Sup Forums BTFO

>god does not exist
>global warming is real and man made
>the holocaust really happened
>the moon landing was real
>9/11 was not an inside job
>The earth is not flat

All of this is backed up by science, if you choose not the accept these facts it is merely because you prefer your own ideology and emotions to scientific fact.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=30JORRy7F0A
youtube.com/watch?v=zZ6T400mjeQ
endingthefed.com/un-official-found-dead-was-set-to-testify-against-hillary-clinton-same-day-barbell-fell-on-his.html
youtube.com/watch?v=_Be4l2OS1_g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

half of those things Sup Forums doesn't even argue for you vapid retard

take it to >>/x/

>earth not flat

That's a stretch

>Samuel Benjamin "Sam" Harris
>Harris was born on April 9, 1967 in Los Angeles.[12] He was raised by a single mother since the age of two.[13] He is the son of actor Berkeley Harris and TV producer Susan Harris, who created The Golden Girls.[14] His father came from a Quaker background and his mother is Jewish.[

Tell me why why god doesn't exist

(((Harris)))

>The earth is not flat
you just went full retard

>backed by science

NOPE

>god does not exist
There's no way to empirically measure or study God, so there's no way you can make such a statement.
Climate change is real and is caused by everything on this planet.
Jews were among the many people thrown in concentration camps, forcibly deported, or categorically discriminated against by the Nazis. The Holocaust, however, is a fabrication based on inaccurate/falsified eyewitness accounts and Soviet propaganda. There is no evidence to suggest that any people were systematically murdered and, if anything, the Slavic people were the ones who were murdered in higher numbers due to being in the path of German war machine.
True.
True, though they did know it would happen and ignored all the warnings.
>The earth is not flat
True.

>the Earth is not flat
Nice try kike

I have a question for you OP.

Do you know everything?

No, but I'm probably smarter than you :)

Do you know half of everything?

Literally zero evidence there is a God

world is ebil

Lolk. What's your IQ there big man

Ever studied cosmology? Astrophysics? I know you haven't because if you did you would know there is plenty of evidence for God. The universe wouldn't exist without Him.

Don't reply to this

Let it slide

Sam Harris is a shit-tier author btw
sage

Didn't read a single line. Saw Sam Harris's cuck face and burst into laughter. So glad that Europe is Islamizing and this cuck faggot can't do a thing about it.

It's almost like Godless societies are pathetic and weak and cannot resist ideological subversion.

Shilling For Sam Harris : His podcast on ISIS was pretty good.

youtube.com/watch?v=30JORRy7F0A

I hope he'll make more movies, though.

>Can stand on the earth without falling off or leaning any direction
>Not flat

>because if you did you would know there is plenty of evidence for God.

Obviously this isn't true.... If you think it is, you need to go back and study again.

1. Not an argument
2. It is true.

3. youtube.com/watch?v=zZ6T400mjeQ

>roman numerals
>english ordinal indicators

0/10

>flat earth
Nicely shilled

william lane craig intellectually raped this stuttering mumbling cryptojew harris in a debate on morality

>his mom made golden girls
Thank you for being a friend.

Well?

>god does not exist

>backed up by science

The only argument that is somewhat raised from scientific point of view is Occam's razor where it's impractical to imply complicated circumstances where simple ones are better.

The other argument is a simple "you give proof first" which, while does shut the religious side in debates, is not conclusive.

t. absence of evidence

>God is fake. good job
>the earths climate cycles on its own, see the ice age.
>the holocaust never happened, but it's gonna. ;)
>we did land on the moon dumbass, it isn't that far away, and that really isn't that impressive.
>9/11 was the Jews, the bushes, and the Saudis. We all know this.
>the earth is not flat. Good job.

2/6
keep tryin little feller. :3
You can be smart one day to!!!!

also murder happened.

endingthefed.com/un-official-found-dead-was-set-to-testify-against-hillary-clinton-same-day-barbell-fell-on-his.html

1. Not an argument.
2. It's not.
3. Retard in video literally says the bible is the same as the laws of logic. Literal retard asserts that all worldviews are logically inconsistent without the bible.

t. high school drop out

People that deny the existence of a deity are mentally immature. Not those that deny the Christian God, or the Islamic God. It doesn't matter if you deny a religion's God, it matters if you deny that there is A God. Because, religious views aside, there's nothing stopping a deity from giving everything intelligent design and then letting it do its own thing.

Most religion is foolish for trying to personify God. Trying to nail Him down as benevolent or malevolent. In reality, if such a being were to exist, He would certainly be capable of doing whatever he wanted, and our morals would be non-sensical in comparison. Good and evil are fleeting in the scope of eternity.

>(((Sam Harris)))
Nice try, you filthy Jew.

1. Not an argument
2. t. Retard.

Over hour long videos both by people who have multiple degrees and Ph.D in Astrophysics.

Stay mad. Maybe some day you will have even one degree. Until then, take care. God loves you :)

1. Still Not an argument.
2. Appeal to authority.
3. I'm also a physics PH.D.
4. I already demonstrated he was a retarded idiot in watching 30 seconds of the video.

