Germany was an oppressive country.

Probably some Poles on the team.

We are all living in America.

the anthem isn't even played during bundes games

Trump sucks so much the kneeling made it over the ocean

Wir sind ja auch keine Amis

kneels for minutes silence
sickening desu

haha dumb ass Europeans making fun of us a week ago acting like it wasn't going to spread to Europe.

>Berlin
literally cuck capital of the world

did you not see the same thread?

Seriously though, why do you think foreign posters are so butthurt about us on Sup Forums and /int. This is precisely why. They think they are better (REEEE YOUR DISGUSTING CULTURE YOUR FASTFOOD) but they literally copy us in everything.

wew
what a bunch of cucks

lol euros are cucks copying their American overlords.

because

They should be killed

kek

>they don't play the anthem before the games, therefore the protest doesn't have the shock value of the NFL kneeling
>nobody is really sure what they're protesting against

Hertha are literally doing this because they want to be trendy hipster faggots.

Keep parroting that media jew. If you lived here you would realize nothing has changed. So how trump sucks is beyond me

nothing has changed, true, except for the feeling of embarrassment that we have a literal retard for president.

I mean sure, day-to-day life hardly changes from administration to administration, but at the very least foreigners have been significantly more obnoxious on Sup Forums since this year.

>Makes ass of self in front of world
>Fucks up all the statecrafting and negotiation that the State Department pushed through
>Fucks up all the covert operations in Syria and North Korea
>Legit may move US Embassy to Jerusalem

To you he hasn't done anything

To the people who run the world he's shredded all their work, put them in a hole and taken a huge dump on it.

>obnoxious foreigners
that's due to the influx of american poltards and redditors after the election. i go to Sup Forums and Sup Forums and sometimes to Sup Forums and all three boards have been affected. too much cancer

Back to r*ddit fag boys! USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

could you find a more r*ddit pic? that's not even reddit that's fb tier.

yeah the USA hates him, The people who represent the USA abroad are the people that matter

Late night talk shows and your womens studies class doesnt represent the usa friendo, try getting out more ;)

Yeah, but neither do your people. The people who I'm talking about representing the US are the state department, and the CIA

>all the statecrafting and negotiation that the State Department pushed through
what's that? all the ass-kissing made for the benefit of pakistan and saudi arabia?

>To the people who run the world he's shredded all their work, put them in a hole and taken a huge dump on it.
How is that bad?

AAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

ahhahahaha what a bunch of cucks
no wonder it's a Berlin club
Hertha and St.Pauli confirmed for most cucked teams in Germany even though most of them are