Brexit will NOT lead to a recession, but growth for the UK economy

Brexit will NOT lead to a recession, but growth for the UK economy.

express.co.uk/finance/city/683720/Brexit-NOT-trigger-recession-UK-economy-grow-Moody-s-ratings-boss

Those threatening recession were the same elitists who have lost billions because of it. Did they not then have a clear vested interest in scaring us to remain in the EU?

I knew it would only be a plus for Britain and again you guys can now choose where to freely spend your money. The EU had you like a leashed dog, while now you can create your own policies free from those who would exploit you (Lots of EU frivolous spending).

The remain camp is too bitter to see any positive in this or accept that the global economy has taken a very temporary knock.

And thank you for your support. Happy Independence Day for next week.

DELETE THIS

WTF I HAVE A BS IN ECON AND THIS IS WRONG DELETE THIS

Meanwhile S&P lowered rating to AA and status Negative

xDDDDD

"Boris Johnson spoke this morning on a brighter future for Britain, maintaining that we would be able to keep a free trade agreement with the EU."

And here's the EU response to that:

“It is a pipe dream,” said the EU diplomat. “You cannot have full access to the single market and not accept its rules. If we gave that kind of deal to the UK, then why not to Australia or New Zealand. It would be a free-for-all.”

Haha, you guys.

Go back to Poland, then? Poland's in the EU so it's great there, right?

>Standard & Poor's credit rating for Poland stands at BBB+ with negative outlook. Moody's credit rating for Poland was last set at A2 with negative outlook. Fitch's credit rating for Poland was last reported at A- with stable outlook.

welpt

I would guess that Russia, USA and China are rushing in to make trade deals.

Poland is so great, as soon as they got free movement of people, almost an entire generation of Polish youth left to work as dishwashers and arse wipers in care homes.

I am in Poland u autistic fuck, we're doing good here with no ahmeds.

Sitting here having the biggest of keks

You're in the EU. You're getting Ahmeds whether you like it or not. Somebody has to take all the Ahmeds that the EU was going to send to the UK

Last time I checked this topic was not about Poland, but hey - always can state the obvious when ur sitting there telling urself everything will be allright.

Tell me, how many times do you repeat "it will be ok" before u go to sleep?

Yes, I imagine so too. Hopefully we can negotiate a far better deal with the US than TTIP would have given us - privatisation, job losses and a complete reduction in regulation on consumer goods standards to match their dangerously low levels.

Why not at all. Perhaps you should though. Where will your handouts come from when the EU comes crashing down as a result of our decision to reclaim our independence?

Because football = politics.

I love the fact that everyone on the left accepts EU trying to fuck over the UK and that they deserve it. Like if these politicians actually cared they would work together to achieve goals of the people. If EU straight up cared they would say "oh you voted to leave, ok no worries we can still be partners".

GOD BLESS BRITAIN!!! INDEPENDENCE FOR ALL!!!

I only wished the EU had worked. But if you can't properly represent the people and their respective countries, then it was a failed experiment.

What's the difference between a smart polak and a unicorn?

Nothing, they're both imaginary.

Hey hey, no need to be all agressive. Peace guys , peace - at least you can get ur NHS financed from these £350m u sent every week to eu... oh wait

They are unelected elitists that despise the European people and don't give a damn about their rights or wellbeing. The sooner it is dismantled completely, the better for us all.

>Now that we've gone alone we almost certainly will have more leverage!

Are you legit retarded?

This. The hounds have been unleashed and they are tearing eachother apart to become the alpha male, showing how truly power hungry and cutthroat they are.

Ha, no one thought they would get FULL access. But there right fucking there regionally on the side of the EU superstate.

It's not hard to give them most of the trade they were already getting before the exit. Honestly just seems like they're salty anyone could leave their state ran cult.

At least we have a nhs, all the choice you have is a bottle of vodka and a saw or a 9mm.

Get back to work.

Hey, after we ignored your president's threats, he said we will always maintain a special relationship. And your next president supports our decision.

>And your next president supports our decision.

NEW LEVEL OF KEK

> Trump
> next president supports our decision.

The problem is that the EU is, by virtue of being a conglomerate of 28 states, inherently unstable. If we allow the UK to get away with this and end up just as well as they were before... Well, the EU would be history within a year.

So, in order to preserve the Union, we're going to make sure the UK ends up worse than when they were in the EU. Yes, we'll suffer as a result, but the end of the EU is simply unacceptable.

The UK will still be allowed access, except they'll still have to follow all of Brussels' regulations and pay (full!) membership fees. They won't have any say in the legislative process anymore either.

That is, of course, assuming the UK is even in existence by then, and hasn't fallen apart due to Scottish independence.

He's right though, the fact that the stocks have plummeted just because of their exit. Shows just how valuable the UK actually is. Sure it's crippling now, but it'll get better soon enough.

There's business to be had over there, and an opportunity to make lots of new wealth. The only way this wouldn't happen is because of the EU being salty about it all (Placing restrictions on free trade).

As long as we survive, that's all I ask. I don't care about being a super rich country, nor a powerful one. I just want to be left in peace with this newfound feeling of freedom.

Yes, I was teasing him over Trump. Very well observed my Slav chum.

Well put. We've survived worse.

Worse at least than what the EU can throw at us.

The thing is, the UK was in the EU to be a voice for the US. Now that the UK won't be at the table, ensuring the entry of American products and goods into the SMA, the calculus changes:

The game-theory approach to this now leads me to believe that the US will use the UK to destabilize the EU. It's now in the American interest to threaten to increase trade with the UK at the EU's expense... Soros evidently agrees with my position. I can't see the EU holding up for more than five years against this fracture.