>god is not real because it's man made
>global warming is real because man made

cognitive dissonance much, huh

Post your degree with time stamp.

do i look as retarded as the people in your videos?

Also you need to be 18 to post here.

Unless our morals are a direct result of the deity wishing to preserve his work. In nearly every moral system across the world creation or maintaining the status quo is viewed as "good" and causing destruction or death is "bad".

This could be because our morals come from the deity as he is attempting to preserve his creation. Like an artist whose art is capable of destroying itself. So maybe there is some sort of higher purpose or reasoning to it.

So stop, then.

In comparison? Yes, to them you appear to be on the intellectual level of a parrot. Which is equivalent to a five year old child. Which you also happen to act like.

This on Pol .. Mods Ban him ..ok

Degree with time stamp.

How does any of this justify killing off the white race?

>he thinks her fuel can melt steel beans

(((Sam Harris)))

Well, I guess that's what happens when you assume all PH.D's are equally intelligent.

Metaphysical assertions are not evidence based

Fuck off faggot Bolshevik eu scum.

Physics PHD student here, please do enlighten me as to which aspects of cosmology prove gods existence.

>PH.D

Degree with time stamp. I already know you are a liar. Don't make your self look even worse. Just admit you are a liar.

>please do enlighten me

He can only post videos of retards that will waste your time.

He can't enlighten anything.

>PHD

Degree with time stamp.

I already said i'm not going to post it. Give it up kiddo.

Read my post again your frothing retard.

All correct except global warming being man made. All your predictions were wrong and the world hasn't warmed for 19 years despite 1.3 of all mankind's CO2 being released in that time.

Good day, sir.

God not existing is literally unable to be disproven by science.
The events that happen in the Judeo-Christian Bible? Sure, that can be disproven.
But, God cannot be, see:
>devil's proof/probatio diabolica

You should have your Masters if you are going for your Ph.D.

Because you don't have one.

>The earth is not flat
You ever been to space? I thought not, it's not even real.

God does not exist should be amended to say:

>it is overwhelmingly likely that god does not exist

Global warming is real and man made should say:

>Global warming happens naturally but can and likely is being accelerated by pollutants (but a volcano would do the same and faster)

Assume whatever you want. It doesn't change anything.

Neither does you lying and calling people much smarter than you retards stop them from being correct. Going to be a rude awakening for you.

>In the midst of this ordinariness, however, I was suddenly struck by the knowledge that I loved my friend. This shouldn’t have surprised me—he was, after all, one of my best friends. However, at that age I was not in the habit of dwelling on how much I loved the men in my life. Now I could feel that I loved him, and this feeling had ethical implications that suddenly seemed as profound as they now sound pedestrian on the page: I wanted him to be happy.

>What did I care if my friend was better looking or a better athlete than I was? If I could have bestowed those gifts on him, I would have. Truly wanting him to be happy made his happiness my own.

>A certain euphoria was creeping into these reflections, perhaps, but the general feeling remained one of absolute sobriety—and of moral and emotional clarity unlike any I had ever known.

>And then came the insight that irrevocably transformed my sense of how good human life could be. I was feeling boundless love for one of my best friends, and I suddenly realized that if a stranger had walked through the door at that moment, he or she would have been fully included in this love. Love was at bottom impersonal—and deeper than any personal history could justify. Indeed, a transactional form of love—'I love you because'.

He literally wrote this in one of his books.

These are both true and good points. It is in our own best interest to curtail the forms of pollution we actually have control over, though by this point it is too late to prevent severe consequences for equatorial regions which will drive even more immigration from third to first world countries.

No but I can tell that you haven't. Evidence of god would be the biggest scientific news ever.

There is a philosophical argument for god, but their is an equally (if not more) compelling argument against a god.

Certainly the Judeo-Christian is a sham though for a plethora of reasons.

Either way, whether you look at it through a philosophical or a scientific lens, it is overwhelmingly likely (but not 100%, more like 99.9999999999999999%) that their is no god.

cool ID bro

>Neither does you lying and calling people much smarter than you retards stop them from being correct.

Of course it doesn't. It doesn't affect their correctness whatsoever. That's why your appeal to authority is pointless.

It's the stupid things they say that makes them incorrect.

>All of this is backed up by science

Science does not address the existence of God one way or another -- it does address certain fundamentalist beliefs who take parables for history, of course.

Stupid according to someone who doesn't even have a degree. Gee, you are a really smart guy. :)

>The earth is not flat

I agree with you on these

>god does not exist

However you're wrong about this part. If by God you mean Yahweh, god of the Bible, sure. But there's a real supreme being you don't know about which is supported by all the same evidence which currently convinces you of atheism.

You don't need to invoke science to discredit Christianity. You just need to be able to recognize an end of the world cult.

>global warming

How the fuck can people be surprised about a fucking climate change? It’s just totally natural. Also another cold era is coming after this short waring period.

