Is USA A SHITHOLE? SERIOUS THREAD

theguardian.com/us-news/live/2017/aug/28/ex-hurricane-harvey-houston-flooded-as-catastrophe-unfolds-in-texas-latest-updates

> no-go zones in all cities full of criminals and poverty
> complete cities like baltimore or detroit that are trully dangerous shitholes african tier.
>shitty wood buildings that broke like paper when a hurrican comes.
>shitty healthcare
>65% non white
>choosing niggers or retard millonaires like presidents,

why is exactly USA considering lik 1st world? in my opinion is clearly second world even third in a lot of aspects.

because muhhhh 12 carriers?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hurricane_Lili_(1996)
youtube.com/watch?v=KERzdcl4VRU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_the_United_States#Crime_victimology
americablog.com/2013/01/ann-coulter-murder-america-belgium.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Sea_flood_of_1953
youtube.com/watch?v=gWettn2HEWE
youtube.com/watch?v=foqH3cbab9M
youtube.com/watch?v=Lj7BSCNqZF4
youtube.com/watch?v=p6iNpMHbPjk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bruh, at least let the last one archive first

are these floodings that bad or are they memeing? i don't really follow the news desu

Never forget you're a worse country than Shitaly

USA's been a colder Brazil for a long while now, just colder.

Thanks to climate change, we'll be exactly like Brazil, except instead of jungles, it's desert and plains.

Also lmao when Europeans talk about hurricanes, when's the last hurricane you experienced? A cat 4-5 would absolutely level any little europoor town

You would have valid points, but you are from Spain. American niggers work more than the average Spaniard.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hurricane_Lili_(1996)

>tiny remnants of a hurricane with only 90mph winds
>absolutely wreaks havoc across northern England

lol wtf

This. Yuropoors would get BTFO by any natural disasters.

>USA's been a colder Brazil for a long while now, just colder.
We're shitty, but not THAT shitty.

Now go back to the cotton farm before I call your owner.

well but they don't have things like that
haha EVEN GOD HATES YOU

>work more

and? this make your country still more shithole you slave-worker thirdworlder

spain is literally better than USA in all social aspects you want to analize

We don't build houses out of shitty plywood plates, so no.

no full signal

USA USA USA

we have hurricanes...just little smaller ones but still dangerous

youtube.com/watch?v=KERzdcl4VRU

better question is why are you so fucked by high water????

Literally all of the buildings in your major cities are painted wood, a hurricane like Katrina would literally wipe Bergen off the map

Because Houston and Galveston are on the fucking ocean and susceptible to massive storm surge and you aren't, you absolute fucking retard?

Why do Spaniards hate the US?
And is not only here on Sup Forums, every other Spanish website disdain America in some way.

at least eastern europe would be safe

Because throughout history we've been absolutely dicking Spain, Central and South America

oh no rain

I thought you already had lesson with katrina and your president like walls

build mobile walls retard

and where is the fucking police when citizens robbing eachother?

I like US but you are really backward

desu hurricanes are awesome and i always look forward to the season, now we're entering september which has 2.5x chance to spawn cat 5 storms over this month plus we've been due for a massive disaster like harvey for some time. its inevitable really

i hope hurricane irma hits houston in a couple weeks, i want at least $100 billion damage like katrina

One big earthquake and the entirety of Ukraine would be destroyed

Europeans are wholly unprepared for any major natural disaster, they meme about American "paper buildings" here all the time not realizing homes built of nothing but thick solid concrete were thrown into the ocean by Katrina. A hurricane like that would be a nuclear bomb in any major European city, but they don't get hurricanes like that so they don't need to prepare for them.

So you even know what massive ocean storm surge looks like? That wall would be fucking gone lol

Europeans are so goddamn sheltered about nature, I really wish they experience a hurricane like Katrina soon so thousands can die and they'll finally stop memeing like they'd be totally prepared for a storm like that

Wow why didn't Japan do this for their tsunami? If the Japanese were as smart about nature as Europeans maybe they would have had sea walls to protect against flooding and thousands of people wouldn't have died, what stupid idiots lmao

USA is the best country on the world, only downsides is criminality 2bh.

yeah good luck with that, MOST of the buildings in eastern europe are made by bricks or concrete

my city is one of those ones that blacks migrated up to for industrial jobs and developed ghettos and crime and poverty and the part they live in became a shithole.

however, multiple times now I've gone lurking around there at night for urbex shit and had 0 problems. one time (though this was during the day) you could sort of feel people looking at you weirdly like "why are you here" but it wasn't in a malicious way just a sort of benign chill apathetic curiosity.

