Movies you remember seeing but dont remember a single detail from

Movies you remember seeing but dont remember a single detail from

>pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oOHZmDbWImg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I remember liking the cat, though as a kid I loved any taking cat on TV.

He flies some plans in a post 9/11 new york and does something on a trash boat. He kills a cat and finds a ct mice gf and leaves. Maybe?

The only thing I remember about that was that sick as fuck sequence where he wrecks some model sailing ships in Central Park.
youtube.com/watch?v=oOHZmDbWImg

The plane shit is in the sequel I think, the first one is about him getting fake parents or some shit?

O shit I remember having a dream about that segment when I was young.
I still feel like it's very well done for a children's show.

pic kind of related

only because not only do i not remember a single detail but I don't even remember watching it

the only reason i even know i saw it is because I found a ticket stub for it in my coat pocket years later

I saw this movie 100s of times but not for maybe 12 years now. 1st film he's adopted by the Littles who live in a little house between two skyscrapers in New York. The family cat wants to eat him/doesn't like him much. There's a nightmarish scene where he's locked in a washing machine that's turned on and slowly fills with water. The cats called snowball btw just remembered that. His parents (mice) come and get him and he drives to their place in central park in his red RC car, leaving behind his friend/step brother the little's son. The parent turn out to be scammers and Stuart has to flee from a gang of alley cats. Michael J fox voices Stuart btw

In the sequel there's a nightmarish scene where Stuart absails down a sink drain to recover a wedding ring and the garbage disposal turns on. He falls in love with a little bird but her rapist/sugar daddy falcon isn't happy about that, think the falcon is Kevin Spacey? The climax of the film is Stuart flying a toy plane around new york running from the falcon. There's a fucking badass scene in the Chrysler building and snowball hands from a flag pole dozens of stories up in a bucket before falling into a garbage truck.

They are very strange movies

All written completely from memory apologies for any mistakes

Anything by Miyazaky

>I WON'T HURT HIM
>THE SIDEWALK WILL
I remember that line.

Apparently Hugh Laurie was in this movie, as the family dad. I didn't know that.

hey I wanted to ask you guys if you remember any movie that had a bath scene with a boy staring at a blonde hair , he was afraid like too shy and she was approaching to him. I remember someone sent me that long time ago by Tinder so HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE

More like Who Laurie.

just imagine being a kid in that orphanage and parents come in and pick a fucking mouse over you

i want RLM to leave

>and he drives to their place in central park in his red RC car
That part was the shit

I remember reading the book in primary school.
I dont remember a lot, but the movie took many liberties.

lol did that happen in the movie?

>full tax write off
>not even a quarter of the food,clothing, and room needed for a human child
They weren't always the Little's, they changed their name from Littleburgstien.

Watched this while baked as fuck at a friends house and don't remember a god damn thing

Forgot pic