You have been visited by the war bird of free (you)s
good blah blah blah will come to you,
but only if you make a thread with this link posted in it!!!

Watch this video my good man.

So It's clear you're not above lying, then.

>implying Belgium is even a country

Since there is a physics PhD in this thread, I figured I would offer my own funposting.

I'm a biochem PhD. It seems to me completely sensible from the evidence that left alone for long enough, inert matter becomes life.

In my estimation, the belief in a deity is a result of Douglas Adams' puddle. He says that a puddle, looking at it's surroundings, says "wow, this world was intended for me, every nook and cranny fits perfectly". From inside the system, it's a reasonable conclusion. Once realizing that you are made FROM the context of the system you are in, and not FOR it, where does God come from? If God is just the casual agent that brings about our cosmogyny, how is it any more a deity than googly eyes glued onto an inanimate object have a personality?

Without the idea that the world was made for you, I don't see how any rational person comes to the conclusion that a diety has any role to play besides being the natural universe with a pleasing name.

I'd like to hear the argument for what hole God fills that would not be more simply addressed without Him.

Respectfully

T. Faggot

That is funny coming from a liar. To be honest I am not even sure what you meant by this. I can't say I care either. I tried to help you, but you don't want to help yourself. It really is a shame. Take care user.

>>god does not exist
Since it would be impossible to prove a negative I'll not ask for your proof. But I note that theres is little evidence for the existence of God, almost all of it anecdotal. There is, however, no evidence at all that He does not exist.

>>global warming is real and man made
It is likely real, it is possibly man made, or at least man-influenced. But since the models of the climate scientists have been wildly wrong repeatedly, I am not inclined to accept their assertions that, based on their models, we are in a crisis situation.

>>the holocaust really happened
Yeah, but if you say that here you are just trolling.

>>the moon landing was real
Of course. Most of Sup Forums would agree to that except that it is fun to troll as the other side.

/11 was not an inside job
Siince "inside job is never defined, hard to say. But it was nothing like the scenarios put forward by the troofers.

>>The earth is not flat
>implying Sup Forums believe it is. But again, it's fun to play the other side when trolling, since the mental gymnastics required to assert that it is flat are fun.

>believing anyone
>trusting anything but your own observations
ISHYGDDT

>1 hour 28 minutes

No

Universe has a beginning. Needs a cause. Something needs to cause it. The something is God. Very simple. Nothing can't cause something to happen, and nothing is able to cause itself to exist. If you deny any of this you are not working within a logical frame of thinking and we cannot continue.

I'll explain it for you:

You assert as fact something you cannot know. Therefore it's obvious to everyone that you're lying intentionally. Hence you're an insecure liar who will say anything to support his position.

I.e. there's no point in taking anything you say seriously.

This is untrue -- there is anecdotal and circumstantial evidence. You would be correct if you said there is no proof concerning the existence of nonexistence of God.

Bow before the Mirror God.

Hmmm. How are you going to make it through college?

>God does not exist should be amended to say:
If something is invisible on all spectrum and does not interact with the universe in any measurable way and is not predicted by any models or has been seen in modern times it doesn't exist.
The issue is that deities are unfalsifiable as many assert they do not follow any known laws of physics.

>Universe has a beginning.

Yep.

>Needs a cause.

Yep, everything has a cause.

>Something needs to cause it.

Again, yes.

>The something is God.

Why? So far every natural phneomenon we know about has an unintelligent natural cause. Why not the universe?

>an hour long video
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

why can't they condense shit into something less than 10 minutes

i'm a busy fucking goy

>All of this is backed up by science

I already did. If I linked you to an hour long video about how the Nigerian prince who has promised to wire people 3 million dollars is legit after all, would you watch that?

That's not how higher education works in the U.S., burgfriend.

If you do your undergrad degree and then go for a masters, thats 2 (read: 3) years of grad school for your masters. After, you can go for a PhD program in which a portion of your coursework will transfer over, depending on the horse-trading between individual programs (good) or universities (good luck). Then, a 4 (read: 5) year PhD program may be reduced. If you are in a coursework-centered PhD, this will be pretty effective. If your PhD is largely research/dissertation based, doing a MS first will only add 3 or so years to getting your PhD and contribute not much more to your cred, with the exception of being able to list ~6 years lab experience on your resume.

The traditional wisdom says if you are going for a terminal degree, go directly into a PhD program after your undergrad to minimize your time.

Just sayin'.

The difference is that we can know. If you had actually watched those videos and learned something for once, something you don't seem to do, ever. You would have known this. You would have known that you could know it. But since you refuse to learn, because clearly you already know everything, you won't know that you can know. Therefore you will never know. It's going to suck when you find out that you could have.

>>we did land on the moon dumbass, it isn't that far away, and that really isn't that impressive

That's why everybody has been there by now. Fuck, I went there this morning. It was cold.

>expecting people to watch an asshole ramble for an hour and a half because you are trolling or lack the intelligence to concisely explain his man points

Top kek