Are Dortmund the best in the world at developing youths?

Are Dortmund the best in the world at developing youths?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/36990537/nigerias-under-17-squad-wiped-out-as-half-are-older-than-17
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What part of Dortmund could Youssoufa Mokoko be from?

My guess is Scharnhorst

But seriously, Dortmund has GOAT scouts...but I don't think they've actually developed many players

They're the best at poaching young talent from smaller German clubs all while hipsters say Bayern in ruining the league.

Just imagine how much this kid wouod rock when playing other 12 year olds :^)

>12
That nigga is 34

>12-year-old

>12 year old

my sides

they've been pretty good at it

his gf is 18 btw

That guy is 20 at least.
Guess what: he is the best u17 player Germany has right now. A talent of the century they say. Then Why isn’t he competing at the u17 wc which is going on right now? He could show his godlike talent there and really halp us out since they aren’t doing very good in that cup at the moment. Sooooo, why isn’t he there?
Is it because the FIFA nowadays demand that players medically get their age checked after basically the whole Nigerian national team was discovered to be frauds? Could that be the reason?
Really activates all kind of almonds

Admire this dude. He is probably 26. Destroying litle bastards, and probably fucking white young petit german girls

salute base mokoko

>after basically the whole Nigerian national team was discovered to be frauds?
i missed this

He is a Cameroonian refugee/immigrant. Came here 2014 i think, his father said he was 12. bvb went with it, though it’s an open secret that he is certainly not 12.

>12

he has a 18 year old turkish gf

He makes Renato Sanches look like he's 20

>12-year-old

bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/36990537/nigerias-under-17-squad-wiped-out-as-half-are-older-than-17

Fun read.
Protip: all African nations do this. And individuals too, see moukoko.

this

>26 players failed an age test

pic related is his turkish gf

THICC

so how come people accept an 18 year old being in relationship with a 12 year old, whilst willingly believing that the guy looks 12 year old

F A T
A
T

>U21

So she is 19 or 20 and dating a 12 years old kid?

That's statutory rape. I hope you've reported her to the police. It may not be quite as serious as criticising Merkel on Facebook but it's still a crime.

His father doesn't want to admit his real age because it would become apparent that the woman he impregnated was quite young at that time.

it's not a crime cause he's not 12

>be African of average athletic ability
>lie about your age and destroy 15 year olds
>make a bunch of cash before people realize they’ve been rused

best scam since the Nigerian prince

Laws and standards don't apply to New Europeans

nobody believes that he is 12 but it would be racist to call him out on it and being racist is punishable by death in germany

lol

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""12"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

>just don’t question anything okay?? The media is really hunting him, it’s not good for a twelve year old, it’s bad for his development? Did I mention he is 12? So what his gf is 18, as Long as they don’t have Sex. Stop questionjng that he is 12, those kind of attention is reallyvery bad for a 12 year old. Did I tell you already that basically any disussion about his age should be stop right now, because that kind of media circus is bad for a 12 year old, remember he is just 12!

This is how they do it

If anyone is ruining the league it’s Leipzig

Someone should anonymously report her to the police for the keks and see if he is forced to officially confirm that he's not twelve in order to save his waifu from the sex offender's register

nope, not true. the whole german media calls him out and don't believe it.

then how the fuck is he still allowed to play with 12 years old

Not true tho

>talent of the century
Now you remember Freddy adu

His father is end 50 and his mother's middle 20. The whole story is curious.

>gets accused
>they say „we never had sex tho“, it’s impossible to prove the opposite
>investigation dropped because nothing illegal going on
Now what?

Fourth Reich

only if they fugg, maybe they are just holding hands

Red Bull is bying teams to run a global brand of red bull teams that win every year. Football is already enough of a business it doesn’t need to be more of a business than it is

He has a german citizenship and the laws don't allow it to force an age test.

>just because a black man doesn't want to reveal that he had sex with a minor without being arrested for it, the German U17s get to have a overaged player who is too strong for that level and isn't even 12 as is claimed
absolute circus

It’s ok of the girls is older, it’s rape if the guy is older

who cares, in 4 years he'll disappear into ireelevance.

