Justin Timberlake "Slammed" for "Inappropriate Tweets"

ew.com/article/2016/06/27/justin-timberlake-jesse-williams-tweet

Timberlake tweeted that he was "inspired" by a speech during the BET awards that, to me, seemed like something from a Black Panther rally.

They then accused him of cultural appropriation and he's been asked to admit his success is due to the fact that he's white...

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/jtimberlake
nydailynews.com/news/national/king-jesse-williams-stirring-bet-speech-day-cops-kill-6-article-1.2689668
bbc.com/news/world-europe-36645519
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I think it's fucked up that you have a special award show just for black people where they declare on stage the oppression of black people by the white man, met to a round of applause, wtf America

But then he apologized for being white like a bitch.

Death to traitors.

he's still a class act. Think about how much money and power and pussy have been thrown his way, even from the time he was a kid, and he's still alright. Hopefully interacting with niggers online will make him more based. He's white, so he's probably kind of smart, maybe he's already secretly based

>Leftshits eating one another alive

Love it.

Yeah, I don't get the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame either.

Guy just wanted to write something nice about a speech he liked. This whole thing just makes me sad

Go look at the replies to his twitter

twitter.com/jtimberlake

fucking niggers, why do they always act oppressed? dont act like a fucking monkey and you'll be fine. i want to go ham on them but since i live in britbongistan i'm afraid of the old bill breaking my door down, arresting me for hate speech and arresting me for being in possession of a drawer full of kitchen knives

>Not keeping your kitchen knives in the bin

Come on Gary, don't take the piss.

>praise speech by leftist black supremacist
>get eaten alive and called racist by the other leftists for it

This shit is just too much.

The funny thing is, they're constanty claiming superiority, yet still complain about 'muh oppression'

They're a funny bunch.

BET awards is too black, needs more diversity

you have multiple knives in your possession, eh?

>Blacks claim oppression
>Tell them there is a whole continent full of blacks they can go to
>"How dare you say dat.... My ancestas built this country dey wuz slaves and shit"

Can you imagine some of the stuff he's been through, or at least been exposed to? Between growing up in the Mickey Mouse Club, the music industry, and Hollywood.

I agree, on top of the general things that come with fame, fortune, and talent... it is almost a miracle he's as normal and down to earth as he appears to be. Seems like a good guy.

Fuck these people chimping out on him, but like said, maybe these interactions will be an eye opener for him and some of his followers.

>Our music
What?

lol, stupid fuck. if you're white and male, you'll never be a good enough 'ally', even the gays have been thrown out now. there's no point in trying.

Cultural appropriation is funny. Non-whites have pretty much appropriated everything from whites (culture, technology, language, etc) and they have the nerve to bring up stupid shit like this. I bet they don't even see how much they've taken.

> I bet they don't even see how much they've taken.
"whites have no culture." They have no fucking clue how much they've taken from white culture because they are completely immersed in it, and to them that's just how the world is.

bump

bad link, but this some raw Malcolm x shit here
>black guy
>blue eyes

What he gets for being a cuck

LINK
nydailynews.com/news/national/king-jesse-williams-stirring-bet-speech-day-cops-kill-6-article-1.2689668

We was kings at 3:50
>blue eyed black guy thinks black people are enslaved

>"slammed"

Do people pay $25k for a journalism degree just to learn like 3 buzzwords? Everyone is always getting "slammed" by someone else

How can someone get away with saying shit like this.
It's on the level of "jews have too much money and control, lets fuck them up"

i cant believe this shit. niggers HATE white people and white people are supposed to just accept that??

Race war on the rise

This is what he gets for trying to relate to niggers

It's how they turn a non story into something they can justify printing.

CNN does it every time anyone says anything negative about Trump. Usually it's the journalist trying to push a narrative, so they use dumb terms to make it sound newsworthy.

"Cry-Bully: The Race"

It really sounds that way tbqh
He's using some really strong rhetoric there.
people running around in BLM do not get political nuances, this just sounds like "start shit with whitey" to them

Pottery.

