What does pol think of this traitor?

what does pol think of this traitor? youtube.com/watch?v=VEALC1z3QG8

I don't hate him. He's just a puppet.

Another spokesman from the pedo lgbt lobby?

this

yes he has not fallen for 'da Farage' meme. He clearly is not basement virgin stormfag neet dweller- let's hate the fuck out of dis crackaboi.

Yeah fuck off shitskin, back to shariazone with ya.

his fake smugness and punditry is coming off and is starting to look really bitter. His jokes won't help him being wrong on every issue. he is crumbling. KeK's curse is onto him

This breed of "political show host" should have never been allowed to happen.

This guy is ripping THE MAJORITY OF THE UK.

This guy thinks he's so fucking smart and he has all the answers and he thinks all these other people are full of shit and he should be in charge.

Doesn't that make Joliver an authoritarian piece of shit?

I find it bizarre that if a lot of these pundits met their political opposite they'd probably murder each other. These are the sort of people that can dish it out all day but absolutely can't take it.

Pussies on a pulpit.

I love how every story he does turns out the opposite
>Drumpf episode just before Trump starts blowing out every state in the country
>"There is no reason to be scared of refugees" episode literally a week before the Paris shooting
>Goes full shill for Bremain and Brexit BTFO's the entire planet

I hope his sheer incompetence at analyzing world events is enough to get his show cancelled. I know a lot of idiotic college-age people who watch him because they think political satire is unbiased, so having him off the air would actually make millennials smarter overnight

>This breed of "political show host" should have never been allowed to happen.
>Le Smug Liberal know-it-all that makes fun of Conservatives started with Jonathan Leibowitz Stewart

He insulted big Dave. I'm finished with him now.

found the globalist cucks

>People still think Nigel was officially part of the leave campaign and has any official capacity to determine what the elected government does with the finances

>Shoo! Shoo! Slimy Limey!

This is the tenth time you shills have posted and I still refuse to watch.

That's what I think of this 'man'. He's just an unfunny, untalented, pretentious piece of shit who screwed HBO into paying him to host a shitty, poorly rated show that survives on professional shilling and retweets.

I'm not giving him the views.

The irony that Current Year Man thinks another person's face is punchable.

He didn't argue so good

I think he posts his YouTube here a lot.
He stopped being funny last year. I won't waste time on him.

I just think that cowards flee. Strong and smart people would
a) fix wrong things with EU
b) gain so much power an influence they would be a leader of whole EU

You just handed more power to continental euro superpower- Germoney. Without a fight.

I'm not going to mention economics- you people like to call anons bringing that topic 'Jew caring only about money' or something.

rat faced biased half truth telling comedian that some people confuse for actual news.

congrats you falled for it if you look at google analytics it was around 1000 people searching for this..

>I just think that cowards flee
>Says the Pole of all people

You have to go back.

how about the nhs lie?

He's not even worth hating.

There's no such thing

It's easy to be a know it all when you don't even live in the country.

nice try mr faraga

BREXIT WAS A MISTAKE
I WAS PRO-BREXIT BUT NOW I SEE THE WAY
BRITAIN FUCKED HAHAHAHA

YOURE the traitor

>that portuguese couple

He's occasionally funny but his painfully smug delivery when it comes to certain topics doesn't make me laugh, it just makes me wince.

literally who?

you need to take him back

>John Oliver saying anyone else has a punchable face

hehh.... nice try kiddo...

The rest of the video is full of lies, lies and more lies, of course, with a few insults here and there. Wouldn't expect anything else from Oliver.

"""well-researched""" indeed

>You too can lead the EU, just buy into our fucking panzi scheme already. We as individuals will all be dead when the bill comes around anyway, join us! Cultural enrichment!

poland always gets invaded, because they are to stupid to see it coming.

looks like this haven't changed.

Same 3 superficial arguments as last time.
Also
>the EU is going to make an example out of England
No they won't. They can't do anything to hinder the trade relationships between the brits and other EU members too much or these countries may become tempted to leave as well.
Furthermore, if Britain's bet ends up being very beneficial for them, it wouldn't be wise for the EU to ruin any chance of good trade deals in the future.

Irrelevant.

Who?

he's boring

Worthless scum.

THE EU WILL NEVER BE STRONGER THAN AMERICA

FARAGE KNOWS THE TRUE FATE OF THE WORLD

STRENGTHEN THE BRITISH EMPIRE

TRUMP

MAGA

KEK VUT

The salt is fucking real dude