Are there any other films that feel this gritty and disgusting?

Are there any other films that feel this gritty and disgusting?

Pink Flamingo

>gritty and disgusting
It was beautiful more than either of those, and still one of the best horror movies ever made. Try texas chainsaw 2, starts as a great parody but turns to shit in the last act

Henry: Portrait of a serial killer

the video of me fucking your mom

but seriously

Eaten Alive, also by Hooper.

I just saw Nekromantik, I think you'll like it.

Maniac

The original or the remake?

Angst (1983)

True Lies when JLC strips for ahnold

Both

Show me a fucking insane, beautiful horror movie ending than this.

dat first kill is disturbing

Saw III

Imagine being Arnold in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Jamie Curtis, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Arnold and not only sit in that chair while Jamie Lee Curtis flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her stretchmarks and leathery skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that dance. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, JAMIE LEE CURTIS LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and supermodels and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Austria. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Arnold. You're not going to lose your future political career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

clean, shaven

motel hell but it's quite abit goofier

wew

Not many, this film is pretty rare in that it's a horror film, and it's actually fucking great.

This and the original "Last House on the Left"

Deliverance

This movie is so fucking bizarre man
Otis was even scarier irl

The New York Ripper also has a pretty good grimy NYC vibe

The house with the laughing windows

Are the sequels worth it?

other than the 1st half of tcm 2 (1986), fuck no.

Who can kill a child?

(island of the damned in some countries)

I think it was pretty gritty but not that disgusting.

>TCM
>gritty and disgusting
It was the comfiest horror movie I have ever seen, what the hell are you talking about?

No fucking way.
You may check out the remake tho (and the prequel to it), it's not half as bad for a remake.

August underground trilogy

part 2 is fun, the rest are just cancer. i went into leatherface thinking it was going to be a nice prequel setting up his character and its a boring retread of part one. at least ken foree and viggo got a paycheck out of it

I don't think any movie disturbed me more than Salo but I wouldn't recommend it. It's an awful film, it's just kind of messed up and embarrassing thinking what they had the actors do.

Also 'Tenderness of the wolves' is pretty gritty and disgusting.

Remake was nothing special honestly. Sure it's just a remake and doesn't have as much novelty and soul put into it as the original, but as a standalone slasher movie it's kind of okay I guess. Still nothing special.

>part 2 is fun
I watched it first, then watched the original movie, never watched part 2 again because ever since then it became a stupid cringy comedy (although Bill Moseley was pretty based in it).

I watched se7en a few days ago and thought the crimes depicted were pretty evil desu

>Otis
>Henry
As in Lee Lucas? I had no idea they made a mivie about him. He's literally the hillbilly killer archetype.

Yup

Watch Wake in Fright

Its the film that made Kevin Spacey THE villain actor for awhile. not Usual Suspects.

Hell, the recent COD they made with him, everyone nknew he would turn into a villian given his track record. But it all started there for me.

...I expected him to be evil in this too (its suprisingly ok for a kids film...)

sound good

Oh and 'Deathbed' is gross too.

oh fuck how did I forget about this one

>that granny heart attack kill

Walkabout.
It's got 17 year old nudity in it too.

they made the movies the least you could do is watch them, cuck

Schramm is pretty great serial killer movie from German.

>watching fucked up movies for fun and lols
You guys are sickos

man, i just watched that, not nearly as fucked up as I was lead to believe, pretty pedestrian to be honest

What's gritty and disgusting about Walkabout?

a i see,,, hmm you seem to be a genius my good sir... ahh hello there