Yes, the guy who sang "Dick in a Box" and "Mother Lover" really gives a shit about "inappropriate tweets"...

cant say this is a non-story
I don't even think ISIS talks this much shit about whitey

>implying american police dont kill twice as many white people than black people
>it's now offensive to liberals to say we're all the same and can enjoy each others culture

is that another black only thing?

This is a lesson Patton Oswalt will be harshly objected to soon. You cant align yourself with sjws and be a cis white man. Eventually they turn on you because its not about privilege or rights. Its about ebil white civilization being the devil or whatever

Someone uploaded the home addresses of every French cop onto the internet.

Two weeks after a shit skin invaded a French cops home and killed him and his wife.

Race war all over these days.

bbc.com/news/world-europe-36645519

Why do people insist on using the word "slammed" when it's just some pussy response.

People really need to stop misusing words.

It's sort of like the Special Olympics, but with a band.

wouldnt mind genocide right about now.
she (maybe i actually cant tell) also went on to say "YOU DONT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT BEING SHOT OR DENIED EDUCATION BECAUSE OF YOUR RACE" meanwhile affirmative action existeces and black dont need to be as smart as whites or asains to get into college and more white are killed by the police annually. blacks commit 50 percent of the homicide in this country despite only being 13 percent of the populous. and if you get rid of the old, children, middle aged people and females youre left with black males ages 14 to 25 3% of the overall populous committing 50% of all the murders

are you retarded? the whole point in having a channel to celebrate black actors and musicians is because no other channel respects blacks and they definetly arent winning any academy awards or oscars, so this channel covers it.

>They then accused him of cultural appropriation and he's been asked to admit his success is due to the fact that he's white...
why the fuck is he even responding

its so weird seeing things that were 10 years ago only in the depths of the perverted and deluded mind of some liberal basement dweller spill into normie world

Social media is fucking everything up

This belongs on
/drama/
Not Sup Forums

it is just more coal in the furnace
can't wait till the libtards get fed up with this kind of shit.

This is why people hate niggers. This shit right here.

WHAT was he supposed to have appropriated? I cannot find a single fucking reference.

Was it hip hop? Are they saying he appropriated hip hop?

Hip hip is a musical form known as "skeltonic verse," which was invented by Whites 600 years ago.

You obviously didn't watch the speech

No way dude, black people have have been reinventing their culture but white mass consumerism has been chewing it up and marketing it to the very people who took away their original culture in the first place

>This is why people hate niggers.
For everyone loudmouth there's a thousand more regular folks who don't give a flying fuck.

The internet is intrinsically polarizing because you can only hear from those who speak. A greater majority of people end up having a small number of people speak for them.

I wonder how advanced civilizations dealt with this problem in their societies.

I have no idea what you just said. It reads like something written by someone on crazy pills.

I don't mean that I am just shocked at what you wrote either. I legitimately do not understand what the hell you just wrote or what ideas you are trying to get across.

apparently

?

Fuck off

He should just say fuck it and stick to his guns.

It DID sound like a panther rally.

Fuck them.

JT grew up in Memphis.

I can 100% promise you he's redpilled on dindus and is on our side.

>I can 100% promise you he's redpilled on dindus and is on our side.

He has a career to protect, so he is using the "back away slowly" tactic.

It might work.

made sense when he explained it bro
if you don't have any positive way to help the black movement you can sit the fuck down

>if you don't have any positive way to help the black movement you can sit the fuck down

Now I know you are on crazy pills.

So by your logic since the BET awards exist, black people should be banned from the academy awards because of their skin color.

I remember seeing the BET awards on like 4 different channels including fucking Nickelodeon while surfing the guide, why were the Viacom jews pushing it so hard?

white people aren't banned from the bet awards dipstick
it's just they start inviting people and before you know it the whole place is filled up.
same thing happens at the Oscars but either way no one is doing anything nefarious

Social media was a mistake.

>one post by this ID
sage

Maybe they just aren't good enough to receive those awards?

Except they alienate whites and make them feel inferior so they subconsiously step aside and let the superior blacks take over.

You are a delusional piece of shit. You liberal mentally ill idiots really need to fucking gtfo

makes no sense whatsoever. culture is not a finite material that black people have been crowded out of. In fact, the reinvention of black culture was the only thing black people have been successfully monetizing in the last decades, unfortunately.