I would complain but she’s better looking than any girl I could get

>12 years old

pic related is 13 year old jerome boateng
really makes me think

>12

I know.
She would have been 12 herself at the time when she conceived yousouffa, which she probably was.
Still, age checks should be mandatory for every youth club with players from questionable backgrounds.
I mea , this guy doesn’t even have a German birth certificate, just a Cameroonian one, which got translated by the German embassy there, which they now desperately hold up as proof.

Though everybody knows that embassies don’t have any legal authority to give out birth certificates, they just translate local documents to German there.
And in Cameroon people don’t get born and, swoosh, next day the authorities have already issued the certificate. You have a baby and after several years when they are in the city again you say to the local Cameroonian or whatever authorities:
„yeah, I had a son a while back, have to get a certificate“
„when was he born?“
„Don’t know anymore“
„Don’t care he you go, his birthday is now today“
Thats Hewitt works down there.

We don’t have those retarded statutory rape laws here in Germany.

can't have your cake and eat it too

american-style sports as pure entertainment is the logical conclusion for modern consumer society

>what is the 50+1 rule
>what is leipzigs place in the table currently
Who cares about Austrian clubs which have to provide players for Leipzig.
Leipzig is mediocre im the BuLi

He looks 7

His fat cowfriend is a roach. Police can't do shit.

>12 years old

Yeah that’s why I don’t watch American sports

It’s Leipzig’s 2nd season in the bundesliga and were only 7 games in. That being said, 4th place isn’t too bad

>moukoko
More like
>MO' caca

LMAO

>mediocre
>gets promoted and is insta top4 mainstay

Black folks sure know how to pick em.

>NIG

kek

Jealous

Last yearthey were second already and stayed second.
Cl Performance is literally trash.
They’ll finish at 5 at the best.

When I grew up my town took a few refugees from Africa. A dude started in my class and my team. They said he was 11, which he obviously was not. He was our height, but he was way too developed for an 11 year old. Extremely dominant on the pitch, very talented and strong. We used to make jokes about it behind his back.

Over the years he slipped up several times about his age. He has basically exposed himself several times. He was probably three years older than us.

You've never celebrated new years with somalis? In countries with shit records they just don't ask for the date, doesn't necessarily mean the year is wrong

Yeah I realise I just thought it was funny

Just because you’re in a certain position in week 7 doesn’t mean you’ll stay there

When 5 players are a day away from being too old I find that a little suspicious

As is said they won’t stay there, they will go down at least one place ;^)

>You've never celebrated new years with somalis
i haven't.is this something common?

cringe

I wish

he's obviously not twelve, but I don't think he's more than 15
if he is 26 what would Dortmund gain by keeping him, by the time he would by ''''old enough'''' to play in the first team he would be 30. No point in introducing him into the picture

He's two or three years older than he says he is because by the time he's ''old enough'' to play 1st team football he'll be nineteen and worth introducing just to have the youngest bundes player in history at which point they'll either sell him for mega youth bucks or actually play him at which point he'll be crippled by the time he's ''''28'''' which at the end of the day is a pretty decent career since he would have been a first teamer since he was 16

no, hes 12 years old

There's a picture of him when he was at St Pauli 3 years ago, when he'd have been 12. He looks about right there, maybe a couple of years older.

Don't they do those wrist scan things anyway these days?

Is that the swedish-somali girl from Tensta?

well considering that this fella is 20, Moukoko could be 12 indeed.

>12

has anyone made a compilation of African "wonder kids" as touted by the media yet?

This guy could just have a really unfortunate old looking face. My grandad looked about 40 when he got married at 21

>what would Dortmund gain by keeping him

couldn’t they embellish his skill set and profit off a trade to some gullible team?

Nobody's going to spend a big amount based off youth performances though. He'd have to show some promise at senior level, which wouldn't happen if he's 30 by the time he starts.

wel,, we will see when he's """20""" and doesnt have a physical advantage anymore

He is father of Tonton Zola Moukoko

why does it feel like Adu got 1000 gols in the ass?

Sauce senpai

A competitive advantage against Bayern Munich