Brit/pol/

>Jeremy Corbyn vows to remain leader after several resignations and a suicide
bbc.co.uk/news/business-36053068

>Boris Johnson: "We will be part of the EEA and keep an open border for movement of labour"
bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-35976705

>Labour MPs accused of balloting Cuba for popular support
bbc.co.uk/news/business-36053068

>Greens propose "Animal Rights Act" supported by Lib Dems
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-34019152

>Plaid Cymru asks for Welsh independence
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-29759300

>Referendum Night
youtube.com/watch?v=uHbNuyubhz0

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.abc.net.au/news/2016-06-27/turnbull-orders-orders-urgent-review-of-brexit-implications/7546890
youtube.com/watch?v=aPkX9iuYK0M
strawpoll.de/b19671b
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36639770
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3662545/How-hackers-hijacked-petition-demanding-second-EU-referendum-mocked-British-democracy-signing-42-000-signatories-Vatican-City-population-840.html
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36637037
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>B R E A K I N G

>Free trade between AUS, NZ & UK confirmed.

mobile.abc.net.au/news/2016-06-27/turnbull-orders-orders-urgent-review-of-brexit-implications/7546890

Awoovment

Reposting from the sticky.

Shitty fucking OP

Fuck off YKTD

Someone else make a proper thread

youtube.com/watch?v=aPkX9iuYK0M

How far can you get without switching off?

I got to 1:29

NON TRIPFAGGOT THREAD HERE

Proper thread

>0:01
>Tim Farron

dropped

>mfw an European superstate will be established by 2020

REAL NEW THREAD

when are you lame ass homos gonna get guns already ffs??

these faggot OP and there faggot threads. one OP and one faggot thread

>Corbyn is talking about utterly useless things
>not working with other parties to fix our burning country

Great, we have morons in control with no intention of repairing anything. No wonder people want to leave on mass.

>Stupid faggot still scrambling to get people to join "their" thread

Seriously, get a fucking life.

Use this thread

Get out of the Banned Tripfag thread

Fantastic

>Banned Tripfag thread
wot?

Comfy anglo-welsh kingdom free of Scots when?

shut the fuck up

The other thread is made by a tripfag, that's why he's spamming this one to get people to use "HIS" thread

It's someone called "Boring Centrist" only without his trip on

Never, not even Scotland is dumb enough to leave us

>It's someone called "Boring Centrist" only without his trip on
This thread or the other thread?
Also why does it matter. Does the OP of a thread have some magical power I'm not aware of.

>a country the population of leicester

This thread has been made by a banned tripfag.

He will spam relentlessly until he gets his own way.

You know what bitter anons vs drama queen tripfags are like. Brit/pol/ is annoyingly famous for drama and Boring Centrist is an autist.

This one was made first, anyway, just go and tell them that.

lookslike Paul ryan in this shot

You mean this thread Boring Autist

Seriously what the fuck is with this "tripfag" boogeyman. How could anyone possibly tell whether a tripfag is posting anonymously or not?

In any case I don't give a fuck what stories are in the OP, just stop spamming and flooding Sup Forums with multiple threads. Use whatever one is made first you utter mongoloids.

>1 week
>2 Brexits

The Great Anglosphere.

It would have:
-17.7% of the world's land mass.
-A nominal GDP of $22.7 trillion, or 30.7% of the world's economy.
-A population of 447,100,000.
-Produce 17.8% of the world's oil.
-A defence budget of $795 billion, larger than the next 26 countries combined.
-12 of the top 25 financial centers of the world.
-40 of the world's top 50 universities.
-A space budget of $18.7 billion.

posted this in the previous thread, but it was right near the end so i'm not sure many saw it:

after doing some very basic (read: fucking around on wikipedia) i noticed that Norway is in the EFTA, has access to the single market and is in Schengen. Svalbard, however, is not.

would it be possible to get a similar kind of deal for us, but in reverse? so the UK as a whole is not in schengen and does not have access to the single market, but Scotland (for example) does. That way British borders are under greater control (apart from the scots who love a bit of meaty immigrant dong) BUT we still have access to the single market through Edinburgh.

