What will happen to white autists and manchildren on the Day of The Rope?

What will happen to white autists and manchildren on the Day of The Rope?

Other urls found in this thread:

patreon.com/Farshnuke?ty=h
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Uq-i2iWVsF8
youtube.com/watch?v=4UqP-TOZUYA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

my god, at least i dont look like him.

This guy depresses the shit out of me for some reason.

Live in gratitude user.

They won't even waste rope on us.

They'll be the ones kicking the chair

How can anyone see this and doubt hormones are being used to suppress western men. Sumo wrestlers dont have tits like that

>tfw another one of your manchild friends pulled himself together and is fucking an unfairly hot girl now

There's hope for everyone .. Except me

OP's pic related are the kind of people screaming about white pride on Sup Forums. You just know it.

Ugh... thanks Sup Forums. Thanks to you exposing me to this "man", I want to get in shape now!

How can he live with himself?

jesus

tfw hes holding a mouse and took the picture

i wonder how many times he took it before it was decent

Is that kid taking Olanzapine, or other similar medications?

Use fat hate threads over on /fit/ to give yourself more motivation. I've lost 15 pounds over the last couple of months because i head over there when i get hungry between meals.

all white fatties will die.

they chose to turn their bodies subhuman.

They'll move from the basement to the attic.

There's fucking bog roll on his bed. Does he fucking ever leave that room??

>He still believes in the day of the rope

They'll die on the way up.

>gay plastic sword used to keep shut the bulging top cupboard
>curtains tacked over with a blanket
>terrible wall colour, paint barely holding on
>laptop pad sitting besides the radiator near the window, with the chair barely visible at the bottom of this image
>>laptop
>grainy af photo taken well below eye level
>horribly, unmade bedroom
Poorfag detected.

>I will destroy ukip

>Islam is a religion of peace

Robot death squads

Given the sheer volume of things that are wrong with this poor fucker, his parents are probably getting the money sucked out of them by doctors. Plus he's also a leftist buffoon, so I doubt he makes great decisions with any money he's given anyway. Surprised he has no Patreon.

I saw a video of him a while ago ranting about how his mum likes to spend her money on herself rather than him, and he dropped out of uni and is unemployed.

bit of a waste of a human really.

What is it with fatties having their eyes space out towards to side of their face?

Toilet paper on the bed

How do you even get like that ? How can you give up that much ? I'm a chubby depressed almost NEET, I've pretty much given up on life and Western civilisation, and I still care enough to try to get in better shape, to clean my appartement often, to get a decent haircut once in a while.

For the love of God, look at his eyes. They're just so empty.

Of course it's a leftist.

Delete this picture now

>tfw I have gyno and my nips and tits are fucking huge for being a man

Shit fucking sucks. It's not fair. I got sick of it in high school and lost a fuck ton of weight, and they still didn't come off. So then I said, "okay, well, if I make mad fuckin gainz they'll just turn into pecs." So I spent the next two years putting on a fuck ton of muscle, and guess what, now my fuckin man tits just sit ON TOP of my pecs.

Fuck my life. I don't even know what to do at this point. My only option is plastic surgery or suicide. At least with suicide I won't be around to experience the shame afterwards.

Imagine waking up and seeing that in the mirror every single day. I mean i'm no looker myself but fuck.

By the way, is this guy the new Chris-chan? He seems like it to me.

It's amazing how one person can be so genetically fucked up, mentally ill, and completely miserable and yet still be such a massive attention whore.

But user, he does have a Patreon.

Even that is a failure, he gets 5$ a month.

patreon.com/Farshnuke?ty=h

Suicide is also cheaper!

I think it's more a retard thing than fat thing.
Certain types of tards just get fat really easy.

Have those with similar eyes been similar in other way to this... person?

If he is mentally ill, he may likely be on an antipsychotic, which almost all of them have the nasty side effect of giving males man-boobs, especially with olanzapine.

Ah, the perky moob, nightmare that comes in pairs.

Him?

I'm that friend, my girlfriend is hotter than the gf's of the alpha chads in my group of friends.

what a sad creature. this is the real reason suicide should be legal.

>patreon.com/Farshnuke?ty=h

Yes, him. He's also apparently bisexual. Because of course he is.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Uq-i2iWVsF8

Sad but probably true.

This chap has no choice but to support altrustic ideologies.

