Will we ever get a good Ayn Rand movie? I fucking loved Atlas Shrugged and Objectivism is god-tier ideology...

Will we ever get a good Ayn Rand movie? I fucking loved Atlas Shrugged and Objectivism is god-tier ideology, but the movie of Atlas Shrugged sucked.

Other urls found in this thread:

knowledgenuts.com/2013/09/20/ayn-rand-was-a-secret-welfare-queen/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The Walking Dead is basically Objectivism: The Series.

>god-tier idology
spoken like a true pleb

Has Zack Snyder written all over it

>people still fall for the bait

>There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs."

Burn.

Shit?

Can you rephrase the question?

Beat me to it.

Ayn Rand was a hack, couldn't write for shit and couldn't even practice what she preached.

Most overrated book in existence

Objectivism is 14 year old fantasy tier philosophy. Ayn Rand took government welfare to buy groceries. She never mentioned that fact in her books.

knowledgenuts.com/2013/09/20/ayn-rand-was-a-secret-welfare-queen/

>40 pages about the development of a made up smelting process
>Good
Pick one

Could someone give me a quick rundown on this book?

Altruism is bad
Bitches exist to be raped
Anyone who tells you you're wrong is an idiot

"Pull yourself up by your bootstraps and quit being a greedy pussy. Unrestrained capitalism is the only way and all other ways are retarded and only complete retards that deserve suffering believe any different"

All the rich people fuck off and society collapses because the working man is a literally retarded parasite who can't do anything but the architects and whatever can create a utopia as long as the evil government isn't holding them back with taxes.

Rich people are awesome because they are rich and exploit the poor. The poor suck because they are poor. Also the author is poor and took government welfare but please ignore that fact because it really hurts the philosophy of the book. And the main protagonist of the book succeeds because he invented a magic dwarven alloy of mithril metal from the depths of the Mountain home of Erebor that exceeds steel in all of its properties and has +5 strength checks against trolls. This is totally reality and how things work in real life. Please follow my philosophy and base Republican policies on this fictional book. Sadly the last part is true and how modern Republicans operate.

>Saving quentinposts

Quentin you were banned years ago and no one but you ever saved your posts. You were a low tier troll.

How many times we gonna have this dumb thread op

>>There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves businessmen."

Why is this copypasta a thing?

brad bird is obsessed with ayn rand even though he denies it

makes me feel disgusted for liking his flicks so much

The fountainhead movie was alright. Tfw based Gary Cooper rapes Dominique

I want to see a Bioshock movie. I want to eventually read Atlas Shrugged, but I hate reading and it's so long. I'm already an-cap from watching Stefan Molyneux. Would I gain much from reading Rand?

I lost interest halfway through because of her stupid being treated like an animal fetish. How much repetitive detail about the MCs sex life do I have to read? I liked the rest of the story though.

Movie should have been set in the era of art deco and chrome.

This is the most Reddit post I've read in my life

Go back

>I'm already an-cap from watching Stefan Molyneux

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE POST THAT PICTURE OF THAT TEEN BOY WITH THE HAT HOLDING THAT BOOK?!??!?!!?

I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR IT FOR AGES

Match Point
Whiplash
Nightcrawler
Rush
Perfume

Fuck everyone and everything. The end.

Wew