Outcast from society

>outcast from society
>lives in his parents' basement
>spends all his time reading and consuming books
>a nerdy girl sees through the bitterness and saves him
>also reject Chad despite the whole town decrying her decision

Is he /ourguy/?

Will we all find our Belle?

On the surface this seems like an ironic post about trying to find meaning in a kid's movie, but look a little deeper and I think there's some real feeling behind this post.

I hope you find your Belle one day, OP. I hope all of you do.

Too bad you're poor, OP. She only fucked the Beast because of his mansion and massive dong.

>find meaning in a kid's movie
I thought everyone agreed on this meaning?
Its an old fairy tale, of course it has a moral.

Are you rich?
Do you come from royal blood?
Do you own a french castle with servants?

Beauty and the Beast's main message is that if you have enough money it doesn't matter how ugly you are, women will still fall in love with you

Tale as old as time

>I think there's some real feeling behind this post.
There is, user. I want to believe we will all find a special someone, even us lonely outcasts. Good luck, my friend.

Eh, I know plenty Chads that aren't rich. And plenty rich autists that have no gf.

yes. just b urself and a smart beautiful girl will literally stumble into your life and love you for who you are inside

>tfw normies actually believe this
>tfw it will never be true

Your optimism only makes me angrier and more bitter.

JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY AND INVEST YOUR THOUGHTS IN DIFFERENT IDEAS

What did he mean by this?

>DIFFERENT IDEAS
Like anime and memes?

i-it was true for me user.

to be fair, she's probably going to wake up one day and realize she can do infinitely better than me, and leave. But in the meantime, it's true.

I'm 32. No one is ever going to stumble into my life and no woman is ever going to want me to stumble into theirs. The only thing you can do is outwardly pretend it doesn't bother you while you wait and pray for a death that never has the courtesy to come.

Stop looking for women actively and talk to ones who interest you or talk to you if ever, it may not happen.
Stop dwelling on pussy.

I love the "be yourself, you'll eventually find someone" shit

Being myself includes sitting in my house by myself and playing vidya and being too autistic to make conversation with girls I'm attracted to

fuck.

>if you stick with him, eventually your abusive boyfriend will come around
Great message

I would watch Welcome to the NHK version of Beauty and the Beast

>28
>software engineer
>work 6 days a week
>sleep and lift in the little free time i have
>hundreds of thousands in the bank because nothing to spend it on except food and rent
I'll be alone forever. I just want enough money to buy a plot of land in the midwest with a tiny little cabin on a lake that I can live off of until I die once I turn 40.

>make conversation with girls I'm attracted to
I did this and fell in love with one of them, but she doesn't want me. Its hell don't do it.

this is why i dont even bother trying, i know for a fact i cant handle rejection

pepe isn't pussy tho