventuring.

Paedophilia isn't really a problem in regards to age difference, only maturity difference. A 20 year old fucking a 14 year old isn't the same as a 26 year old fucking a 20 year old, you know? Aragorn was already 80. He was already as mature as he was ever going to get.

They're cousins, like 60 generations removed. Elrond is Aragorn great great great....great uncle.

Arya's and Eragon's dragons fucked (I think), there was some sexual tension between the two but in the end they didn't act out on it (I think) and then he fucked off forever, since the prophecy stated that he'd leave and never return.

So yeah, he went hermit mode instead of banging royal elven pussy. She wasn't that into him but she was definitely more open to the idea since he had matured a lot and essentially turned into a demigod with all those dragon hearts backing him.

You know Rivendale looks real cool and all, but if I had to spend 3000 years there I'd fucking shoot myself

Frodo never got laid, did he?

What if the elves had some form of magical shitposting?

Aragorn was 88.

>eternal life in paradise
>banging that slut from the festival in fellowship

Sam got the better deal IMHO

>Eragon
>Maturing

he won't be like based Oromis when hes a hundred or so, he'll be more like Tenga. he has the answer to the ultimate question of magic. what is he going to do with it? just learn more while going slowly more crazy with only sapharia, the other eldunari for company and a gaggle of young dragons.

we'll be lucky if he only goes full Tenga, and not go full Miraak

>eternal life
Nope.

He probably did, Frodo was a rich chad back in the shire

Sorry, internal life. My english isn't very good.

He is still a very young human who went through a shitload of stuff, so I think it's unfair to judge him already. He was what, sixteen years old when his uncle was tortured to death and he had to leave his cousin behind, presumably to suffer a similiar fate, while an entire empire was on the lookout for him, and shortly after he had to shoulder the responsibility of being the main hope of an entire resistance movement.

Shit, Eragon's a sperg and all but he did have to deal with a lot of shit too. After his trip to Vroengard and learning his own true name he seemed to gain a lot of confidence and maturity, which was even noted by Islanzadi herself. I think he'll do just fine in the long run.

If you meant "Frodo lives forever" then no he didn't. All he did was go there to be healed and find peace.

Also Sam went in the end too.

Kek

What I meant was that when Frodo went to the Valinor he was granted Internal Life.

>aragorn
>functioning libido
>arowyn
>functioning egg chamber
>MUH PEDOPHILIA
Let me guess, 14 is too young to have sex? Fucking religious nuts.

And what exactly is your definition of "internal life"?

>aborted in a nice way.
cute

What if they just store sperm or fertilized eggs? Then, bam, instant elven pregnancy on demand.

To live internally

>live interally
If that means with my dick inside Arwen, sign me up.

Leaving out the fact that aragorn was 130yo at the time

Sorry, my english isn't very good. I thought it was spelt Internally.

What the fuck do you think the word "internally" means?

It's probably some underaged idiot.

yes

Which member of the fellowship got laid the most?

My money's on Legolas.

How do you live for 2000-3000 years and not either - go completely insane or become as chill as Gandalf? I don't see how there is any middle ground.

Elves must lack the emotions of men. As in, kill their dog and they are just mildly annoyed, kinda like Asians.

You do know she was also technically his cousin as well right?

Wouldst thou like to live internally?

This post really cracked me up, I don't give a damn if it's bait or not.

I got shivers

Wouldst though like to ive decidously?

2>1>dogshit>3>4

Frodo was a fuckin closet case

>lives in bag-end until he's 50.
>doesn't start a family, no wife or GF
>just gallivants about with his """cousins""".

>moves in with his uncle who lived the same way all his life
>both practice poetry
>both have a gratingly hating relationship with a female relative (Lothelia)
I think these guys might've been gay.

Both Frodo and Bilbo fumble like a bitch when they put the ring on. I wouldn't fumble, I would have slipped it on and inevitably rode the eagles to Mordor.

How do the hobbits treat virgins?

The dwarfwolf, forgot his name

Hobbits give 9/10 virgins to the Dark Gods in all actuality. Fucked up but I got it straight from my LOTR: A Secret History copy dated 1974. Hobbits are fucked up little men.

>banging your aunt
oh wait, this is Sup Forums

Boromir or Pippin.

WHO /GROND/ HERE? FUCKING MEN GET OUT.

he's an elf...one of the fair folk.

sex is a crude sub-elf act that doesn't even cross their mind.

>Elves
Fags

I wish they'll make a Silmarillion movie some day.

I remember it was said that elves love only once in their life normally. Though there were s,ome exeptions.

God those books were cringe inducing autism. Dropped on book 1

He was 20

>It is said that Dunedain live three times longer than normal Men; that would translate into 240 to 250 years of average lifespan

He was old af, how else did his father fuck up sauron hundreds of years prior?

Of course its strange. The elves are evil!

You people need to read the real story and not your capitalist propaganda.

No. Aragorn is like 50+ and women never emotionally mature past the age of 14 anyway so if anything, Aragorn is the pedo.

>He was old af
He was 20 when he met Arwen.

>, how else did his father fuck up sauron hundreds of years prior?
What the fuck are you talking about?

And the first time I met my current girlfriend I was 5... the fuck are you on about?

>Hey kid, wanna /ss/

Elves age slower but they still have the same levels of maturity as humans. Aragon and Arwen were at about the same level of maturity. Now if Arwen was 100 years old but was as mature as a child and Aragon was an adult it would be wrong

I don't give a shit about your life. He was 20 when he met and fell in love with Arwen and first discussed it with Elrond. He was 50 when they were betrothed, and 88 when they married.

Not in the films. In the book he lives in the Shire for decades before leaving so there's a good chance he got some Hobbit hole

There are enough generations after Elros to make them barely related at all.

Did the film ever mention the 17 year timeskip between Gandalf showing up in the Shire the first and second time?

Depends on when you'd have to start. If you're only like 40, a 25 year sentence will still feel like a long time, even if you do have 2900 years left to live once you get out. But if you're already 1000, you probably wouldn't give a shit.

why would that be relevant to the story? this is why you're not a film maker user

>be gandalf
>maiar sent to Midgard to stop Sauron
>a magial ring? wait- I need 17 years to understand it's a sauron ring
>(by the way I got on of these rings)

Actually she's less human I think, Elwing is half human (Beren is her Father), she married Earendil who was quarter human and had Elrond making him 2/6 human and then his wife was full elf so Arwen is 1/8 human.

Brother may I have some elves?

Likely did loads of anal, you probably develop some serious kinks after being sexually active for three millennia.

Lembas

Aragorn was a Ranger, and felt quite at home in ancient forests.