FBI: NO EVIDENCE OMAR MATEEN HAD GAY LOVERS

latimes.com/nation/la-na-orlando-gay-fbi-20160623-snap-story.html

>Since the shooting at an Orlando nightclub last week that left 49 people dead, reports have emerged that gunman Omar Mateen frequented the gay club, used gay dating apps and had gay lovers.

>But the FBI has found no evidence so far to support claims by those who say Mateen had gay lovers or communicated on gay dating apps, several law enforcement officials said.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bJ5B4RRicag
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wew

The damage is done anyway, the narrative has been set and the normies will never see this. Media psyop successful.

Shocking development

Well yea. The Jews were trying to divert attention away from the Islam angle and make it seem like people who don't like gays are gay themself

who would have thought it ...

I can't believe anyone believed that. It's the same (((freudian))) narrative the left uses on any faghater.

Why would the Jews want to protect Islam, who are trying to eliminate them?

too late, democrats already decided it was not islamic terror

It does not matter, they put the story out and leftists only need to get a small section of a story that aligns with their ideology once and they disregard all other information and take it as fact.

Why the fuck are we still talking about this shit.

It's not an unreasonable assumption
>gay muslim
>starts feeling guilty because being gay is haram
>decides the best way to redeem himself in the eyes of Allah is to perform a suicidal jihad attack on a gay club

Islam would still be the cause

Thank god I redpilled my family on this.

This

I'll never understand how the left ended up greatest allies with Islamists.

Any news on the ex-wife that disappeared running? I'm more intent on seeing her charged for not doing anything while almost being an accessory to the crime.

Of course that was bullshit.

It was obviously the guns.

if evidence mattered to the fbi the clintons would be in jail

Oh please. She's already dead in a ditch somewhere in Libya or something. Tied up all the loose ends. Anyone you see talking about him in the media is lying through their teeth.

But he's a bad person, OP. He obviously couldn't have been straight like us good people are.

That wasn't their narrative though. The narrative they wanted was that he was a self-hating gay because of toxic anti-gay culture in the US from the ebil rethuglicans.

I didn't even know she disappeared.
It's like this story was suppressed by the left as quickly as they could.

why do people here say that the government doesn't have the people's best interest in mind - which I do believe is the case - and believe FBI statistics and what they say when they conduct investigations?

Bring in people to destabilize society

different government organizations working for different goals.

FBI is the most redpilled alphabet organization because it clearly states its purpose is to uphold federal law, and under federal law organizations like the CIA are not allowed to operate within the US

She's probably in the white house now getting praise from Obamma

Didn't they set up and bombed the anti HFCS greeniees?

THIS IS NOT WHAT'S SUPPOSE TO GO
HIDE THIS INFO
HIDE IT
NOW

Their ideology is illogical. They accidentally argued themselves into a corner and can't get out again.

LIBSHITS BTFO
Spread the word you faggots

The myth about him being an agnsty hatred filled homo who was influenced by ebil hate from conservatives has to end

49?? wasnt it 50 ? what hapend people got subconscious of the round number ?

Western Jews are different than Israeli jews

Maybe he was lifting weights and the the barbell told him to do what right wing christians expect of him.

Number 50 is the killer

SHUT
IT
DOWN

Of course he didn't.

The whole accusation was narrative-building by the mass media terrified of typing anything negative about Islam.

Too bad no one remembers it by now.

There were still people on poll unironically shilling that narrative when it came out

I mean like really? That was like TWO WEEKS AGO. WHO CARES?!

BET AWARDS
WHITES BTFO

underrated

>But law enforcement sources did say that investigators have not uncovered any direct links between Mateen and members of Islamic State.
DELETE THIS

>Islam would still be the cause

No, the cause would be xenophobia , islamophobia, homophobia and white males

What do you think scares them more, Islam, which they've been owning for decades, or an armed US populace on the worldwide stage as they slowly build a new world order?

The last thing they want is the citizens in the cucked EU counties realizing that they're deprived of basic rights like free speech, self defense and autonomy from their government?