Obviously it's kind of arse-backwards compared to the way Norway has it, but would something like that work? feel free to call me a retard, as i basically know fuck-all about this sort of thing. one user's pointed out we'd still pay the 350m a week, but desu i don't see us getting that back anyway and still getting single market access. or maybe because it would only be scotland as an official member, it would be done based off of their population and we'd just subsidise them?

Idk, Boring Centrist is pretty bad.

Newfag here, wtf is tripfag

A bit tryhard mate.

Mate that would be an amazing deal but it could never happen desu

Stay in this thread then . . .. you'll soon see what we mean.

[links to peter hitchens]

Pro-Corbyn shit.
I hate Blairites

[another link to Peter Hitchens]

This is impossible to follow

IS JEREMY CORBYN THE HERO THIS CITY DESERVES?

>VOTE HERE
strawpoll.de/b19671b

What's wrong with Peter Hitchens and hating Blairites?

I'd be surprised if there was a single person on Sup Forums who was pro-Corbyn desu

>Boring Centrist's spam still not banned
Where are the mods?

i could start a petition so the house of commons might at least consider asking? not that they probably aren't already trying to come up with some much smarter political fuckery

There are more pupils in my former school than Svalbard inhabitants. Any sort of comparison is ridiculous. There will be no Scotland/Rest-of-UK separation in trade-zones as long as Scotland is a member of the United Kingdom.

Put ## or # followed by a password after your name and you get a code after your name to prove who you are.
See where it normally says Anonymous on this post.

How can the rest of the world even compete?

not to shit on your idea but it's not worth the effort lad

>population: 2642

fuck me, didn't even think to check. never mind then

Test

>Napoleon wanted a united Europe
>Hitler wanted a united Europe
>The EU wants a united Europe

>Not being pro the double-agent who intentionally gave a lackluster performance so that democracy manifest could prevail
Come on now, son.

Peter wants the destruction of both political parties and a call for a GE..At this point all we want is Article 50 to be enacted

I wish my country could be a part of reigniting the Empire's flame but we have zero representation in modern day SA and we're exlcuded from the Anglo union even though we're Anglos ourselves; More so than any EU member state citizen

>people shilling the anglosphere union

Fuck off we're all better off doing our own thing. You can make immigration easier for us but no free movement of people.

Why are Whites still in South Africa? It's a lost cause. Let the niggers suffer. Come home, White man.

Its a trade deal between the worlds richest countries..Its very exciting and if we jump all in we could make a shit load of money.

If all you want is article 50 then you are dangerously under informed about our current situation. We're in a real danger of being screwed by the pro-eu elite in the tories who have no intention of taking us out of the single market and stopping free movement of people

Do you actually think in 2 years when UK is scattered and poorer than Brazil countries will want to trade with us?

How bad is it for whites in SA?

As long as there's no immigration agreements between us. I don't want abbos and american niggers here thank you very much

They can write whatever laws they want..If you are independant you can vote them out and rewrite everything

That's not how it works

Most of you hate the UK, and rightly so.

I'm hoping Brexit will allow us to return, or at least create a platform for white, English speakers to work in the UK

It is..Welcome to a world where your laws aren't written in Brussels, you as an individual just became 1000 times more powerful

Niggers and hardened Afrikaners do. They don't represent me and my culture

Please stay out of British politics when you don't understand them

> Be England
> About to get put out of Euro 2016 by Iceland
> Pinning all my hopes on someone called 'Sterling'

Kek

Please fuck off..Every Conservative in America who has been fighting for states rights for 50 fucking years is in awe of what you just did.

You're now living our fucking dream

no racists! no boarders!

>Jews for Labour files an official complaint against Jeremy Corbyn for derogatory slurs towards Jewish media owners

It goes against my burgergenes to unite with any other nation politically, no matter how close we are. I would of course form political alliances, but the best system, I think, is one in which all the members of that alliance pay their own individual bills and cook their own breakfasts. Everyone needs to be accountable for their own wallets.

