Sup Forums Literary collection

What are some Sup Forums approved books?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wOmjnioNulo
youtube.com/watch?v=4YqKf3v2aPs
mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg
mega.nz/#F!LotEVRxT!YE-YrG6SZ54nJqltrYN8Nw
skrewdriver.net/turner23.html
westhunt.wordpress.com/2013/08/26/the-masters-of-the-future/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

not that piece of garbage

b8

This is good bait. Expect 200 replies.

I haven't read it yet, how is it bad?

>(((Diamond)))

>white people succeeded because they got lucky, there's only one race the human race, except for whites, they're actually the dumbest race out of all of them. Stupid goy don't you listen?! I said that building civilization was pure luck!

There's a tldr

It basically says environment is the sole determiner of success.

It argues that blacks are poor basically because of climate and geography. Even leftists dislike it.

Posting an actual Sup Forums approved book. The chapter on gender is a huge takedown of third-wave feminism, a decade before it was even popular.

He argues that African underachievement can be attributed solely to desolate land and untamable animals and not differences between the races while flat-out stating in an early chapter that the indigenous blacks of Papua New Guinea are more intelligent than white Westerners.

Is this written by a right wing guy? If so I'll pick it up because I'm also a right wing guy who thinks Reagan is incredibly overrated, he destroyed traditional marriage, South Africa, AND turned the Republican Party into these bible thumpers we see today.

Does anyone know of any good survivalism books or survival guides? The topic has always interested me

its just totally wrong

He makes some good points but he also makes the assumption that all humans are exactly equal in every way and discounts human variability as a factor at all

It attributes a people's success to environment alone. Not only is that enough to get it laughed out of serious academic discussion, but the assertions he makes rely on suburban understanding of the world. As it turns out, Africa does in fact have land fertile enough for crops and has crops able to support civilizations.

Not to mention the tribe that he speaks so highly of as being brilliant savages earned him scorn because other residents of the island were upset that his documentary did its hardest to stress the whole PRIMITIVE WHO KNOW THE LAND thing like it was fucking Dances with Wolves.

that whole book is a necessary redpill.
The final warning about post-modernism is amazing.

I'd say the guy leans to the left, but it doesn't seem to get in the way of writing a factual account of Reagan 's life and presidency.

>Ctrl + F
>No Decline of the west

It kind of is. European harsher environment pressured whites into industriousness.

Predicted the European migrant crisis 15 years ago.

Dysgenics: Genetic Deterioration in Modern Populations by Lynn was pretty good

The guy trolled Oprah......that's definitely /Pol approved behavior.

The industrial revolution happened in the late 1800s. Your statement doesn't account for the thousands of years between whites leaving the Stone Age and blacks leaving it

The Uber right wing cucks will like this......

ruined your own thread m8

Did he say something about trying to erase moral and substitute it with nihilistic shit? I don't remember much about that part except for his nice description of post-modernism.

In any case it's the perfect "transition" book, argued from a liberal point of view and undermining the regressive left. Pinker says that the black-white IQ should go down with years, which I disagree with, but other than that it's great.

Goy, please

ebin
You didn't read it. I can tell.
Oversimplification. He points out other factors.
He doesn't posit that it's that simple, nor does he claim Papuans as the genetically ordained "master race." He says the difference he observed was probably a result of lifestyle factors and childhood development.

>Talmud
ebin

>muh 100 billion!!!!!111!!!!!1!1!1!!!11!!!
>Robert Conquest 2.0

The Unabomber's manifesto
Meditations
Mein kampf
The hero with a thousand faces
The art of war
Lays of ancient rome
Starship troopers
The book of five rings
Brave new world

Honourable mention: Predictably Irrational

Working my way through some of these now. Read a few already.

All Sup Forums approved.

The Turner diaries

still one of the best

10,000 year explosion

I have read 1984 and brave new world think mien kampf next

I fucking knew this book would be something like this. I have a friend who is as blue pilled liberal as it gets, he barely ever reads, but he picked up this book and started talking about it. He actually made it sound interesting but now I know I dodged a bullet (no pun intended) before actually buying it

>how is it bad?

Something as simple as pic related can refute it.

Ok now this looks pretty good

industriousness isnt about industrialisation but being driven to build and plan for the future. In africa there are no seasons really, you dont have to plan ahead much. In africa, humans developed and thats where they're adapted to. Everywhere else in the world, humans had to adapt the land for their needs , aka industriousness, because they were not adapted to the land. This is the driving force behind civilisation and this is why there's barely a trace of real civilisations in the black parts of africa. Also, lower IQs can be explained by it aswell. The force to become more intelligent wasnt as strong where you didnt have to adapt the land and plan ahead.

>tfw I actually bought this.
>tfw I was warned about this book before

Conn Iggulden backed brexit, and he's also my fav author

you can't domesticate zebras.

Should I just read it anyway?

Isn't that true, though? Environment determines genetics, and a combination of environment and genetics determines individuals. White people are smart because their ancestors had to figure out how to survive in the cold, and niggers are dumb because food just pops out of the ground where they live, so they never had to figure anything out.

So glad i didnt buy it

>food just pops out of the ground where they live
>africa

>your debt was reduced by one shekel

Not an argument.

What does domesticate mean, user?

There's better stuff to read in your limited time, but it doesn't do any harm knowing positions like that in the off chance you might find someone that holds them.

finished this one just a few weeks ago, liked it

if you can tame them you can 100% domesticate them

look up the rooskie fox experiments, they took wild foxes and domesticated them just to see if they could

They could, and it was very easy

Short and sweet

Not white

The anti-gun crowd read it like a cuckold's version of 50 shades. It fulfills their rape fantasies.

