Is this the highest artistic achievement of the "punk" ethos?

Is this the highest artistic achievement of the "punk" ethos?

Attached: 61BXXTB0BJL.jpg (500x500, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D5eFk5x0o44
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Love this album. It's a shame how anal Cedrick used to be about moshing

That and Yank Crime by Drive Like Jehu.

Attached: C9CD51CC-7996-4D0D-AD57-A97C3983F3AE.png (554x400, 57K)

this is
youtube.com/watch?v=D5eFk5x0o44

moshing is for fags

absolutely

The instrumentation is great, but the gibberish lyrics ruin it

every album by unwound

unwound is boring as shit

I'd say it's one of the more solid punk albums to come out in the last 25 years.

But their sound never seemed "artsy" to me. Cap'n Jazz seems like a band thatd fit that description

At the Drive In are definitely artsy they just aren't complete pansies like Capn Jazz

this

Awful taste.

>I MUST'VE READ A THOUSAND FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How can one album kick so much ass?

Attached: raf,360x360,075,t,fafafa_ca443f4786.jpg (360x360, 16K)

Probably best band of 2000's I think it's back that they broke up and then The Strokes came along. Looking back the Strokes are pretty fucking wack. They have some good tracks no doubt, but that video for last night were they're drinking beer etc is cringe.

ATDI were raw, Dave Letterman told em not to quit their day jobs. Great band, the magic is gone now though.

unwound is literally discount fugazi and i dont even like fugazi
and then leaves turn inside you is one the most boring things i've ever heard.

Not even in the discussion

to be fair moshing is for autists. The same day Cedric sperged out on stage at Big Day Out, some teenage chick died due to moshing. His distaste for it wasn't really unfounded

Husker Du - Zen Arcade

Heard New Plastic Ideas?

Godawful opinion.

It was such a shame everything ended so abruptly
First TMV and Sparta albums were good but I didn't care for the rest, Sparta became bland and TMV lost their minds on boring jams
And the reunion is fucking sad, ATDI was about pure raw post-teenage energy not bored middle aged men

>HAVE YOU EVER TASTED SKIN!?
mariachi Fugazi/10