Michigan at Indiana

ABC noon ET - #16/17 Michigan (4-1) at Indiana, MI by 7.5

>Rotoworld: Michigan QB John O’Korn vs. Indiana -- Everybody was spouting O’Korn’s praises over the bye week for his strong game against Purdue after Wilton Speight was forced out with injury (Speight will reportedly miss the season with three cracked vertebrae). It’s easy to say things when nothing is happening, though, and when O’Korn actually had to come out to play a full game on Saturday, Michigan State picked him off three times. Indiana has been surprisingly spritely on defense, yielding just over 200 yards passing on average. O’Korn has had every chance to win the starting job in Ann Arbor over the last two offseasons and did not. There is a reason for that and it will bear out over the coming weeks.

Harbaugh is a fraud

GO BIG BLUE

o'korn is the GOAT

>tfw no qt michigan gf

t. O'korn's mom.

Lol O'Korn a shit. Just forfeit already.

i hate gay people

i don't flaunt my straightness. Why do they feel the need to tell everyone that they like cocks?

Michigan sucks

Michigan hasn't won jack shit in over a decade.

Looking forward to next week. Should be a good game.

They haven't won anything in almost 70 years if you don't count 1997 when they won half of a national championship

This is the trap game for Penn State. After Michigan loses today, they may be unranked, they'll come back with rage against a team that expects to run over a team that lost 2 straight

I think the real trap game is MSU desu. Michigan is the biggest home game of the year. Crowd will be crazy.

True

A fair point, sir. MSU may be the trap game.

You really believe that Penn State is going to go to the Horseshoe and beat Ohio State?

Yeah don't feel good going there after having Michigan at home and then on the road to the Shoe.

These 3 games are basically PSU's season.

Guess I'm stuck here since there's no thread to pay respects to Tennessee's season.

That won't be a trap game for either team.

Doesn't matter, its a possible letdown either way. Have to play Michigan next week and then go on the road to the Shoe. If somehow they win both, its a potential letdown for a team much bettee than we thought at the beginning of the season.

Lose one or two, still a tough road environment after playing two tough defenses.

As I said above, these next three games define Penn State's season.

D/ST finally able to come up with a big play

Yeah they've generally been excellent this year, but >we could have used a takeaway against State

This game is almost worse than watching a Vikings game. Why does most of the BIG10 insist on playing old style, non-spread football? Fullbacks have been irrelevant for 2 decades.

>wanting even more meme offense
No.

>tfw vikings and wolverines fan

>no

This is why only Ohio State makes it.

How have you not killed yourself yet?

Well that must mean it's enjoyable to watch and good for the sport!

Go for it Indiana. Nobody expects you to win 6 games anyway.

I don't know. At this point I don't get super excited for football because I get let down every fucking year.

That's some Burfict-tier shit right there

The dawgs would booty blast both these teams

Lit that nigga up

I bet you Brock Huard goes home and beats his kids on a regular basis.

WHAT THE FUCK IS WITH THESE REFS

The absolute state of Michigan defense

3 penalties, all on the defense. Great discipline there Harbaugh.

Did everyone give up on this game?

Can't say as I blame you...

When Michigan wins the national titlee, the gutty performance the boys put up in this game will be talked about for ages

>can't watch game because Comcast a shit
>can't watch online because don't live in LA or Texas and ESPN doesn't care about your state

FUCK OFF

INDIANA!!!!

What's up bros?

holy shit you're missing one of the best games in Michigan history

not enough evidence to overturn, sadly

oh god, everyone run!

clearly inbounds. He had it.

>big 10 officials

That Indiana dude is going to kill himself tonite after blowing it by going out of bounds. i thought he was in

Remember that Harbaugh started Kaepernick over Alex Smith.

It's working again. American infrastructure in charge of working during rain.

For the glory of Michigan!

College kickers are horrible. No way he makes it. Cap this

HE MADE IT

>the city of you

>you

WERE GOING TO OVERTIME

WERE GOING TO OVERTIME

WERE GOING TO OVERTIME

C'mon Jim, you still got OT to go

lol

Reminder that Jim Harbaugh is the most overrated coach of the last 25, years. This coming from a Michigan fan.

I almost hope he loses every single game through the end of the season and gets crucified. Fucking fraud.

lmao Indiana actually thought they could win.

>that confused Indiana player

Indiana just blew it.

mighty midget

KEK

blown the fuck up

>pass interference when the pass is out-of-bounds

Michigan will still lose

Dubs confirm

here we go

Indy's go to play is the throw it out of bounds ten yards down the field

>running out of the shotgun at the goal line

Indianas gonna blow when it's so simple. Amazing.

>The absolute state of Indiana

Run it up the middle. They’ll never expect it.

>kneeling

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

gg wolverines

These Michigan boys look good!

gg Hoosiers

IU did everything they could to win except contain Michigan's pass rush

punished ramsey

Whoever calls plays for IU should feel ashamed of those last 4 playcalls

*breathes in*

*breathes out*

Higdon looks good. The rest of the offense is pathetic. Harbaugh is still a terrible, uninspired play caller.

Of course Michigan fakes 3 fucking injuries to get 3 extra timeouts on defense against pitiful Indiana. What a joke of a fucking program. Can't wait for Penn State to fuck them hard. No repeating digits confirms Harbaugh is a whining faggot.

Not this time my friend.

confirmed

>Can't wait for Penn State to fuck them hard

Too old for their tastes.