Why are blacks so smelly in Asia?

Why are blacks so smelly in Asia?

kek i feel bad for blacks

>tfw no black people to smell
What do black people smell like?
I smell like boiled pasta when I don't wash.

sweaty ass

Whenever the chinks cook around my neighbourhood it smells like cockroaches and dogshit.

It's not your feelings, it's their smell

Katinga

>What do black people smell like?

In my experience:
Blacks: Humid clothes
Mexicans: lard, spicies and laundry powders (after two weeks in mexico i noticed i got the same B.O. due the food, but i didnt smell like laundry powder.
The French smell like spoiled milk
The dutch Smell like babies
Germans smell like hangover sweat
Peruvians smell terrible but i have no idea why
Arabs smell like arm pit and curry

Here poor people smell like friend oil, in fact "olor a frito" can be used as an insult for some brown poorfag, normal people smell like chicken stew

Black guy here, when I'm marching in band and I start to sweat, I smell like corn chips.

Meant for

>in Asia
They stink everywhere. It's genetic.

Asian people have the gene for dry earwax as opposed to wet earwax, which causes a reduction in body odor as a side effect. Blacks and even whites have wet earwax, and as a result much stinkier BO

They've quite literally never met a person who smelled so bad before in their lives

What do you eat?

>gene meme
Yea maybe they do genetically smell less bad but the type of food they eat has a stench that makes up for it

>African black
shit and wet ass from not wiping
>american black
no idea

They are fucking loud and stink

>dog eaters think they're superior to blacks
lol

T.carnival nigger

>Asia

They're probably covering their nose because the smell of a person ho showers bothers them.

Seriously, if you ever go to Chinese bring nose plugs.

Sure they smelly.
But if you become friends with them and understand them you will not mind their smell. That's strange.

As someone who uses public transportation almost daily, I find that many black smell can smell anywhere from mestique with sweat or cigarrettes and armpits. Overall their scent stands out the most from everyone else.