>they're only REAL ISIS members if they have a spring break with other members before committing an act of terror wearing their "I heart ISIS" t-shirt

yup. the thing is the fbi and the president fanned the flames of this rumor in their speeches too. the self-hating faggot narrative was so provocative that it took all the heat off islam. fucking religion of peace has the best PR in the world.

OY VEYY THE GOYIM KNOW

GOOD THING I CONTROL THE MEDIA HEHE

It's official.

Islam has the best PR.

How has reddit reacted? More censorship?

>It's like this story was suppressed by the left as quickly as they could.
if they didnt suppress the story it would mean trump was right.

if he was straight he wouldnt be in the gay clubs

No evidence that FBI is dishonest. They don't take shit from the president either.

Fuck you, the cause is global warming

great now we can focus on the real problem

guns and conservatives

A FUCKING LEAF

The fbi is just as a fucked and corrupt as any government organization. See hillary clinton

i'm not saying they're perfect don't get me wrong but at least they're entertaining the idea of prosecuting her which means bare minimum a good amount of the people in the organization are disillusioned with what they are having to do and when the winds change in their favour will go public. unlike the NSA/CIA/DOJ which are completely complicit in their crimes.

Confirmed.
Go read top comments on NYT Huffpo etc to confirm.
The gay man narrative is set in stone. PUSH THE AGENDA.

>The fbi is just as a fucked and corrupt
the thing that's most fucked about the fbi is that they are in charge of protecting us against terrorism. they are also in charge of determining what is an act of terrorism. that's why they always wait 2-3 weeks to finally say something is terrorism and during that period the narrative gets totally twisted by the media. it's a conflict of interests to have the fbi in charge of determining what is or is not terrorism.

I've been seeing this all over facebook. Aspies really shouldn't be offering their 2 cents on what normal people do.

The CIA is way more corrupt then the FBI.

The fbi always ends up having interviewed terrorists and letting them go. They focus solely on entraping white right wing extremists, fuck them.

calling bullshit. this story isnt even on fucking reddit. absolutely no way it's being passed around on fb before reddit.

you're probably just trying to signal that your fb friends are super media savvy. you're a faggot.

they entrap muslims too. basically every time they thwart a terrorist attack you could make the case that it was entrapment.

>But law enforcement sources did say that investigators have not uncovered any direct links between Mateen and members of Islamic State.

Whatever you do, don't mention *that* part of the article.

>fucking religion of peace has the best PR in the world.

Kikes are going to get pretty pissed

>Kikes are going to get pretty pissed
they're fine as long as the focus is off them

I don't understand what that meme was about.

If he was gay and then went jihad for a spot in heaven (dying in jihad wipes your slate clean with Allah), that's just more religious motivation.

Somehow all brain activity stopped for liberals when they read that, they repeated it like it explained away any religious angle. Like "oh he was just gay, they're insane"? Or maybe "cishet white patriarchy made him do it". I really don't know.

It was the fakest shittiest diversionary tactic I've seen in a long time.
And it worked.

thread being slid

They don't have enough muslims in US yet, so they have to twist events like this to put the emphasis on other aspects, like "revenge" and "mental instability".

Jesus Christ. If only this made people lose faith in the media.

Islamist are a tool to get he west to wage war against Israel's enemies dumbass.

Said enemies being fairly secular and organized Arab nations that surround it which pose a real threat to Israeli hegemony unlike bands of roaming bandits

>implying fucking fags didn't deserve it

I hope jihadists slaughter them all.

Leftists like anyone who isn't christian white men.

>I don't understand what that meme was abou
Well duh, it was to distract from the FACT that the motivation for the killing was Islam.

The mom and dad LITERALLY told to the entire world that their -not even cold yet -son was gay to protect Islam

Ab-so-lu-te-ly
Dis-gus-ting

To hell they all go

Btw, interesting interview about this case:
youtube.com/watch?v=bJ5B4RRicag

I wonder how frustrated the FBI are nowadays with Osama in chief

I bet they'll assassinate Hillary out of national interest if she gets in