Leave Kino to us

Leave Kino to us

one of these men is an artist in the truest sense of the word who is a visionary of his field and produces pure kino

the other is some danish autist who made like 3 decent movies

Funny how the man on the right is proudly wearing a fanshirt of the man on the right's kinos.

I guess by your own logic, the man you are calling an artist actually holds the autists work in high esteem.

KYS

They are pretty alike desu.
Both can produce amazing work with people around them to keep them in line but if left to their own devices they'll turn out good looking shit.

who's the cuckboi next to kojima-san?

>I guess by your own logic, the man you are calling an artist actually holds the autists work in high esteem.

still doesnt change the fact that kojima is one of THE guys of video games while refn is a literally who in the world of movies.

Kojima is a genius and MGS2 is the greatest game ever made.

kill yourself you reddite pleb.

Thats the best director alive.

fugggggggg

Nicky Whining Refined

Nah, Kojima is a total hack who stumbled upon a story that gaming retards thinks is 2deep4u bc they've never read an actual book.

goes to show you the kind of autist that enjoys Refn is also a Sup Forumsedditor

leave the planet, people who aren't autistic need oxygen more

I'm alright

Are you ready, lads?

kojima + mads the cutest couple

That look in his eye, you just KNOW they banged.

FUCK

>Ken-Sama and Kenichi Smith meet IRL

Ah yes, reddit actor and reddit game maker.
What a couple

Come on David, you're going to have to get over it sooner or later.

Why do so many directors like Kojima?

He makes top-tier vidyakino. And if he can't do that, he make a fun as he'll game with a sprinkling of kino.

>not Rawhide Kobayashi

newfag pls

Well one he loves so many of them so he probably tries to meet them. Then two it's also just that he's considered an innovative mind in what some directors recognize as a creative industry. I'm sure some of them want to meet him if given the chance.

they pity him because he is stuck in making videogames and doesn't have what it takes to make actual movies

Del Toro will always be Kojima's true waifu

Ironic that Kojimbo got there by literally copying everything he liked from a bunch of 80s action movies and assorted pop icons.

that's because kojima is a cuck westaboo

go back to Sup Forums faggots

I want to get into Metal Gear but I don't have a PS3. What are the odds Konami will release the whole series for PS4?

4 for sure will never get ported because it was so closely optimized to the nightmare factory that was the PS3 architecture that porting it to another platform would require pretty much completely rebuilding the game from scratch.

You own a PS3 but not a PS4?

Reverse it, and yeah. I only had a Wii last generation. I'm thankful for all the remasters the PS4 has because that's how I'm playing all the stuff I missed.

that's stupid, buy a PS3, it has at least two more games than PS4 and is way cheaper. Plus if you have a PS2-compatible one (or mod your PS3 to be so) then you can play any of the three or four MGS collections that have been put out on the system.

the metal gear solid legacy collection alone is worth buying a used ps3

Has anything good ever come from autistic auteurs collaborating?

then why are refns movies only getting better?

Only God Forgives is the superior movie and a true pleb filter.

hes a terrible autistic writer like all japs and has no ear for anything like dialogue or characterization, but he can manipulate mood and atmosphere like a master, and has a good eye for camerawork, colors and effects

Everything Refn does is a psued filter.

If you like it you're a psued

this game has no chance of being good. The project started with the publicity of sony hiring kojima, and kojima notifying his hollywood crushes that he had the budget to "do something". Now theres probably already millions of dollars invested purely into the deals and hollywood talent, and now a game is a financial necessity, riding on the assumption that this gaggle of famous stranger can be put in a room together and produce a good, marketable game at some point.

not him but i watched ogf the first time on acid, outside a tent in yosemite village with like 15 other people, and then fucked a cute, hairy, curly haired black/jew mutt, got wasted, and then a friend and i tattooed "time to meet the devil" on each others ankles. Even if its a bad movie ill never not be able to love it for the nostalgia alone and the mood it provided

It's not bad, it's just for psueds

Being under the influence of something is probably the best time to watch it

thats accurate. ogf is actually one of few movies where drugs enhances the experience just because the sets/positioning tell as much as the dialogue

John Carpenter was urged to sue Konami for ripping of Escape from NY but then refused because he thought Kojima's a cool guy.

Also there was no reason. Kojima literally said that the he never took inspiration from Escape from NY in any way