What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

It's pretty nice of him to take his mom to the awards.

FUCKING LEFTIST FAGGOTS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

he's offering up his own neighborhood to rapefugees

It's funny because Muslims hate Jews with more passion than any Christian ever could

JEWED

Ironic...

Meanwhile he and his wife wear expensive clothing made by a 6 year old Indian child who gets paid 3 pence an hour.

He's offering his wife to any refugees who are suffering from sexual emergencies.

Let them in, just not in my neighborhood.

explain?

I'm Mr.Meeseeks look at me?

>sweden imports hundreds of thousands of refugees
>almost none work or assimilate

sounds great!

everybody who isnt a straight white male is a criminal degenerate homosexual, meanwhile I, a straight white male, am successful, handsome, popular and emotionally well-adjusted

is that an argument?

i bet her neck was hot af when she was younger

why would you equate EU immigration policy with Americas?

Why are you so mad

D-does that mean she would let me cum inside?

mad about what? Its true

Name one thing wrong with what he said, shitskin.

i wouldn't, they aren't allowed to come here

Let them burn.

Fuck Hollywood. Dying industry.

Holy shit, jews are refugees. What more do you need to know before coming to a rational conclusion you ignorant goyim?

Did he really have to cut a rectangle out of her dress to write that?

I'm just saying it's amusing that he's fighting for them to come into his country when their religion and culture wallows a Jew like him to be killed with relish and without impunity.

yeah by "welcome" he means welcome to his wife and by "let them in" shes referring to indiscriminately allowing immigrants to enter her orifices in a sexual manner. it is because he is a jew cuck libtard communist lizard person meanwhile she is a pure aryan princess who has been corrupted by the subliminal cuck messaging perpetrated by faggot nigger kikes in hollywood trying to destroy the white man so kikes make more money and get more power by having less people to buy their products

holy shit

How can a lizard person be a cuck? The lizards rule over us all

thats true hollywood studios are all failing financially, the kikes are running out of money to fund their propaganda hit pieces, pretty soon movies will only be able to get financed by true white american patriots who will expose the faggot kike marxist parasite known as liberalism

I wonder which one thought it was a legitimately good idea to write something on her chest.

top kek nice try jdif
shoo shoo schlomo

why not just go to other muslim countries?

then why bring up sweden? How is it relevant?

Because they all hate each other and try to kill each other as well.

why would that factor into an equation of human rights?

Fuck off, Sup Forums.

why bring up sweden? How is it relevant?

are you falseflagging or are you just a Br? Why cant you keep up with memes?

Shouldn't refugees be given safe haven in countries closer than the U.S.?

>mock rising Swedish rape statistics as being an artifact of insanely loose, liberal definitions of rape
>use this same apprehension to "liberal definitions of rape" to discredit womens movements
>a couple years later claim those same rape statistics are legitimate and a result of increased muslim immigration
i dont know what to think. why cant uneducated people keep their narratives straight?

Why don't all the refugees go to Greece.

They do, muslim countries take in the most refugees by far.

Greeks will eat them alive. Do not fuck with the Greeks.

Is that the guy from bing bang theory? How does his face look more punchable outside of character

reminder the usa is a christian nation

because hes not playing an autist and in real life is a happy, successful, confident, straight male which triggers your insecurities

Is not just something, literally "LET THEM IN" in capital letters, even if you don't know about the whole cuck thing you inherently know there's something fucked up about it, like he is offering his wife AND his nation to strangers at the same time, a real cuck in every sense of the word

>mfw muslim
>voted for trump
>support ban
>white gf and leftist friends all appalled

yeah like
hes literally offering muslims refugees his wife for sex. like he wants them to have sex with her pussy lol. "let them in" HER PUSSY lmao refugees welcome TO MY WIFE XD Sup Forums BEST BOARD

i'm sure glad hollywood is telling us what to do. nothing but intelligent and well educated people there

how can nation of cannibals have not have a food shortage, let those poor refugees have a new home so those poor greeks can have a hot meal

I support the ban except for Iran, we were doing good cooling things off with them and now are undoing all that work

we should be embracing the shia and condemning the crazy sunnis

he wants to see his wife fucked by refugees.

seriously if they were actually intelligent and well educated they would know that all niggers are criminals and muslims are literally all rapists who believe in sharia law. ALSO they would be SMART ENOUGH to KNOW that states with republican led governments are wealthier, more educated, have better health, less debt, less teen pregnancy oh wait its the opposite...

>embracing the shia
fuckin wot

>happy

what did he mean by this?

good. send the rapefugees to democratic paradises like chicago, detroit, baltimore, philadelphia, new york, los angeles...

78% of Iranians believe Sharia law should be the official law of the country. Theyre not much better. Their funding of terrorism also has the same goals as Sunni/Wahhabist Saudi Arabia, which is the elimination of Israel and then a withdrawal of Western influence

>DUDE INDIVIDUAL CITIES LMAO
democratic states are the biggest contributors to GDP, have highest levels of income and education, lowest teen pregnancy, receive less welfare from the fed. rofl youre a moron! The policies dont work! Supply side economics and tax cuts for millionaires isnt going to bring back yer jerbs user!

hes probably unhappy ir because of the rapefugees rapeing his wife xD

Demographics you don't want in your country?

most large cities have incredible disparities of wealth regardless of party in power. thats simply what happened during the urban renewal of the 40s-70s, gleaming business districts formed at the center of vast slums

thankfully it's the rich causing the crime because refugees are broke

american muslims assimilate much better than in EU countries, i assume because our immigration vetting system is much stricter than the EUs, which doesnt even exist. They also have one of the lowest crimes rates in the US. I realize pajeets are a bunch of barbarians at heart who literally only care about fucking white chicks--I can totally admit that having been around them--but they arent nearly as bad as the european ones

"Here, write some virtue signaling shit on your chest. We'll get some attention on the red carpet. I'll look serious and stern and you stick out your boobs, such as they are."
"Ok, son."

>Humans have a right to another's country

No

dumb kikes

>i-it's just memes we're not really right wing right guys??
you have to go back

He doesn't look to happy, or he thinks he's a serious actor but no one is taking a guy on 10 seasons of big bang theory.