I won't defend niggers though but they're not THAT bad

Which city?

louisville

Yeah dude sweet, we had buildings here that were entirely made of solid concrete that were torn off their foundations and are now at the bottom of the sound. But no I trust you these buildings that weren't built with superstorms in mind would totally be fine

Every window in those buildings would be blown out and the ground floors would all have to be gutted

This

Black people really only kill each other. If you walk through a bad area people will literally ask you why you're there and be concerned for you lol, they'll generally assume you're lost and let you know or assume you're there to buy drugs. Almost certain nobody will attack you, vast majority of violence is gang/drug related

detroit is fairly safe, i was there at night, just don't be a fucking moron. i'm white btw

Remember, if you're white here you'll be fine

Which means a Spaniard will absolutely not be fine

when you are living in such dangerous place than you should be preperad for that

and japs are just cheap, look at netherlands...they are just fine

>le been few times in dangerous places and survived
kek these posts make me laugh, there shouldn't be places like this in the first place
also it might just happen in the future ;) you might be just lucky

How is look situation in young people in you city, are they want to immigrate to NYC, LA?
Btw i heard a lot of, that in USA, it is fucking dangerous to leave home at night its true?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_the_United_States#Crime_victimology

What are the Netherlands safe from? Occasional thunderstorms? Katrina would put the entire city of Amsterdam underwater, those levees wouldn't do shit lmao

But hey keep moving the goalposts, "well just don't live there then haha"

Not true at all, again, unless you're in a gang

NYC is active and safe all night, let alone my city. Of course there are bad area where you're more likely to be a victim of crime but every city is that way everywhere. Look at the Wikipedia article linked on victimization here, it's almost entirely blacks

it is

>Remember, if you're white here you'll be fine
Because you have to escape from nigger cities and live in a cardboard house in bumfuck nowhere.

nobody I know wants to leave. louisville isn't huge but it's big enough that it has all the characteristics of a "big" city, lots of things to do and see and shit.

also te US isn't homogeneous AT ALL. like if you live in the suburbs it's completely safe and people leave their doors unlocked. but yeah some places suck more. but I want to emphasize how incredibly safe suburbs are. we get memed on Sup Forums for living in them but they're sort of middle and upper middle class standard and you don't ever run into problems in them.

Nope, in cities whites still aren't victims of crime nearly as much as blacks

And lmao don't act like your suburbs aren't literally the same as ours, you aren't European you stupid Canuck faggot

Don't remember the last time I heard of a burglary, robbery, or even murder anywhere near me in my small city but just in case someone does try to come in we can protect ourselves unlike you :^)

why yes hello

Fun fact: white Americans are less likely to be shot and killed than Australians LMAO

Australians are killed by guns at a rate of about 1/100,000

Oh and Canadians get shot at a rate of 3/100,000

>be Canadian
>get shot

Now compare US "whites" to Dutch whites.

The Netherlands is about 90% white you fucking dipshit, comparing is whites to the Netherlands is essentially just comparing whites to whites

Our population is almost 50% white, no shit it's going to look worse overall than 90% white European countries.

Swedens gun homicide rate is higher than white Americans too :^)

Thanks for answers friends

>muh white burgers
also
different chars shows drastically different results

Shit can you even find race statistics for Sweden online? Wikipedia doesn't even list it, are they censoring it to mitigate butthurt about your white population dwindling?

Oh also Australia is about 80% white so lmao even taking race into account gun violence among whites is likely higher there than it is here

Why can't you stop shooting each other? Whites own fuck tons of guns here and we don't shoot each other.

another one

This is per 1 million people, and literally every graph you find is around 2-3% at MOST which is at least average, if not below average for majority white countries

So you're just proving my point that if you're white here, you can own shit tons of guns and still not get shot, at least you aren't at any greater risk than you would be in any other developed country

2-3 per 100,000*

Blah blah blah, your homicide rates are still much much more higher than ours even if you only count muh white burgers

some burger probably triggered him. there are too many of us here.
all flags create threads like this

US is worse than several negro countries

where is your race theory now? :DDDD

It's already been agreed on that America is a third world, criminal society with a first world economy and industry.