>mfw I found he's bi and has an autistic boyfriend

He just keeps getting worse

>Today was heavy. The early morning had me choking on my pint as I watched, clutched to my seat at the tallying polls, wondering whether I had won. The weight of nearly 20 years of fighting the wolf with blue-bound stars in his eyes was roaring to an unheard crescendo, and I needed to know if my efforts had succumbed to a failed conclusion. Had I’d lost, I would continue the struggle for freedom, even if I’m growing too frail to carry my own sword. But the gods have been kind to be thus far; the light from the next life shined dimly, a sign that I must continue. With my family by my side, I could go on fighting. But we won.

>I could see my life flashing before my eyes as the announcer repeated our victory. I can hear the gates swing open and the light shining through; my brew slowly drowning me in a sea of happiness. This is the curtain call I had longed for. I needed to reach the people before it's too late and, as I stand eternally grateful, I bow to my patriots.

>I’m at home in my study. The darkness abodes the timeless woodworks, and in my cabinet sits a bottle of something special which has been collecting dust ever since the first day I saw my destiny. Without any hesitation I poured myself a fine cup of victory. As the telly gloriously sang of my victory, I made a toast for my fellow countrymen, for I know I am an old soldiering relic who's fought the last battle.

>See you in the next life, old chum.

What will happen to the trannys? No more hormone pills?

Worse, or better? It's like a constant series of things going wrong.

Mirin that triceps

>dropped out of uni
Was his wymyns' studies that hard for him?

What was he even studying?

I wouldn't say he's mentally ill per se. He just is extremely autistic and lives in an altered reality.

Give them bras?

Top kek best comment in thread

>2016
>Not believing jews use BPA to feminize white men

Do I need to get le year man in here?

Anyway the jews can go after my test all they want but I eat plenty of red meat, lift and take ZMA supplement.

>leave ukip to me

What's going on with Chris Chan?

Thinking about two plates of food at the same time, senpai.

not only does he look terrible but his house looks as though he lives in poverty

Don't blame someone else for your mantits.

Holy shit, I thought I had man boobs, but fuck. He has fucking saggy grandma titties.

Migrate to the UK and hop on that NHS while you still can, user.

>What will happen to white autists and manchildren on the Day of The Rope?
They'll probably just end up dying in the revolution.

I want to rape that little faggot white and make him moan and shout like the bitch he trully is.

Will somebody PLEASE buy a bra for this fat autist? Those tits are horrid.

>that flag
>that post

I was fatter than him at one point. Thank God I had some testosterone and genes that didn't give me mantits like that. Jesus.

They won't even realize it's happening because they sit in a dark basement, marathoning some anime.

Sumos don't have tits like that because they got a lot of muscle mass under that fat.

Hes bisexual and those clearly have breast tissue not just fat.

~90% of whites will have to be killed, too, since they are collaborators and enablers.

>There's fucking bog roll on his bed. Does he fucking ever leave that room??
It's not for wiping his arse

Has the Gordman weighed in on #brexit yet?

I was in the same boat. Just shell out $3-5k for the surgery. It's worth it.

Concentration camps with exhaustive mental and physical training.

Call me a madman, but I bet most of them will survive and come out as something productive.

see

Living in the US is cancer for trying to avoid testosterone-destroying food and products, which are basically 90% of them. Especially processed stuff like McDonalds or Arby's are loaded with estrogens. Hard as hell avoiding all soy, non-organic meat, non-organic milk and cheese, parabens, sls, triclosan, triclocarban, BPA, lignans, HFCS, trans fats, halogens

Europeans are lucky that a lot of the most potent testosterone disruptors and xenoestrogens are banned by the EU

The amazing thing about America is that major food corporations advertise things like pic related as "Macho man food" when they're loaded with extra estrogen, test-disruptors, neurotoxins, sugar etc.

>666 dislikes

the guy has b cup titties. he needs trt

Fags really will fuck anything won't they? Because I know that if this kid was 100% hetero there'd be no way he'd get any pussy.

It's called being 'wall-eyed', sendai; opposite off cross-eyed.

youtube.com/watch?v=4UqP-TOZUYA

>he actually has a partner
>tfw no gf or bf

Their sperm will be harvested to see if we can isolate the beta gene.

That was a pre-brexit event.

>curse my lust and undesirable body

fugg

For people like ops picture, it'll be day of the cable.

It would only take him a few months of willpower to overcome his situation.

Makes me really sad somehow.

I fear the day when he turns into a Slaneeshi warp gate to fuck us all up.

kek

>He's also apparently bisexual. Because of course he is.

Its Because silly idiots like him don't know who to identify with so they go for the queer/gay groups since they "accept" everyone no matter what, as long as they share the exact same mindset as them

It's barely a human being at this point. Just put it out of it's misery.

Nah. He just needs to tidy his damn room up and develop a sense of taste

>toilet roll on the bed

hahahahha

Or he can just get it over with and off himself already.