I had to read this for world history AP in high school. I fucking hated the book. I'm glad Stefan blew that book out of the water.

The Camp of Saints by Raspail predicted it in the 70's.

youtube.com/watch?v=wOmjnioNulo

Also there were as many animals domesticated in Europe as Sub Saharan Africa, they spread from Asia and the Near East to both places.

If Africans are derp for not domesticating things then so are Europeans.

Runaway Horses by Yukio Mishima.

Plot (from Wikipedia):
Set between June 1932 and December 1933, it tells the story of young Isao Iinuma, a rightist reactionary trained in the samurai code by his father. Isao becomes the instigator of a plot to topple the zaibatsu that he feels have corrupted the Yamato-damashii and betrayed the will of the Emperor. He is assured of the army's assistance by the young Lieutenant Hori. They plan to assassinate many key government figures simultaneously on December 3, 1932.

Bought this at like 15, thought I was an intellectual.

Actually libtard propaganda.

Journey to the End of the Night by Louis-Ferdinand Céline

Bardamu is involved with World War I, colonial Africa, and post–World War I United States (where he works for the Ford Motor Company), returning in the second half of the work to France, where he becomes a medical doctor and establishes a practice in a poor Paris suburb, the fictional La Garenne-Rancy. The novel also satirizes the medical profession and the vocation of scientific research.

A clue to understanding Céline's Voyage lies in the trauma he suffered during his experience in World War I. This is revealed by a study of biographical and literary research on Céline, histories of the war, diaries of his cavalry regiment, and literature on the trauma of war.[1] Céline's experience of the war leads to "…the obsession, the recurrent anguish, the refusal, the delirium, the violence, the pacifism, the anti-Semitic aberration of the 30’s, [and] his philosophy of life …."

Thomas Sowell: Basic economics

pretty much a vaccine against all political posturing / legislative promises

Should I read Crime and Punishment? What about Meditations by Marcus Aurelius?

just finished this last night

i was shocked that a mainstream hitler biography could be so impartial

The Bonfire of the Vanities by Tom Wolfe

The story centers on Sherman McCoy, a wealthy New York City bond trader with a wife and young daughter. His life as a self-regarded "Master of The Universe" on Wall Street is destroyed when he and his mistress, Maria Ruskin, accidentally enter the Bronx at night while they are driving to Manhattan from Kennedy Airport. Finding the ramp back to the highway blocked by trash cans and a tire, McCoy exits the car to clear the way. Approached by two black men whom they perceive—uncertainly, in Sherman's case—as predators, McCoy and Ruskin flee. Having taken the wheel of the car, which fishtails as they race away, Ruskin apparently strikes one of the two.

Babbitt by Sinclair Lewis

Largely a satire of American culture, society, and behavior, it critiques the vacuity of middle-class American life and its pressure toward conformity.

I don't know if this was posted but I'd post it again anyway

this is the point where I stopped reading its like he didn't want to stick to a single argument so he just chose them all and didn't care if they were contradictions

Astonished this hasn't been posted yet.

>Oversimplification. He points out other factors.

Such as?

Nah, it's not. I had to go over it in one of my econ classes. A lot of factors determines whether or not a nation successful.

pic related

that book is a shit show that hates white people

'end of history' cucks on suicide watch

Candide by Voltaire

As philosophers of Voltaire's day contended with the problem of evil, so too does Candide in this short novel, albeit more directly and humorously. Voltaire ridicules religion, theologians, governments, armies, philosophies, and philosophers through allegory; most conspicuously, he assaults Leibniz and his optimism.

He says the exact fucking opposite you mong. White succeded because of our harsh enviroment, why would you begin farming or build technology in africa when fruit is just hanging from the trees is what he was saying. Not saying i believe that but actually try to comprehend what your reading u retard.

That video is declaredly based on the book.

Wikipedia has a bunch of examples of successful zebra taming which no doubt would have led to domestication if anyone had bothered to keep at it for a couple hundred years.

Karl Marx ripped off Mark Twain. He wanted to trick Europe into painting his fence for free.

People don't have hundreds of years of foresight.

Surprised no Evola / Junger / Nietzsche / Heidegger yet.

youtube.com/watch?v=4YqKf3v2aPs

Also pic related.

Is the Turner diaries worth reading?

I've been thinking of picking a copy up.

The Master and Margarita by Mikhail Bulgakov

The story concerns a visit by the devil to the fervently atheistic Soviet Union. Many critics consider it to be one of the best novels of the 20th century, as well as the foremost of Soviet satires.

The only book you need.

Read this for a class, he's a real man.

He's getting old, but still has a finger on the pulse of American culture. Would casually recommend. In his book, A Man In Full, one of his protagonists goes full stoic. Interesting stuff.

mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg

mega.nz/#F!LotEVRxT!YE-YrG6SZ54nJqltrYN8Nw

You're all welcome

That book was literally held up by my history professor four years ago as a perfect example of bad writing and bad history. It is arguably the most overrated book ever published that tried to pass itself off as non-fiction.

>(((Diamond)))

I wouldn't spend any money on it. Pretty cringeworthy tbqh

Read skrewdriver.net/turner23.html so that you know what spawned the day of the rope meme.

>The only book you need.
>wanna know how to properly disinfect myself
>have to burn doves because the smell is pleasant to god

Yeah no.

This Jared Diamond book gets spammed here relentlessly but is not Sup Forums approved.
Check out this link for some feedback:
westhunt.wordpress.com/2013/08/26/the-masters-of-the-future/
"The 10,000 Year Explosion" would be a better book to get.
E Michael Jones is great for Sup Forums approved reading.

Learn to hate communism you fucks.