Should Sup Forums be deleted if Trump loses?

Should Sup Forums be deleted if Trump loses?

We're gonna laugh at Amerifats in Sup Forums if Drumpf lost.

>HE STILL THINKS THERE WILL BE ELECTIONS

HAHAHAH

You trolling mate? Not a chance in hell.

It does not have to be deleted
All Trumpfags will commit Suicide
Good political discussion will return to Sup Forums instead of memes

Jokes on you there aren't going to be any of us to laugh at after we all commit suicide.

mmm
No general itts anymore....

>implying Lord Kek hasn't already willed it

No, But there needs to be a petition to the whitehouse for a second chance.

He'll probably win, but this place will most likely get better again after the elections. It has negatively affected the other parts of Sup Forums the last few months.

i'm just here for the memes
i'm going to be happy no matter who wins because there is going to be national butthurt on a level yet unseen
not even brexit will compare
and if trump wins, the butthurt is not just confined to the USA, there will be global outrage
and i'll enjoy every minute of it

>newfags first general election Sup Forums

This.

So much of this

>He wasn't here for the last election
It will be about a month of shitposting before people start shitposting about other happenings.

i will lol hard if all the trump memeing and fucking was in vain.
literally wars

Yeah, they will definitely get pooinloo treatment.

Fuck yes I can't wait.

There was an user a couple years back that predicted the next president would be Elizabeth Warren. He was wrong, but I feel like now that she's campaigning with Shillary, it gives him abit more credit.

I hope Trump wins, though. This bullshit leftist scheme has gone on long enough.

How are the muslims going there?

mmm
"fuck trump" guys will shitpost away pol and burgrs

wat?

>Shitpost away burgers
Tanks in 30 minutes. Enjoy your liberation Mohammad.

mm all those who "swore" to shitpost away their lives and chances at redemption long ago will probably never return to pol again if trump loses

WE

no, and every burger flag should be highlighted to make it easier to laugh at them

No, this board was conceived before the beautiful and talented Mr. Trump even came on Sup Forums's radar. It will trudge forward regardless of who is in office.

Honestly, I look forward to when he finally loses so I don't have to filter all the trump threads anymore.

I have no idea how Elizabeth Warren is where she is to begin with. She has done nothing during her entire career.

If they're filtered, how are you replying?

Sup Forums should be deleted anyway

>implying we make it to the election without an economic collapse