>If we allow the UK to get away with this

And how do you plan to stop us, you fucking belgian? We buy £10 of goods from you for every £6 we sell. Start a trade war. I dare you. It'll destroy the German automotive industry within a year.

>That is, of course, assuming the UK is even in existence by then, and hasn't fallen apart due to Scottish independence.

1.6 million votes to stay in the EU.
2 million votes to stay in the UK.
Your country even says they'll veto Scottish membership of the EU. Belgium will fall apart long before the UK does.

The UK was never a voice for the US in the EU. That's always been Germany.

That makes little sense. If the purpose of having the UK in the EU was to gain influence over the EU, then why would they stick with the UK after it left and turn (openly) against the EU? Control over the EU was the goal, not destroying it.

You are literally Canada threatening the USA. A dwarf (comparatively) threatening a giant.

The EU has the bigger economy. It represents 80% of your economy, you represent 17% of the EU's economy. A trade war is in no one's interest.

Playing at the EU's weaknesses is a way to control it.

If the EU's greatest fear is that members will leave, threatening to support ex-members, like Britain, will allow the US to negotiate better deals.

The thing is that threats have to be an actual threat, and realistic at that. Not even the US could support every EU-member if they were to leave - and it would be pretty obvious that once the goal (destroying the EU) is met, any support would cease.

In addition it's unlikely that such a plot would even find political agreement within the US itself, given the popularity of "America First!"-ideologues like Trump.

The EU is not comparable to the US at all. It's a fragile union that's very vulnerable.

it's only going to take one more *xit before the entire thing comes down, the US doesn't have to support every EU member.

I've noticed that Sup Forums seems to be very butthurt about Brexit. Success breeds jelousy.
Goodspeed Brtis

Thanks Indonesia

I think every other country is going to wait and see what the UK's fate is going to be, first.

Completely agree, which is why I think it'll fight all the harder to preserve itself (wounded animal and all that).
In the end, in this global economy, nobody has an interest in ruining its biggest market. If you think 2008 was a bad year, the potential end of the EU would mean untold havoc. There's playing the game to gain leverage (perfectly normal in politics and trade) and there's flipping the table.

That's Malta you dumb fuck. Hover over the flag.

Are you sure that's not Singapore?

Gee what a surprise not being attached at the hip to a sinking ship is a good thing.

Doesn't Singapore have some little cross on it?

Ah fuck it. It is a mystery. We'll never know.

Yes, much better to jump head-first into the shark-infested waters. Well done.

Thank you, chap. The case seems to be rarely put forward that free movement has created a youth drain on Poland. Though you benefit from membership economically, surely you pay a large price from the loss of 18-34 year olds and often rely on people returning from abroad with new skills. How do you feel about that assessment and its impact?

Ha, shit I didn't look at the flag. Oh well. Let me have it.

Stop being scared of the free market.

All these over night economists and butthurt libtards need to shut the fuck up. When the US raised interest rates by 0.25% in December of last year the markets tanked worldwide and we still haven't completely recovered. If you think it's bad now you should've seen what it was like in January. This is nothing.

Alcohol is know panaceum. People were using vodka for healing for thousands years.

Vodka is part of our culture you racist.

Ironic, given that you just locked yourselves out of the biggest market in the world.

>Belgium
>Scared of a free market

I wonder why desu senpai

It's only banter m8.

Nevermind, sorry, thought you were yet another insufferable Brit.
Time for bed it is, then.

What's up with us two, ignoring flags and whatnot.

DELET THIS
t. George Soros

You have no clue about the EU ayy lmao.

oh silly polak, Obama said so. It pretty much means that UK/USA already started making deals.

I doubt it. Eastern Europe will never become multicultural. They see now what failure colored people are. They see their inferiority, and will not make the same deadly mistake the west did. In time, Eastern Europe will actually be richer than the west, not because Eastern Europeans are smart, productive et cetera (they aren't, they are dumb fucks, every single one of them without exception) but because the west will be a mulatto population of niggers, middle easterners, chinks, yugoslavs and even latinos. These are peoples with IQ:s and moral character that is even worse than Eastern Europeans (hard to Believe that you can actually be dumber than ie a Romanian or Serb but it is possible). The west is fucked, the east looks on us laughing, knowing they will be "the smart ones" in a future with no Germanics.

You should PolExit before it's too late and EU starts forcing you to take in refugees. Already they've created some kind of new "passport" that will allow migrants to travel anywhere in the EU. This was passed the same exact day as BrExit.
Also soon Turkey will probably be in EU.

>I've noticed that Sup Forums seems to be very butthurt about Brexit
we aren't, but the shills are. they come here to disrupt us, but that is simply an expression of fear and dread by the (((globalists))), because they know that the pendulum is swinging back

I think it's actually satanic Poland. Like Poland but quite opposite (rich).

Onward Christian (and Sikh) soldiers marching unto war!

You Wikings have been awfully quiet on the subject of Brexit.

reminder to protest if Boris attempts to join us to the EEA, ie the 'Norway model' which will shackle us still in the 'single market' and ultimately to the EU, undoing everything the Leave campaign worked for.

>dwarf
>decimated the EU economy by leaving

TOP KEK. Enjoy paying for all of those EU bailouts.

Yes! Though will Boris want to be PM now that Cameron has refused to invoke Article 50? Does anyone?

DELETE THIS POST

>dailyexpress
One side says it's all great like on Friday and it hasn't been. Other side of the same industry cuts ratings and forecasts. Still the pound is fucked. Still trade is fucked. Still immigration is fucked. Still stability is fucked.

ITT: This is fine.

Pic related.

>If we gave that kind of deal to the UK, then why not to Australia or New Zealand
Exactly, why the fuck not?