rude

correct

>Zdeno Chára is still playing
what the fug

but I didn't even go to sleep yet

post something dummies

don't do it :3
also, set your regional flag

reminder that there were medieval knights present at the signing of the original Visegrad agreement

>cucktholics
y tho

because fuck you, it's cool

oh right, should be fine now

opinions?

patrician/10

switch boobs and ass

WE
Cute, but what is she holding? Some kind of scimitar?

swap ass and boobs and replace hips with jawline

>not black
missed the chance, but I like it

>jawline
get out of here, kraut

Looks like a scimitar. It's a cute graphic.

ass > thighs
objective truth

german*c subhuman

>tfw neck & shoulders fetish
collarbones are the hidden gems of female anatomy

But why a scimitar? I thought it's an Arab weapon.
What did the artist mean by this?

would you a Audrey Hepburn then?

that we wuz moors n shiet?

would culturally enrich

>neck & shoulders fetish
>fetish
that's not what this word means

youtube.com/watch?v=Rxi_SHOre5I

These parts are never mentioned though
Even midriffs get more attention

Idk, probably that it looks cute. It's not like people that draw these things have some deep insights into historical cultures.

Do people actually identify with these memes though?

Right now I'm talking with a Czech guy on the verge of killing himself... I want to help this fella

nah, at least I've never heard of it, unless someone claims to have spanish heritage but you can see moorish features on him/her

>It's not like people that draw these things have some deep insights into historical cultures.

Nice digits
So what are the founding memes of Argentina?

you need to order pilsner & syrburger delivery to his place asap
this is a matter of life and death
what exactly are moorish features?
also nice quads
that pic makes me laugh every time

every time

I don't know where he lives though, I just know that is in Czech Rep

our memes are mostly about simpsons scenes applied to real life situations, politicians or football
dark skin, big nose, hairy, etc

wew lads

how do you tell moor blood from indio blood then?

>always either at work or tired after work
>NEED to learn basic spanish in 20 days
JUST
>white eagle's blast
i'd perform that attack on her if you catch my drift

>White Eagle's Blast

But I mean historical/cultural memes as in the actual definition of a meme, not memes as in le funny pictures popular on the Internet.
I only know about Peronism, but not sure if it counts.

good question, but according to my experience amerindians have roundish face, mongoloid eyes, not an expert on middle easterns but they seem to have longer faces and stylized eyes but not slanted

wtf is that pic? lol

I know this is Sup Forums but I actually expected some help. Well I'm not mad at you guys though...

majestic
>he doesn't know the ultimate redpill

call a fucking suicide hotline or the Czech police you idiot, there isn't some special ritual to keep pepiks from committing suicide that people ITT are going to know

tell him you're looking for his sister haha

ah right, muh malvinas, porteños believing (unironically) they're 100% white and european enough to not be considered latino or latin american while the rest of the country is all farms filled with amerindians, other than that I can't think of anything else right now
if he doesn't help himself there's nothing you can do user, just try to convince him and if you fail, just let it go...

tell him he is faggot

daily reminder that if some autist didn't draw your cunt as a sailor moon character you're not white

we aren't white even as a sailor moon character, kek

I wonder why our Indians are so different from your Indians. Ours are pretty much the complete opposite of what you said (except they do have mongoloid eyes).

exactly
fuck wh*tes

>tfw no Iroquois Indian gf

who knows

I think PeruviANOs are pretty aesthetic actually, those aren't very good examples though. the Inca warrior blood lives on

>PeruviANOs are pretty aesthetic actually
or you never seen many of them, or we have different concepts of what aesthetic means, they arr rook same, and we're flooded by both, bolivians and peruvians

>tfw should go to sleep but if I go to sleep I will have one day of life less

there are brown sudacas here too, just not as many as the Mexicans and Central Americans. No people from the southern cone though, the one time I actually encountered any was in Poland at a bar, actually. I couldn't tell if they were speaking Spanish or Italian so I'm guessing they were Argentines.

lol how rude

Nice meme

Yes I guess there's not much I can do but talk to him, those guys just don't give a fuck anymore. But thanks anyway hermano, your advice was the most helpful

>that 4 AM dilemma of staying up and suffering or going to sleep and losing half the day
iktf
t. woke up at 2 PM today

>tfw want to go to sleep but then i'd feel guilty about sleeping at work again

>I couldn't tell if they were speaking Spanish or Italian so I'm guessing they were Argentines.
>...
do you speak any spanish? the only remotely italian memes say we have is the accent, and that's in buenos aires only, maybe they were paraguayans, gypsies or something
you can't help someone that doesn't want to be helped user, it's sad because he's probably young but what can you do?

post hubda
youtu.be/vzJEd7qO2AM

I couldn't tell if they were speaking Spanish BECAUSE of the accent, is what I should have said. I don't know, all the latinos on Sup Forums seem to think you all sound very Southern European when you talk.

well maybe they were, kind of weird to find brown argies precisely in Poland, but ok

it's always easy to recognise southeners
>commute to work in a fairly crowded tram
>hear some italians talking
>don't hear anyone else
>those italians are standing at the opposite end of the tram

they weren't brown, they looked like you. The only reason I knew they weren't European was because the person I was with spoke Spanish and they didn't recognize the accent. But like you said they could have been from somewhere else.

maybe they were chileans, even other latinos have a hard time trying to understand them, kek

>tfw American tourists are the same way

Are you sure they weren't Portuguese? A lot of them comes here on Orgazmus student exchanges

I know it's the assassination of Franz Ferdinand, but who the hell is the furry supposed to represent?

i made it 4 days without drinking, today i am drunk

youtu.be/1GLytMcoOWU

Russia

>v4 is more active than balk
what went wrong

there are people from the Americas posting while Euros are mostly sleeping

greeks

>i made it 4 days without drinking

the international Jewish conspiracy

it was a family so not orgazmus, I did see plenty of Fernando Martinezes there though

>balkans
>european

and what are they, asians?

>not eurafrasians

like Brazil? :3

Yes D:
Not great though, I'd prefer not many mixed people and more blacks then the other way around

What's the news my good sir?

only for curiosity, have you ever seen an african-asian? must be the rarer (and uglier) mix ever

meant for