There are black teachers, businessmen, lawyers, scientists, military officers. But they are all overlooked because of the success of black musicians and athletes.

I would go as far as to say that if one wants to help black people (not "the black movement", whatever the fuck that means, it usually refers to some people speaking on behalf of all black people), one should stop being a consumer of "black culture". Then, motivated young individuals would see no future in the rap game and/or sports

Jesus christ that fucking "BLACKS GET SHOT BY POLICE MORE" meme needs to fucking die. The media has created a bunch of fucking monsters

Yeah there needs to be more Muslims and Asians in the mix

>interacting with black Twitter

He dun goof'd

Because its pure garbage click bait bullshit

I used to hate him growing up with him NSYNC but then I learned how they were abused by their producers and stuff and seeing Timberlake constantly prove himself as an actor and generally good dude, made me change my mind about him.

The Jews really desperately want to culturally enrich people before the big election in a few months. It can't get any more fucking obvious how desperate they are to brainwash people

I have a positive way of helping blacks: let's just kill them all. No more pain, no more suffering.

>Then, motivated young individuals would see no future in the rap game and/or sports

One of the main pillars of Leftism is to push the notion that all peoples, with the exception of straight White Christian males, lack any degree of agency, personal responsibility, or self-control. Then they try to say that this lack of agency is somehow due to White people.

What boggles my mind is that their own narrative paints Blacks/women/gays/etc. as being nothing more than sub-human apes who are incapable of handling their own affairs or making good life choices. Necessarily, by default, this means that these Leftists believe that only White males are capable of agency.... which would make THEM the White supremacists then.... It is fucking bonkers.

I believe that all people are capable of exercising agency, handing their own affairs, and accepting personal responsibility for their choices, regardless of race/sex/age/orientation/gender identity/etc. However, then again, I am one of those folks who was indoctrinated into the Civil Rights mentality of "content of character."

Don't try to insist that Blacks are equal nowadays, because you will be condemned for being a racist.

nah those niggers are Soros funded shills. We need to redpill as many blacks as we can. This shit is just a smoke screen to blur reality

the basic premise of all people are human beings and deserve to be treated the same is now racist.

Is it possible for these kinds of blacks to be exterminated within our lifetimes?

>against racism
>actively racist against whites

The dissonance with this logic will always blow my mind.. I really don't know how people can be this delusional

Use of that particular buzzword indicates a totally shit-tier news source.

This is one of the many reasons why I try to avoid social media.

Youre sadly right

Look at him get chewed out by some uppity nigger.

That jiminie seems pretty rustled

So many gdamn white racists here, look...the day you fools apologize for slavery (EVERY SINGLE GOD DAM ONE) then we wont put yall on blast

Its that simple. And pay reparations

Nice try
Can't buy a Lambo on a scientists salary dawg, gotta slang that yay
WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK

Not a single white person enslaved a black person.

>Look at him get chewed out

>Excuse me, JT, but you inherited a large amount of sin debt because you were born wrong.

wot

Why apologize for something that was objectively good?

You should apologize for your ancestors getting enslaved so easily (at least make it sporting you lazy nigger) and then forcing us to live with their retarded offspring.

You people literally produce nothing of value and destroy everywhere you go. There is a reason why people subconsciously judge communities,neighborhoods and cities by the proportion of black people living there. It's because you people only know how to shit up a place, not build. Nobody wants to be around you or live next to you. We want you out of sight because you people are a constant reminder of how fucked our countries really are.

Fuck him, he was virtue signaling by praising a black supremacist speech

He deserves to be hung

#ERACISM

To me what is astonishing is that something that has been primordial in the advancement of the technology and culture of civilizations throughout the centuries is now called cultural appropriation. Are we regressing to some kind of dark ages in America?

We can bring him to our side, this is just the beginning

Nigger, NSYNC was cool. Backstreet Boys were better. 98 Degrees sucked dick

Nignog wants some gibmedats.

>eracism
>fuck whitey mang!!!

Yeah, that makes sense

Why is it that people who make these claims conveniently forget all cases of overrepresentation that aren't whites?

Checked and rekt