Anyone else really hate the curly haired faggot on this show

anyone else really hate the curly haired faggot on this show

I don't see how anyone possibly could, given how lovable he is :^)

No but the show has been on for far too long at thing point.

I hate you and I hate the entire show, except the curly haired faggot because he managed to piss you off.

I dont think anyone does

blake is awesome. adam is too stupid most of the time and ders is just cringey

fuck yall

No.

He's my favorite. I hate Anders. He's so lame.

Yes, good episodes got fewer and far between by Season 4, last good ep I can remember was the Borg one.

but he does lame well

He's hot as fuck, anyone got his nudes?

I ran into him in a bar in Santa Monica

really good dude

so no I don't have a problem with him OP

now go fuck yourself

I like how each of their careers essentially followed their characters from the show
>Ders tried to branch out into legitimate (although generally average) acting roles to make a name for himself
>Adam sold out immediately and started doing any commercial they asked him.
>Blake hangs out with hipster rappers and goes to Coachella.
It's almost pottery

He's so fucking frustrating, wish he'd die.

Adam and Ders are power duo

I watched the first season or two when I was still living with my parents and they had cable, was really shocked to hear a couple months ago that it's on like season 6.

I do. The three main guys all have problems, but Blake has the most irritating problems. He has the mind of a fucking 12-year-old.

he LOOKS like he should be the funny one (following the Alvin/Simon/Theodore archetypes), but he's actually the least funny.

Hey fuck you, ders makes that show, with Adam having a couple good parts. The bodybuilding competition being prime. I agree with OP, Blake doesn't contribute much at all, just a twitchy junky.

He's not needed, other than for a micropenis or DUDE WEED joke. Ders, Adam and Alice carry the show.

Shut up Ders

I could watch a show about just alice
shes hot af

I want ders to fuck me

I know that curly haired faggot in real life

Pathetic, now I see why we can't compete

New season is fantastic. Apparently it's their last, too.

Is his wife ok?

he's /our guy/ though -- virgin, plays too many video games, quiet and unassertive, not funny, etc. he would really fit in here.

I didnt really dig the last episode but the first two were pretty good
theres been a clear dip in quality though and the whole formula is getting tired im glad they're ending it this season. Maybe they'll go on to do a new show of some sort, I'd like to see what other kind of characters they play because from what i've seen out of all 3 they just play themselves again