embarassing, what a bunch of cucks

now that's just craving for attention

g*rmans...

Why are blonde men such feminine cucks

*salutes your bravery*

#OnePeopleOnePlanet

What did they mean by this?

>Went to Germany this week for work
>literally every lamppost in Wolfsburg plastered in ultras stickers saying refugees welcome

Really makes you think

It really is amusing how easily triggered people are by kneeling, it's beautiful.

>Hertha BSC stands for tolerance and responsibility
>not a single one of the players is standing

Germany needs more muslim truck drivers

Got to show "all" those far-right Gremans who's boss right?

All 3 of them....

Thank God Austria is going to vote for HC Strache tomorrow

The time will come...

bavarian anschluss to austria when

even reddit is laughing at them
how embarrassing

>doing this
>losing at home against >Schalke
faggots

Soon

>take a knee
>red card
>penalty
>lose against schalke

what do they mean by this?

embarrassing cucks

another million reffos it is

Was the German Anthemn being played?
No matter how silly the Americans get, the rest of the world will be influenced. We are all living in America.

AHAHAHA

Very brave
*kneels back to you*

why would they play the german anthem in berlin

Wtf? There is only one black guy on that team. So much for tolerance and responsibility.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

one black god > at least 10 wh*tes

Fucking cucks

German people ITT,How do you honestly feel about this?

>this is your brain on Cultural Marxism

west europe is dead

Repeatedly heading the ball gives you brain damage.

All the soccer players I know are dumb as a rock.

The did this so obviously solely for cheap marketing purposes and are showered with praise now all over the media.

What the fuck went so fucking wrong with this planet

*kneels respectfully towards you*

It is fucking embarassing m8

How absolutely disgusting, embarrassing, SAD!

it's cringeworthy beyond all measure

lmao what a bunch of stupid faggots
I wonder which countries will do it at the world cup next year

i honestly dont get it
why do they feel the need to show the world how tolerant they are?
we haven`t had a mayor happening or something else in a while that would "justify" this

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virtue_signalling

Good goy Germans must follow their American masters.

Nice flag la'

Is this just because Berlin is hipster capital of Yurop

Any other clubs do it?

I certainly feel embarrassed on your behalf, sincerely hope no club in England decides it's a good idea. It's bad enough we have race-baiting trolls (see pic) who are trying to force this gimmicky shit because they think the social issues in the US are applicable and relevant here and are so obsessed with African-American culture that they end up appropriating it right down the the accents.

This, fucking embarrassing

UMA
But you're right, never thought that American shit would reach even in my area

the black player should be contrarian and should stand up

As far as I know, no.

The thing is, their director of football, Michael Preetz, is already known and hated by a good amount of his own fans for jumping on every marketing train just to give the club a "fresh" and "hipster" image. Just look at this fucking faggot. This kneeling move fits so perfectly in this scheme and is so fucking calculated, I have no words for this. Painful.

Is kneeling the new planking?

No you fucking idiots stop doing this. Why would you ever copy what they're doing over here? What is wrong with the world please just end this.

for who

what country do they think theyre in?

Since when did sport and politics get so horribly intermingled

I saw a Refugees Welcome banner at a fucking FC Cincinnati game, when are we just going to go ahead and create an FC Refugee or Refugees United club

everyone involved

Germany trying to bring down Europe again. What's to be done with this "country"?

Guys calm down. They lost 2-0 after doing this.

Sweden has an FC Kurdistan club playing in the second league

Why are they even doing it?

There is literally nothing wrong with supporting tolerance and compassion

Need to go back to the second division where they belong.

literally always. Sports has always been political and every global sporting event is just an extension of whatever geo-political meme is currently in vogue

Kneeling is the new dabbing

>Since when did sport and politics get so horribly intermingled

Since forever.

based michael preetz comparing turks to ameriniggers
*kneels* #respect

You're damn right you are.

Is an American on the team kneeling?

I've been watching the NFL for 25 years and that isn't true

Point me out a recent era where they had anything on the scale of this refugee shit league wide in Europe

I like Americans, but your cultural influence, mainly the African-American kind in the West is utterly fucking toxic.

this

the olympics and world cup has ALWAYS been influenced heavily by geopolitics of the era.

I know. Maybe if whites would stop feeding it, then it would become irrelevant. Hip hop culture and speaking like a retard is embarrassing.

Those aren't normal league sports you faggot, they're isolated international tournaments that happen every 4 years

>what is 9/11
It wasn't necessarily about injustice but the nationalism was political evident in all sports at the time.

Also the NFL is a reflection of working class America. Blacks and whites playing on the field together, meanwhile the entire sport is marketed to the lower and working classes through advertising and commentary. The NFL is and has always been a political vehical to deliver this nationalism

honestly who cares to do that in the bundesliga isnt controversial and has no consequences like in the nfl

you didnt say leagues, you said sports. Dont bitch at the waiter that your ordered like a fucking retard.

Not our fault whitey can’t do anything interesting for the culture

berlin is a hipster shithole, more at 12

>whites would stop feeding it
It's the mainly Jew-run media that do it.

That’s because you don’t have a leader that will try to circumvent the constitution by trying to publicly shame his/her enemies instead of taking away their freedoms

>National Football League
>it's nationalistic

You're really grasping at straws. It wasn't rife with individual political movements. It was about the football, the only "controversial" shit was celebrations.

This, it's literally a publicity stunt

Do I have to spell it clearly out for you dumbfuck? No shit an international tournament pitting countries against one another is going to have elements of politics.

"Sports" (which are 99% league sports) have never been this political before, bar none. People used to care about the game being played

Because any sort of white culture gets branded as racist, intolerant or simply "uncool".

based nazibros sticking up for american memes when the rest of the world tries to mock us

"Interesting" as in interesting to children (who are the ones who latch onto trends immediately) whose only main objectives in life are having fun and being rebellious

so it's natural that they are so keen on that shit

There's plenty of politics in club football in Europe. There were clubs that were the teams of political parties and their ideologies defined the clubs and their fans. The old firm derby is very political. There are many clubs that support nationalist movements like Bilbao, Barca etc.

sure but still it is cringy since nobody should copy cancer coming from a different cunt where it has a totally different context.

BUILD THE BERLIN WALL AGAIN

That's not a bad answer, I can see it in Europe then

hasn't been the case here in the United States

good to see everyone's regressing back to early 20th century tier political shitflinging

Nuke Berlin please.

>white """"culture""""

honecker was right

These times are perfect, there’s nothing to protest. So shit like this happens.

Why does people waste their energy against Trump? there’s truly horrible persons as presidents in Africa, and nobody gives a damn.

Good job. Hopefully this will make people understand its not about protesting the anthem.