This is the best movie regarding mankind

This is the best movie regarding mankind.

what movie is it? I can't read moon runes

>dude people are self serving assholes but there's some good guys out there too lmao
wow so deep

It's a good courtroom drama film because it's not in a courtroom and it's about samurai and whores.
>muh deep
kill yourself f/a/ggot.

Yo fuck off, she wasn't a whore she was a pure beautiful maiden.

can't read file names either?

You sound like a hipster faggot

I dont remember it being that good

Wasn't she literally a demon? It's been a while.

Reading that they had to use dye or wathever to make the rain more visible is bretty cool imho

I'm pretty fucking sure that never happened.
The only supernatural shit I remember is the seance with the dead dude.

That's not Ran

That's not even Kurosawa's best film.

I didn't get it. Who the fuck left the baby?

that doesn't apply to what I stated

What is Kurosawa's worst samurai film? I've seen 8 of them and I loved them all. I wonder if he's the most consistent director of all time.

the back and forth between monk and vagrant is the best part

it's just a random abandoned babby. days before condoms and abortions meant lots of bastards

Best kurosawa film is Kagemusha

rashamon

don't mind me, just the best asian filmmaker of all time passing through

If you liked it you should read the short stories it's based on, Rashmon & In a Grove, both by Ryunosuke Akutagawa.

Both classics. Really short too.

Literally 15% of his movies are worth watching. Just watch his top 4. It's not like his style changed or evolved. You get everything you need from a few films.

honestly think Throne of Blood might be the worst. The arrow scene is rad but it's him riding around in the fog for most of the movie. and it's still better than most movies, sure.

I watched Tokyo Story and I didn't think it was anything special. As an autist I couldn't really relate to the characters though.
I actually felt that way too about Throne of Blood. It was a good movie but my least favorite that I've seen so far.

I prefer High and Low tbqh

All of his films from 36' onwards are masterpieces

>filming black and white film in daytime forest
Rashomon was a good film but holy shit was it visually bad. The blocking was Kurosawa style but otherwise it looked so fucking awful.

There are 3 characters in pic related but they are obscured by the vegetation.

The Only Son and Tea over Rice are decidedly mediocre

Funny, I really like it. I guess the ending did it for me.

Rashomon was boring shit.