I
N
O

Waaaat

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You tell me

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/filename/1485360788655.jpg/

forwhatpurpose.midi

What the hell is yours? I've seen this shit posted three times this week's.

Please be real.

issa fork

explain? how about a source? holy shit help me hate this if you're gonna make a thread about it

For when a jedi needs to tune its force.

Someone making that image unironically is the worst part. If it was just Sup Forums shitposting I'd at least get laugh from it.

Great, a frotting lightsaber.

comfy hilt

Rahm Kota?

Best saber

Will it spin? Will episode 9 have a menorah lightsaber?

What is everyone's favorite saber?

I gotta go with patrician Sheev

Yep.

Wait until you see the peak at the end, making it a Light Claymore.

The justification for a round grip in regular lightsabers is that you had no edge alignment in that the blade is perfectly round and cuts well from any angle. Now for this you DO have edge alignment because you ideally would want to cut from either of the ends where the individual beams are but since the fucking grip is still round, you have to try a lot harder not to hit things on the "flat" end and reduce effectiveness.

I wanna see Kylo's new lightsaber. Rey is rumored to have a duel sided saber like maul.

light saber jitte

I made this like a year and a half ago
14 hours in paint

Maybe in ep 9. For now she'll probably use Luke/Anakin's lightsaber.

What if the blade is only 10 inches long and it's a parrying lightsaber?

for what purpose?

It would just be twice as effective on the 'flat' surface.

>DEVILLL
woah..

No, because of the way it is shaped, the flat surface takes longer to reach the opponent due to the beams being on the sides of the guard. And unless you are meeting another lightsaber DIRECTLY with both beams on the instance of contact, then your grip is twisted as the first beam meets and the force of the blows twists your hands/wrists as the second beam comes into contact with the opponents beam.

>that lightsaber
I'm laughing too much at this shit

Can't beat Starkillers imo.

looks like dildos desu

how could they do something this dumb looking after making so much money off capeshit

is star wars cursed?

How bout like, double lightsabers, man!

>Is star wars cursed?
It's owned by Disney jews so yes.

When I was like 12 I designed a buncha bullshit lightsabers and this was actually one of my favorites that I made up lol

Not saying it stands the test of time, but it's an interesting coincidence

Handle looks the part. Probably more like a loop. The famous plasma loop that lightsabers are supposed to be composed of.