Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

the viewer, it was always the viewer

the viewer?

'Mask you somethin Rick.

>big good guy hides his balding
>little bad prick doesn't hide his balding
Negan is in the right here.

He would never have let himself get cucked by Neegs like this.

Did he make the right choice?

Who? You mean Tyrese in the background? Negan is a better leader than Rick, so yes I think Tyrese made the right choice faking his death.

you for watching this garbage show

Negan is never wrong. He is the voice of reason.

Negan's heart was always in the right place but he didn't quite have the brains to run his operation efficiently a evolve it into more than just an extortion racket.

True. I want Rick and Negan to work together and be best buddies rebuilding the world.

Negan. He could've done anything he wanted to Rick in that moment and Rick would have just had to take it. But he just walked away. How can Negan call himself a man after wasting such an opportunity?

People keep saying this around my work place. It seems like they don't understand that Neegen would have just wasted him/his people until they complied. What good is pride when your dead, my man?

If Negan and Rick don't become the new Goku and Vegeta this whole show and the comic can go fuck themselves.

Put yourself in the mind of Rick. "If I was Negan I wouldn've killed me. I don't deserve to live for what I caused. I am a god dang fool. Why is he being so nice to me? Does he know the nicer he is the more pain I feel? I don't deserve this treatment. My entire community should be whiped off the map. Everyone who attacked Negan's men deserves to be 6 feet under right now. The rest of Alexandria deserves to be worm food since that would be more productive than... whatever it is they do all day. I am such a fucking loser. Why was I so smug. Things were simpler back at the prison. I wish Hershel was still here teaching me about farming stuff. Oh geez he's still staring me down. Does he notice that I've been lost in my own thoughts? He's so nice he'll probably tell me that's alright it's just a coping mechanism for how much of a cuck I am."

How many episodes until Negan gets brutally murdered by Rick/Maggie/Carl/whatever?

wHATCHET user

>How many episodes until Negan gets brutally murdered by Rick/Maggie/Carl/whatever?

NEVER
E
V
E
R

Read the comic fag.

>implying the showrunners give a fuck about the comic

Scott Gimple obviously does.