Why is Merzbow like a million times better than other noise artists?

Why is Merzbow like a million times better than other noise artists?

Attached: 1522095327363.jpg (960x1280, 136K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qB-ncBFUIps
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because 1000000 * 0 = 0

he's essentially The Simpsons of noise music, thousands of imitators but none that can match the quality of the early releases. Hijokaidan are Futurama fyi

How's your first week here?

he's noisier than most noise artists and puts much more of an emphasis on rhythm / pulsation

Japanese people are better musicians

>tfw no qt asian Sup Forumsirlfriend

Attached: hands over face wojak.png (509x619, 8K)

>puts much more of an emphasis on rhythm / pulsation
this probably explains it.

its just static mate, that's all it is, static, there cant be a best noise artists because they are all just making random static, you can not make an argument that one persons static is better then another persons static because in the end they are all just static, i could just record my telly with no reception for an hours and release it as a noise album because all it is is static

Attached: static.jpg (400x300, 14K)

gy4rWREathegfshsrtnfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffhdxtfxfffffffffffghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh44444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444tgdsddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddfgdgdfhgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggv444444tgdsddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddfgdgdfhggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg444444tgdsddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddfgdgdfhggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg444444tgdsddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddfgdgdfhggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg444444tgdsddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddfgdgdfhggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg444444tgdsddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddfgdgdfhggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg444444tgdsddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddfgdgdfhgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggfedsssssssssgggggggggg

ur gay

this is my favorite noise poem

Hybrid Noisebloom is Merzbow's best record and much more than just static.

its just sounds mate, that's all it is, sounds, there cant be a best music artists because they are all just making random sounds, you can not make an argument that one persons sounds are better then another persons sounds because in the end they are all just sounds, i could just record my telly with no reception for an hours and release it as a music album because all it is is sounds

Attached: 1506967546088.png (508x497, 9K)

because he actually has tinnitus, which is where he pulls most of his ideas from

i just played the first 30 seconds of it and its still just static, try again mate
>they are all just making random sounds
except other forms of music actually have structure to them to a degree as opposed to some dude slapping random static together and calling it music, noise albums are indistinguishable form each other, you could tell me that every noise album ever made was made by the same person and i would believe you

Weird. My tinnitus just makes me shit at everything.

>30 seconds of an hour long album
Either way there's a lot of pulsations in those first 30 seconds
You're lying

Literally this, but objectively.

because he has 40 years of experience

Got to see the end of a Merzbow set at the first Arthurfest. There was a really long line going into the building he was playing in, should have accounted for that.

My friend who drove ended up wanting to leave before the Yoko Ono performance on the last day but in hindsight I really wish I caught it.

Because you've never listened to other noise artists.

I've listened to a lot. It's usually boring or uninventive.

because he isn’t. he’s entry level pleb garbage. anyone who likes his monotonous garbage is also pretentious and the only reason they discovered noise is the famous Mariana Trench chart.

all that coming from a someone who’s been into noise for more than 2 decades

>using emacs

you're better off without her. Vim is the only way to enlightenment

I find Kevin Drumm's oeuvre more interesting

Who would be the South Park of noise then?

Pleb

The amount of time you've spend with a genre does not make your opinion anymore valid, or your taste any less shit.
Kazumoto Endo

t. Only listened to Pulse Demon

youtube.com/watch?v=qB-ncBFUIps
I love togawa jun, she's the best!

Only retarded weebs like this hack