That can't happen and plenty of people trade with Brazil and with countries poorer than Brazil.
Maybe what you need to admit is that Rotherham was not acceptable and the restoration of sovereignty and actual government, which Brexit is a first step towards, is the rejection of Rotherham.

Top tier bantz

where the FUCK is vardy

You're a fucking idiot. Can you not get it into your thick yankee skull that there's more to this than just >MUH INDEPENDANCE

It's much more complicated than that and by ignoring and downplaying the precarious situation we find ourselves in you are doing our cause serious damage.

This, to be honest.

The Remain campaign were people all content for things to continue on as they had been doing. They were people spared from the political, economic and social devastation inflicted by the system in place. The Exit campaign thankfully won, and although there is no immediate idea of what comes next, I prefer the uncertainty and possibilities. Things can't have continued like that, and if you don't see why, you live in a bubble.

This, wholly and absolutely

American posts are THE biggest cancer to British threads. Constantly we must spoonfeed them, "Why don't you guys just vote for Farage for Prime Minister???", "You did it! You left the EU!" "Why didn't your Queen make a speech?"

It's fucking, pure, cringe.

Hodgson doesn't believe in meme magic.

Scotland and Gibraltar think they can just transfer the UK's current deal with the EU to them? I think they overestimate their own influence

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36639770

It's not their fault half this bloody country doesn't realise what a shitty thing the EU was for us

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3662545/How-hackers-hijacked-petition-demanding-second-EU-referendum-mocked-British-democracy-signing-42-000-signatories-Vatican-City-population-840.html

Exclusive: Full extent of how hackers hijacked EU petition exposed
More than 3.7million signatures have backed petition demanding re-run
But it was infiltrated by hackers who used fake postcodes to sign up thousands of times over
They mocked Parliament by setting up forum titled 'Politically Incorrect'
Deliberately signed up thousands from small states to humiliate system
Syrian hacker said he hacked petition 'to show your democracy is a joke'
Petition demands another EU referendum as margin was less than 20%

What the fuck lads

>Scotland hinks they can just transfer the UK's current deal with the EU to them?
No. Only the SNP are that deluded.

We made the news again

Pretty sure they don't believe it either. They just repeat it in order to brainwash other people into believing it then use it as leverage.

No, but it is his fault for posting in a thread devoted to, at times, the minutiae of British politics that it takes quite a while to get a grip of

For example all this fuss made by American posters about Jacob Rees-Mogg and how he's going to be the next Prime Minister, when in reality he's a backbencher with no chance of selection who'd be despised by Northern voters

It's as if they take ironic or tongue-in-cheek comments seriously and they look like total retards for doing so

>Greater london

cucked by the BBS

BIG BLACK SADIQ

Toppest of keks

>Muh Independance

Is all you voted for 4 days ago, everything else is speculation.

Someone explain blairism to me

It's even less than that

> mfw the lamestream media think we're dark collective haxors

Rees-Mogg is my lad and I'm all for the yanks helping to try and meme him into power. But yeah, yeah, he won't get in.

and are right
We literally voted to leave the EU. Any reasons for doing so, and anything you thought would happen afterwards is not what you voted for.

For the record I'm a non-regretting leaver.

>>Boris Johnson: "We will be part of the EEA and keep an open border for movement of labour"

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36637037

Fixed your link mate

Make lower class people happy by occasionally being a little bit tougher on very rich people than the Tories.

Oh, and after you are done as PM, go and hang out with the ultra-rich people that youve made friends with during your time as PM. (Blair now works as an oil contracter, and Brown works on an advisory board for one of the world's largest multinationals.)

"egalitarian, socially and morally liberal, opposed to the concepts of individual responsibility and national sovereignty alike. It is absolutely committed to membership of the EU. They are certainly not the 'centre' of anything, deriving as they do from the radical Eurocommunism (Communism adapted for the modern world, in the light of and learning from the failure of the USSR) which escaped into the Western mainstream at the end of the Cold War."

For more detailed information read the book "The Cameron Delusion" which explains its past and how it took over the Tories

>Labour MPs keep calling the Conservatives right-wing

Why do they do this?

Nicola is that you?

>fuk'uf wil'ya ye wee slag