Thats New Zealand you idiot, 80% white with the population of a small American city, completely incomparable

Even Australia SHOULD be incomparable and yet here you are, not nearly as many guns as us but killing each other all the same

kek still same

comparing hurricans in the atlantic with their fucking rivers. absolute retard. next thing you say you have tornaders.

what? 90% of your houses are
plywood. fucking barns. here is the average norwegian house

americablog.com/2013/01/ann-coulter-murder-america-belgium.html

Hmmmmm....

here is norway

>gun is the only tool you can kill with
stupid cunt

also mfw south asia is having deatly floodings resulting in thousands of deads and leads to a possible epidemia of cholera

>nobody fucking cares

30 ppl died in houston
>this is the worst natural crisis we ever experienced.

>that pic
haahahahahaha
you fucking idiots are lucky you don't have hurricanes in your shithole

yes

lots of them

Lol imagine what Katrina would have done to this, holy shit

detroit has some shitty areas that everyone is memeing about. the rest is OK.

Why are burgers so god damn retarded? without immigrants you would be total piece of crap

The have a murder rate almost the same as ours so i guess they are kek

Holy shit THREE? How do you survive? Strong European buildings!

>japs are just cheap
you have no idea what you are talking about you shit for brain

>they are just fine
you know that how, asswipe? nothing happened there yet.

>half of the pppulation is shitskins in gangs
>murder rates are what make a country developed or not! Never mind that the average American is 10x richer than the average Ecuadorian even before factoring in race!

Imagine being poorer than fucking Suriname lmao

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Sea_flood_of_1953

they learned

you dont after katrina

thats the point
per 10 000 m2

tornadoes also differ by category, dumbass.
search for some videos on you tube, you will see how cat 5 tornadoes literally turn concrete buildings to dust. you fuckers have no idea what you are talking about. your 3rd world shitholes would be literally destroyed after one such tornader.

ahh yes burger "quality" concrete

yeah they are smaller perhaps but tornado is tornado

youtube.com/watch?v=gWettn2HEWE

Lmao chill man don't shoot me

>per 10 000 m2

lmao make it proportional and your WORST areas are still hit at the frequency of the average populated area here

you don't know bad weather, if you had a hurricane like katrina you and your entire family would die beneath the weight of your roof

i would but statistically a bullet has more value than an ecuadorian so i'd prefer not to waste it

youtube.com/watch?v=foqH3cbab9M

>here in europe, our QUALITY wood and concrete would be just fine!

>i would
Kek no wonder your kids shoot up schools because of a few mean words

rude. they love us so they just come to talk to us. don't get so triggered my friend

wtf are you talking about

czech houses are solid af

old or new everything is top notch to any weather or conditions

reminder that katrina has 180mph (290km/h) winds, the remnants of a storm with winds half that speed at 90mph (hurricane lili in 1996) fucked up northern england and still killed people

SUPERIOR EUROPEAN INFRASTRUCTURE

I really doubt that a >50cm concrete wall would crumble from such wind

how many category 5 hurricanes has this building had to endure?

oh none? you're telling me you're talking out of your ass with absolutely nothing to back anything up? whoa i've never seen that from a european before

>One big earthquake and the entirety of Ukraine would be destroyed
Don't know about Ukraine, but it was specifically the commies in Yugoslavia that insisted on extremely strick anti-earthquake construction standards, especially after Skoplje got wiped.

lol you doubt it and yet it literally happened, your doubt means nothing

youtube.com/watch?v=Lj7BSCNqZF4

youtube.com/watch?v=p6iNpMHbPjk

this hurricane hit us and literally picked up concrete houses off of their foundations, if you think your house could survive this storm surge i REALLY hope it happens soon so you can see it kill your entire family and then we can banter you about your "poor infrastructure"

THIS

or lisbon tsunam

europe know big catastropds

even if 2x strong katrina would come here we will stand solid and proud

so? imagine a cat 5 tornado or a hurricane? these buildings would be fucking destroyed. or you don't believe in the laws of physics?

they may have insisted but the thieves in the govt probably embezzled most of the funds. i know how things are in that part of the world

>especially after Skoplje got wiped

but how did a european city get destroyed? i thought their infrastructure was superior?

it's almost like buildings that go untested are easy to brag about, until a big one actually does hit. california gets earthquakes regularly and is just fine, because they built for them. you can only do so much to build and prepare for a category 5 storm, and if you don't think so then you really do not know the power of ocean storm surge

show me one solid buildng destroyed by wind

not these paperback burger houses

>lisbon

you mean the thing that happened 300 years ago and killed 100,000 people?

wow europeans sure are tested and true LMAO, stupid arrogant fucks

>I really doubt
that's because you are a dumb kangaroo fucker. you could research that and clear all your doubts. google it dumbass lmao.